• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
You know, we currently have a Tales list. And, when we decided to do a Tales list, I had a Tales avatar.

I currently have an avatar from Eureka Seven AO. What does that mean about this list?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Then you're missing out. You need to go watch it, right now. It's on Netflix, if you have that.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
In other words, Kevbo wants you to run all the pictures by him before using them. He'll keep the ones he likes, and the rest can go in this topic.

V1CE

Smash Champion
ya i thought it was too soon... should wait tll end of summer imo... and mekos u hae to start coming to instate tourneys to get pr'd your amazing performance at sktar wont mean **** for NC unless u come to our ****... OOS tourneys are used for bonus wins and losses. not counted for min. tourney cout for pr elegibility....

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
How do you hate batman?

I don't even mean the modern day unnecessary hype?

The animated series was like the best cartoon ever.

SCOOBY DOO AND BATMAN!

KoozyK

Smash Ace
Batman does suck. idk why everyone is on his coccusus.

orginal cartoon wasnt even that great. and the storyline in the comics is mediocre compared to other superhero's.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I feel like I should watch this korra thing since I hear about it so much. Do you need to watch the first avatar to get it?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Stingers, I haven't seen it either. Let's get the entire NCSU smash scene together to play Smash and marathon avatar.

archer.

Smash Lord
Original series is still better though IMO.

Raph, you get Bragaw for the 18th or not?

BEHR

Smash Hero
brawl players are haters

***s

batman is awesome

and how are you gunna say Legend of Korra is better the Last airbender when Korra has only had one full season so far kinda early to say anything about it

and its two different storiessss.

so **** you

archer.

Smash Lord
I said the original (Last Airbender) was better than Korra, not the other way around. And I meant so far. I mean, that could change in the future but everything they've done so far in Korra could have been so much better if they had more than like 12 episodes to work with for the entire season.

big sleep

չչչ
yo, one season was enough to say legend of korra > original series

better animation, better plot (way more interesting conflict), and overall just better writing imo. plus korra ain't no little b*tch ya feel me. ****in p*ssy *** monk. korra would straight kill a n*** if he ****ed up right. that's mah kinda biddy nahmsayin

plus F season 3 of the original... s*** was soooo rushed... *wakes up one morning* "ohh woweee i guess i gotta fight the fire lord today gaiz! aghughuhuh :upsidedown:"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom