• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
You can't judge an anime by it's first episode. I mean, if I'd judged Digimon Xros Hunters by it's first episode then I wouldn't still be watching it. I'd probably be a lot better off, actually, so that's a bad example.

The point is, you can't judge a book by it's cover. Although I'm not really sure where that expression came from, given that the whole purpose of a book's cover is so you can judge the book quickly.

On the subject of Brawl, anyone want to play some friendlies at the NCSU tourney after I get eliminated from Melee? I want to know if I'm good enough for it to be worth entering, or if I should just play Melee friendlies instead.

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
I would think just about any Brawl player is almost always down for friendlies while at a tourney. We'll definitely be playing!

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
the first episode is kind of *** because the game's first part is just so engrained in your mind that nothing comes as a surprise at all. stereotypical start to game is find, but turned verbatim into an anime is, though correct, not as fun.

edit JESUS CHRIST this avatar is so ****ing scary I don't know how long I can look at this.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
damn! Alex's silly little olimar is goin in, grabbing midair on platforms, and 3 stockin everything that moves.
stillfree

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
Is there a smashfest going on in Charlotte this coming Saturday? If not, I'll see if I can host another one at my house. I'll know for sure by tomorrow the latest.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
money...also theres not a lot of people with cars in NC...I'd be down to go if someone from raleigh wanted to drive tho

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
If Arch is able and willing to take his car down, I can come. Money's generally not a problem for me. Transportation is.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Do it Scotty.

My attendance is questionable at best but do it.
love you arch
it's time for a new generation of avatars. cat faces unite.

Also, for some insane reason I am completely free during the GA tournament weekend, at least right now. possibly going Oos woo

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
If work doesn't gimp me then I'm definitely going. I'll know for sure over this weekend. I'm trying to make it so I don't ever have to work saturdays so that I can continue playing smash consistently.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Salt mines is on Feb 18th?
Meaning I'll have other obligations, that don't involve working, meh at this rate I'll never get to a tournament lol.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
if you don't find it funny don't participate then :]
and it's not about jaurice anymore, it's about maurice.
crazy old maurice
hm.

edit:
just in case you guys didn't know this is maurice
crazy old maurice

The whole song is pretty awesome.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
I can't really blame jaurice for bringing up changes and suggestions to the community, but they're things that most of us really don't think about at all. The video really is the exact reaction I had to the suggestion. just "that damn jaurice, trying to bring up mroe changes for nc to deal with. crazy....old...jaurice."

What I CAN blame him for is responding to the trolling and feeding them better than I've ever seen anyone feed trolls before
Crazy Old Jaurice Hmmmm? Crazy Old Jaurice Hmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom