• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i would say that we're definitely more about the game then melee players are. but compared to like every other state we're totally more about broness then the game. nc is such an outlier lmao.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Makes the state weak. I honestly think if everyone was more competitive they would end up better at the game instead of being a pot monster. So being more into winning compared to "broness" isn't a bad thing.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
I mean look at me. I used to be called freeonefree and look how far I've come now. Of course "Broness" does matter, but improving should matter as well. Whether it be sessions, finding your favorite pro and talking to them (smashboards and facebook make this way too easy), asking people to upload your vids and getting them critiqued, watching other people's vids, going to every tourney you can regardless of how far it is (I mean if it's not possible for you to go beyond other serious matters then don't go. Distance shouldn't be a factor though when you consider how many people in our community are willing to give rides.), etc.

That's just my take on it. The best player in our state is Lucas, so anything is possible folks.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
I wanna play you so bad jreece, preferably MM. apparently you ain't free anymore, but I gotta see for myself. it's always been close in MM but i want one of us to seal the deal.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Balancing competitiveness with broness is exactly why I made my earlier points. It supports broness (by not putting unreasonable limits on cheering/trash talk), while supporting competitiveness (by providing equal opportunities for coaching, or none at all) at the same time.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
I THINK THAT COACHING SHOULD BE BANNED BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT.

because eff yay.

AND eff the restaurant that uncle went off at!

and eff band contests.

and eff my apathetic band.

and eff my d.

and eff $mike. because of his spaghetti hair.

and eff my effs.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
yeah see it sounds funny

then it happens and you're like awww

but then everyone else is laughing so it's kinda funny but you're still awww

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom