• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
wow lol yeah this is gonna take some getting used to. My girlfriend is better at the stick than I am right now! hahaaha I'm happy i saw it took u 2 weeks Hyl. Imma look at some tutorials online on how to use it and get wit it this weekend!

U have any tips. I can barely do the fireball...but my girl can _-_
I def. know Imma have a custom setup.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
@mekos

**** yeah im a troll. i dont care enough about smash to get personal unless you want to. and im sorry if i come off as a jerk. thats just who i am. you got alot of skill and honestly im just jealous that you can play at our level and above with a piece of **** like lucas. i dont really fit in with the smash community. im more of an athletic guy who obsesses over looking good physically and flirting with girls.

right ****alicious?

so i was just that kid that used to play on wifi by himself in his basement for a year and i got decent enough to win in NC. so i will probably meet you at TGM3 which is following my birthday and maybe you will see some true character in me other then a troll.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
kevin... some people bash the gaming community and i'm friends with alot of those people. so its hard to say im a part of something that gets made fun of constantly. I got to cover up alot. i got like a multiple personality disorder i think. lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
kevin... some people bash the gaming community and i'm friends with alot of those people. so its hard to say im a part of something that gets made fun of constantly. I got to cover up alot. i got like a multiple personality disorder i think. lol
Hm well that sort of stigma is losing it's hold over society these days with more and more games becoming mainstream(still fairly prevalent though). All I can say about that is you can try to talk to them and show that gaming people and athletic people aren't entirely different humans but just made different choices in how we enjoy ourselves. You like hanging with all of us(both groups I mean) so surely you can agree with that much right? If they don't accept it then I don't think that's the right kind of people to hang out with but that's totally me forcing opinion bros right there lol. I understand if you don't do anything though but at least try to be comfortable with your enjoyment of both groups and accept their strengths and weaknesses.

Edit: I don't blame you or anything though because because I used to do that in HS haha. =p

I feel like I shouldn't be saying this here but I just kinda do this stuff. <.<

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
this is why im trying to become the president of the gamers alliance and wrestling club at uncc.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
btw my melee falco is better then yours. i have been putting on an act the whole time.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Thanks for that explanation H1N1 lol.
Man u can so be cool being a gamer. In highschool I started a gaming club and took everyone's money in halo 1. People would come by and watch. No shame in being the best at something. Just be like yea i play a video-game but I take other people's money while doing it hahaaha. They won't clown u please believe!

V1CE

Smash Champion
people should be themselves and make friends with whoever accepts you for you... you can be pretty happy that way...

not saying you cant flirt with girls or be a playa... thats just up to you and your personaility...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom