• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
You guys are all idiots. I can do that easily, don't you know I'm the best Brawl player? The only thing stopping me from performing well is being bad at the game.

In all seriousness, though, that game almost made Brawl look interesting. Almost.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
wait, since when were platform cancels that special? I thought it was only a big deal in 09. after that, it became basic. wow, nc really sucks.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

I don't see how Tiger has it rough

Malcolm is the only person who is sure fire going to body everyone in his pool

the 2nd seed guy He's just an olimar player. unless Tiger has a problem against basic olimar play she should be able to make it out.
I <3 Olimars and he won't be a problem. What worries me is that Florida Falco. :awesome:

Also Vice you got this, it's just another peach. Just play smart and patient. She's aggro and will be on your ***, Just play the mu safetly and you will be fine.

archer.

Smash Lord
Steve aren't you near Vinnie? Ask him if you can play his Peach.

Wario gets ***** by Marth. Olimars are bad at Smash. Falco is free. =P

:phone:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I can play you friday night for falco practice Tiger. but....I mean that matchup isn't that bad (assuming you are going marth).

edit: wtf he is last seed in your pool. if you lose to him everything we've ever had is over. LOL

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
I can play you friday night for falco practice Tiger. but....I mean that matchup isn't that bad (assuming you are going marth).

edit: wtf he is last seed in your pool. if you lose to him everything we've ever had is over. LOL
Well thats the problem. Dj is not a 5th seed. He's actually good.

I think they made stockfield a 5ththat seed too and he's obviously not

p.i.

Smash Journeyman
I heard Kadaj didn't make it out of R1 pools. Not sure if that's true (surprising if true).

Stockfield got 3rd seed, losing to Trevonte and shadow1pj. The set with S1PJ was close, he took him to game 3.

I'd like to hear about everyone else. Hope at least Stingers made it out.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

That falco is actually PRd in Florida and is far from a 5th seed. Also Malcolm ending up coming to pools >.<'

V1CE

Smash Champion
ya i lost to nicole and chibo and nuke i lost to also... its cool i took my anger out on Ussi and a few mm's... Craig didnt make it out of r1 pools, that is true... stingers and mekos i think got to r2 pools but only esam got to bracket...

none the less it was a fun event and good to see everyone... Japan is godlike

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
You nc guys suck. Rogelio probably did the best...he had a hard pool. Kadaj is a ****in quitter. 313 and yogi got *****. Peepee losing to the mexican player. And esam did well but is a cocky fudgeball taunting then losing.
Everyone else sucked as well.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
I believe im qutting smash since the character i was soon going to main is now banned

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
stingers got knocked out r2 pools. All i know is that craig let us down. He is able to take esam to last hit in a set of 5. But at apex he decides to quit because he lost one game to a random snake no better then 313.

Someone correct me if im wrong

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Did any of you actually think that any of NC would get to bracket, except for Esam(not NC even)? I thought craig would get out of R1 pools though that's weird. Good job to Stingers though. After I saw some matches at apex though, I didn't think anyone not top 3 PR would be getting out of R1 pools.
still, someone got out of R1 good showing in my opinion.

DUB

Smash Lord
Escaping both pools would have been victory enough for any "not well known" player. Going down the middle of the Brawl bracket and just looking at all the names that made it in is crazy. Need to use APEX as motivation and rep NC hard at the next regional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom