• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
my man jaurice said yall cant see him in the fisty cups doe, so he aint ever worried about dis bull jive.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
i just think yall have weird senses of humor

i haven't laughed once at this wack ****, and i've been like...TRYING

lol & i see n****z on facebook like "what a great night we had laughing at jaurice on the internetz"....?

just sounds so ****in wack.... esp if you know anything about jaurice personally >_>

such an innocent dude

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
innocent? what?
really?
also yeah I guess we do have weird senses of humor, that gaston video still makes me laugh my *** off.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
All of the Crazy old Maurice stuff was hilarious at first, but then some of you abused the hell out of it. Even the best jokes get stale if they are spammed to death.

Also, I think my personal view was the best, and I'll quote it again: "I have a higher chance of catching a cold on tourney day than losing a match due to tripping."

If you don't like that example, replace it with "getting into a car accident whenever I drive." Either works.

Tripping sucks, but it's too mathematically insignificant to care about.

archer.

Smash Lord
Sorry Nima but this is destined to be funny forever.

My stance on tripping was (and still is) that even though it sucks as a game mechanic, since we can't get rid of it without hacking, we cannot make it a standard and it shouldn't be allowed on any hacked Wii that is used for tournament purposes. And with all this talk about how it "makes the game random and based on chance," I have to say that there's a lot more random stuff going on in this game besides tripping, from character moves that have random properties (turnip pull, judgment hammer, Luigi missile) to pretty much every stage that is legal under the Unity Ruleset (except for Final Destination, Battlefield, and Rainbow Cruise). Even the placement of your character at the beginning of a match is random, and on non-symmetrical stages this can give one player an instant positional advantage over the other.

While we can all agree that it is best to minimize the amount of randomness as best as we can (which is why items and certain stages are banned in the first place) in a competitive environment, the fact is we should only do that to the degree allowed by the game itself and not by outside means.

Take it or leave it. If you're so adamant about it then you should move to France. I heard tripping is banned there.

:happysheep:

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
As much as I hate tripping.. It's ****ing hilarious. If I see someone trip into a gordo or an Ice Climber grab.. I will lose it, and not stop laughing. So the hilarity is worth it.

Also Craig be tripping

Also I can't do smashfest this saturday =(

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
tripping is a legit part of the game that you have to consider at ever turn

no one understands this or di

please pm me if u have questions

Marly

Smash Journeyman
i thought thsoe gaston vids were funnee but than i t00k an aroow 2 the knee xD hyuck hyuckh yuck

No, really.

Stop.

archer.

Smash Lord
But that youtube link has nothing to do with Gaston or anything anyone here has talked about recently.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
combined with jumping, that sounds like a solid plan. know the level of safety you have when you're chasing them with a dash

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
how about we talk about how u still have that avatar smith made for JUST LITTLE OLE YOU KEITHY WEITHY!!!!

:troll:
it was a joke that u didnt get lol

he said he made kevins avatar

and me and kleg laughed cause kevin believed it for like a year.

so i made a joke about it, abd klegory jones played along

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
@ kevin

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
I've never been so insulted in my entire life
my wario is GOOD.
besides scotty just stole my name and added a "y"
*shotsfired.mpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom