• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
do not think ima come un prepared... i know you know the matchup... but ima come strong... lets go... you think ur gonna call me out??? lol I been thru this before once with cory and ima do the same thing to u... Alll i need is motivation and you gave it to me...

you gonna win? i hope so... u might look dumb if you dont and lose to a scrub like me.

aight... MY BAD sept 17th is my gf birthday! soooo i cant go to tgm 3 its officiall!! ANY OTHER TIME! ANY OTHER TOURNEY!!! YOU GOIN TO IMA BE THERE...
lol steve making himself look silly.

this is legit though, god knows you brawl players could use some competition and trash talk.

i'm also convinced that marly has nothing good to say about anything.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Imma have to say... mekos vs Steve. Steve will win. Memos only posts good videos of himself. Never the bad ones.

:phone:

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Imma have to say... mekos vs Steve. Steve will win. Memos only posts good videos of himself. Never the bad ones.

Why hasn't anybody else pointed this out yet when it's so true I don't even know

Twitch said:
i'm also convinced that marly has nothing good to say about anything.
I think you're a great Sheik player.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
I mean, at least steve withdrew the callout BEFORE Mekos accepted it, that way Steve's just teasing, warming up for battle. I wanna see this ****.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123

aww sorry if I make u feel that way H1N1. Not true. I post AWESOME match vids. There are plenty of vids of me winning and losing and I don't waste my time uploading them if they are boring. I upload intense matches. U can def. find a vid of me vs player-1 and he won game three by a timeout last hit. It was pretty awesome. Snap was there to see that in person in Atlanta when it happened! Lol before this set of vids the last set had me winning only 1 out of the 3!. But I like that I'm learning who the trolls are in this community. I got Marly and Vice down but I didn't know u H1N1! U side with him lolol. Didn't Kadaj say he three stocked him!! lol U know yer bad when yer mk and u get three stocked! That is time to hit the hyperbolic time chamber!

Anyways I'm ignoring cocky terrible players from now on. We all need to work together and uplift each other in this community. Instead of ignoring or saying something positive he tried to put it down. It's funny cuz I notice only bad players try to be funny or constantly troll while trying to make themselves look good in this game. And sorry but I don't have time for them. From this point on if anyone doesn't like what I have to say then ignore it. It's that easy. I definitely now have that Marly and Vice player on Mute. lolollol u gotta love bad troll players. Can't live without em or with em. But u can ignore em! :)

By the way thanks Stingers!!

archer.

Smash Lord
TGM 3 is gonna be so legit. Location is slightly better, and we will have more time to do stuff. I want every Brawl player in the state to go, and we will hopefully get some decent oos attendance as well.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Thanks Stock I'll go reply.

Also, that Vice player said he was motivated to play me and wanted a $10 mm. lol I'm not motivated to play him at all. That means nothing to me(MvC3 Wesker voice!). Maybe bump that up to $40 or $50 dollars and I'll be motivated. I'll take that challenge.

Sorry yall if I seem harsh but I'm just tired of people thinking they can make comments and hide behind a computer. Please believe from this point on anyone who tries me online won't get any love in person. I'm not gonna act like u didn't try to show out online.
Thats my last comment on that statement.

Let me go check out that tourney! I haven't even heard about it yet!

Marly

Smash Journeyman
To be fair, Mekos DOES upload vids of him losing as much as him winning.
I strongly disagree.

All 4 of his Genesis 2 vids involve him winning. All his DLK vids involve him winning. His vids against ADHD and Anti (both only one game rather than the set) involve him winning. It's not that big of a shock that some people would think that Mekos is only uploading the vids of him winning because most of the vids he recently uploaded on his channel and posted on the thread are him winning.

I'm pretty sure Mekos is a great player and I neither intend nor plan on discrediting him as a player, but he needs to calm down about people's opinions on the internet. He seems to freak out at every minor negative comment (most of these negative comments are understandable/justified, objectively speaking) and treats them as if they were the message from the Satan.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Mekos is one of the most talented and under rated players in this state if not the south in general. I wish you guys would show him some more respect

Unlike more then half of you he didnt drop his low tier main for MK. He isnt a cop out and has more dignity then most of you will ever have.

I love you guys but damn you need to learn to recognize real. Mekos is just Dat Dude.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
And here we go.........

And just for the record this has nothing to do with me and I'm glad. You all know the history me and mekos had, but I prefer to just stay out of the way.

Snap I will give you props for saying what you said cause there are quite a few players here who sold out and played mk.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
@The Goon - Preciate that bruh! Much love! Yer Snap!? My man!

@Kadaj - Nice I can't wait for us to play!! What is yalls new team? Mine is Trish, Storm, and Bon Tron. Tronny is the new addition to my team!

At the wind blowing in my ear. Um sorry but all the vids of genesis 2 of me and fow are of us winning because we NEVER LOST u fool. Not a single set and not a single game! Get off my ****. We wrecked everyone! Please believe if we played Ally and m2k and lost I would upload it lolol. Man some of these salty kids just don't get it.

It just blows my mind how cocky someone can be of their own skill level. Those genesis 2 vids all have top level players in them(except for izumi). I mean itakio and his partner defeated Tyrant and Mikehaze. If i was in that situation of seeing some vids and was trying to do my best in smash. I would watch and learn and see how the WC plays and be ready for Apex. But no trolling/trash talk goes into the wind.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
trish storm and tron?
yo that sounds like the most annoying team ever

if u dropped storm for deadpool id just insta quit tho

V1CE

Smash Champion
mekos trust me i really dont mind you or have anything against you in person i really dont. I acknowldege you as a great player tooo... its just the way you project yourself sometimes that annoys me... idk why its just me... i dont think im the cocky one here honestly...

you can say im terrible all you want... idc just come prepared next time i see u to mm... and no i wont do it for 40 and 50 bucks. its not about the money... its just me standing up for myself as a player.

The reason why i posted about your videos is cause i never see anyone ask for them or reply to them... its like your trying to get praise all the time for what you do... you dont seem very humble and you dont give MUCH love to NC really from my eyes so why should we care... thats alll i am saying from my view..

i never meant disrespect... i dont troll THAT much so dont associate me with marly

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i think i'm enjoying nc's pr thread
it's interesting to read people's thought's about each other and the reactions people have

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
yall don't have enough tournies, yall are far from competition, and most importantly... YALL WON'T ADD ME TO YOUR PR LIST!!!!!!!!!

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Steve I don't see how you are defending yourself, Mekos came out and was proud of his accomplishments and you would think your state you are PR'd in would care about it if he wanted to show you guys how he did at Genesis.

But instead of not saying anything to him you just jumped the handle saying no one cares about how you did and all this other stuff. If I were him I would've had almost the same response he had.

In short, you lashed out at him for no reason and he responded. It's not like you're the victim because he called you bad, you just reap what you sow.

Anyways that's what I saw it as. I don't give two ****s either way lmao

V1CE

Smash Champion
well to me honestly it reminded me of how 313 is always posting vids of **** and no one cares.... Also out of personal opinion i dont think he deserves to even be on our PR... that is just me... I am allowed to have my personal opinion... lol he is good enough to be on it but has no heart for NC... even his location says VA... He went to more events over there i think anyway...

lets just drop this...

I still wanna money match but i dont want any bad blood cause i never had a problem with mekos as a person. MY b if i lashed out on ya... there thats it...

btw kadaj u would so give me **** if i posted a vid of me playing someone good and winning or something... you would say oooo i bet you went and told will and vinnie oooo lol and you know its true

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
lololol sorry I don't look at every little detail. Does my location say VA still haha. Well on Aib it says NC i think. Lol I guess that means I have no love for NC cuz I didn't notice!

Where do these accusations come from. U have this huge negative mindset behind me. It's hilarious. But u can have yer own opinion and I don't really care what it is anyways. Nothing against 313 but u obviously put me in the same boat as him. That tells me alot about u too. U seem mad salty about anything that deals with me. I just came back and u claim I hate my own PR state lolol while I have only missed one tourney and agree to requests to attend smash fests regularly. I ask about the PR list and u dismiss me lol. I dropped it and they still decided to put me on and u blow up. Most smashers love to have their best represented on the PRs but not u lol. Lastly, I post vids for my NC community to see high level play, learn from it, and have honor that their state is being represented well. Also, those genesis vids show some WC talent. Please believe there is much more than just tyrant, mike haze, and richbrown. But no u even down that. Everything u down and it shows u are just mad salty. Cuz I never said anything against u once but all u do is come at my statements. If u weren't salty u would just keep silent IMO. Just take the time to reflect and look at yer own actions.

Also, the way u come at me actually shows u have no love for NC. Yer just selfish and salty. "whhaa I wanna be higher on the PR lists. NC Pr panel is trash! NC doesn't do anything right!". That's how u come across and u say I have no love!

The only thing I want u to explain to everyone here is how "I have no heart for NC". This should be good yall.
I went to 3 to 4 tourneys in VA while I lived there. That is a crime I see to NC in yer mind. That still holds no logic. How many tourneys did I go to before I left in NC? U must know since u make all these accusations lol. Pitiful logic.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
mekos reps NC very well oos. hes the only smasher from NC that actually consistently goes OOS, so I see no reason why he shouldn't have the right to post his vids in here. its helpful to us to see how he compares and also to learn from them, and he gets to show us his accomplishments and help us learn new ****. so stop *****in

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Lol I love how everyone always comes from all over and reads "drama" involving me lol.

Last thing I'm gonna say is what a PR list is to me. A pr list is your state being represented by its best players. If you go to many other stats prs sometimes they have players on there that havn't showed up alot. But they struggle taking them off cuz they love having them represent them. For example, you could tell me if I'm wrong PS but Chudat probably should have been off yer PR list long before he officially got taken off.

MY POINT is that a state looks at a PR like their best of the best team! That can handle crew battles and that they hope will represent them well OOS. The fact that u hold so strongly about me not being on the PRs shows me how u are and what u think about me. U are not my smasher friend and I will do nothing to help u out in smash. "U mean nothing to me" (in wesker voice). I analyze things and this is what yer comments have shown me. No lil "no bad blood" or "I luv u Mekos" will cancel out yer actions since u definitely keep repeating yerself and showing yer true feelings over the internet.

Thanks Stingers and Kadaj. Those are my thoughts exactly.

V1CE

Smash Champion
aight seriously all i want to do is drop it and forget about it... I am not gonna argue anything... you are right ok.... lets just move on... I dont care anymore about this topic... post all the vids you want... its w.e. good **** and good luck in the future... lets just move on and focus on the next event and how we arnt gonna get ***** by OoS...

HyL!

Smash Lord
You lost points stingers! Sticks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pad yo it took me like two weeks to get used to mine but I find it impossible to even try to play a fighter without one now l0l

going to lurk this thread until I notice no one is replying to me then I'll die for another few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom