• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I came in expecting Rugrats and was disappointed.

come on, do not give this old man that kind of nostalgia, my heart can't take it.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Stingers.. our deal is off. You were supposed to keep the rugrats as the pr theme. No money for you

:phone:

V1CE

Smash Champion
Who here is DEFINATELY going to Apex... I know its 5 monthes away... but i am hype for it already... It will be the first national i go to in a long time and my return to the tristate area... anyone else going?

edit: Just wondering but are you gonna update after g6 stingers or are you going to do it tonight?

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
guys I finally got the vids up I promised from Genesis 2 of Fow and I. Check out this nice dubs play at high level competition!

Genesis 2: Mekos(Lucas) & Fow(Ness) vs. Choice(Wolf) & Z(Falco)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlV7LmjPpKk
Genesis 2: Mekos(Lucas) & Fow(Ness) vs Itakio(Mk) & Valdens(G&W) Game 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2qE5EMc9aU
Genesis 2: Mekos(Lucas) & Fow(Ness) vs Itakio(Mk) & Valdens(G&W) Game 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb5ni-xorkE
Genesis 2: Mekos(Lucas) & Fow(Ness) vs Izumi(Mk) & Tommy(ROB) Game 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NReT9yPb_pI

V1CE

Smash Champion
guys I finally got the vids up I promised from Genesis 2 of Fow and I. Check out this nice dubs play at high level competition!

Genesis 2: Mekos(Lucas) & Fow(Ness) vs. Choice(Wolf) & Z(Falco)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlV7LmjPpKk
Genesis 2: Mekos(Lucas) & Fow(Ness) vs Itakio(Mk) & Valdens(G&W) Game 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2qE5EMc9aU
Genesis 2: Mekos(Lucas) & Fow(Ness) vs Itakio(Mk) & Valdens(G&W) Game 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb5ni-xorkE
you are always posting these vids of u playing... Just me but im not dying to watch you play... lol just a thought... maybe other people find it worth watching...

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Actually Vice alot of people ask me to post vids and help them out in smash constantly. My private message box is always getting hammered.

There was no need for yer comment but since u wanna be so honest, I will be too. Fyi u are terrible at this game and I'll be glad to post some tips vids specifically for u lololol. Or maybe have a skype session for u like i do for others.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
lolol don't worry I'm not wasting anymore text on him He will be ignored from this point forward.

Hey Kadaj and Shady! I forgot to tell u. My roomates are obsessed with MvC3 and are getting me back into it. So I've been in the lab a lil bit. The only problem is my thumbs hurt too much when i play lol. So I ordered a arcade stick. Once my hyberbolic time training is complete imma hit yall up!

Have yall been getting better?

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
lolol

Hey Kadaj and Shady! I forgot to tell u. My roomates are obsessed with MvC3 and are getting me back into it. So I've been in the lab a lil bit. The only problem is my thumbs hurt too much when i play lol. So I ordered a arcade stick. Once my hyberbolic time training is complete imma hit yall up!

Have yall been getting better?
Imma wreck you in Marvel LETS GO

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Actually Vice alot of people ask me to post vids and help them out in smash constantly. My private message box is always getting hammered.

There was no need for yer comment but since u wanna be so honest, I will be too. Fyi u are terrible at this game and I'll be glad to post some tips vids specifically for u lololol. Or maybe have a skype session for u like i do for others.
To be fair, it's not that strange for Vice to post what he did because nobody seems to ever respond to your vids in the thread.

Killanator90

Smash Journeyman
dang! we can't play! I have the it on ps3. But what other games do u have on xbox 360! I have left4dead 2. I love that game and beast on it. u have that?
I have that game as well we should play sometime..... Ellis, bill and charger all day

:phone:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
kk add me. Xbox 360 tag is Etigre. My psnetwork tag is Etigre too i think lol.

I use the black girl and oh snaps u play versus!? Ur serious. The guys the play versus throw down.
And u have my number so just text me. I like realism mode on the hardest difficulty

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
gaah halo reach is soo bad! I hope they fix the halo series with the next one and halo anniversary. I don't know how they could mess up halo 1 but rumor has it they will run the multiplayer with the reach engine!! why!!?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i need to play more marvel omfg. im dying without it

and mekos, <3 ur vids. keep posting them =]

also, OP updated

Foxy

Smash Master

and smashboads worth reading again

V1CE

Smash Champion

you know what time it is? MM time 10 bucks take it or leave it... MK vs Lucas... Its time... we will do it at TGM3

V1CE

Smash Champion
do not think ima come un prepared... i know you know the matchup... but ima come strong... lets go... you think ur gonna call me out??? lol I been thru this before once with cory and ima do the same thing to u... Alll i need is motivation and you gave it to me...

you gonna win? i hope so... u might look dumb if you dont and lose to a scrub like me.

aight... MY BAD sept 17th is my gf birthday! soooo i cant go to tgm 3 its officiall!! ANY OTHER TIME! ANY OTHER TOURNEY!!! YOU GOIN TO IMA BE THERE...

Marly

Smash Journeyman
do not think ima come un prepared... i know you know the matchup... but ima come strong... lets go... you think ur gonna call me out??? lol I been thru this before once with cory and ima do the same thing to u... Alll i need is motivation and you gave it to me...

you gonna win? i hope so... u might look dumb if you dont and lose to a scrub like me.

aight... MY BAD sept 17th is my gf birthday! soooo i cant go to tgm 3 its officiall!! ANY OTHER TIME! ANY OTHER TOURNEY!!! YOU GOIN TO IMA BE THERE...
How convenient. Sounds like a john. You scurred, bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom