• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Speaking of wifi, can I get the fc's of the people here that are actually on sometimes?
Mine: 3265-4717-4291 (So sad that I know that number probably better than my own phone number :p)

Stockfield

Smash Champion
No, I'm dumb I thought it was a 2 day tourney lol.

If it was I would have liked to have asked for that Monday off but it's cool. I can possibly go. But tbh I doubt I will.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well if charlotte goes get me on the way =3 I might be kinda on the way lol since Hickory is north of charlotte >.>

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well like I said if charlotte gets a car going lemee know. I'll hop right on that ****. it should be a decently sized regional with MD/VA PA NJ at the very least so we should go and rep since we're right next door =]

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yo NC, have ur calanders cleared.

turtls got something special going on.

a big tourney
$200+ guaranteed

in addition to what ever attendance the pot gives.

**** maybe hype. the thread will be made by sat.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
wtf? why would ur first thought be a church? and why would u know go if it was?

or was that a joke towards craig?

sushi i see u lurkin, and ima make u go to this. jon too.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
no, i quite literally mean a church. a house of god. im not going if its in a church. it's nothing religious, but im just not doing it.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
bring that girl in ur avi so she can suck my ****... with her mind

i saw firefly

so dont tell me her limits.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Lol check out the pics itll b in a mall & dont worry I have plenty of places u can smoke and ppl u can smoke with!

THe venue is HUGE and like I said I DJ so afterwards I can make sure I direct u 2 the correct party that u'd like

*CT*

Smash Lord
I'd probably be too tired with work and G6 then more work to go to any OoS, but I'm thinking about it. I have to work the next 5 days straight since our store manager just pooped a baby out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom