• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Still no brawl vids?
Sorry, schoolwork's getting in the way. Unfortunately both programs take up a lot of CPU, so I can't do schoolwork and process videos. I did get a start on Brawl (although nothing's been uploaded yet), so it should be done tomorrow. Again, sorry for taking so long.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You were derping hella hard vs M2K, almost to a point where I wish I would've went

Come practice with me a week you are free :D
Derping is fun though :(

And I don't have a week where I'm free. Tests this week and next, and then finals the next week, and then I go home. When are you going to (Insert part of the army you are going to)?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I just wanted to thank all you Brawl players for using tags. It's making it so much easier to take your individual matches out of the long multihour video. You guys are awesome.

V1CE

Smash Champion
craig you should have joined the Navy with me and we coulda been stationed together. They hold video game tournaments on the navy ships when you get deployed haha and other ****... I am going for the Seals if possible tho... **** will be tough

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
>have to use tags for controls
>****ty nameless melee peasants
>glorious brawl self-identifying gods
>streams better for everyone involved.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
One thing, though. Because I don't know you guys too well, I'm just using the names on the results page for your names in the video. If you happen to use a different name than that, let me know so I can change it.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Every Brawl match is now either uploaded or uploading. If you have a match that you know was recorded and is not up by tomorrow morning, let me know.

Also, do you guys want me to upload the friendlies from after the tournament, or do you not care?

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
So, what does everybody think about the end of the URC?

There's pretty much no more external pressure from SWF, so all ruleset power (including banning MK) is the hands of our TOs now. What does this mean for NC?

I already know our players are kinda divided on the MK ban, so I'm guessing there will continue to be a mix of MK-legal and MK-banned tourneys.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Well personally I never used unity anyway...though I will admit I wouldn't of banned mk first without it existing. Ill still have him banned though most likely unless people really don't want it

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Rulesets were always in the power of the TOs. I mean sure, nationals were encouraged to run what Unity had for sticky coverage, but locals/regionals rarely got stickied to begin with...

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I guess I was referring more to the MK ban, rather than the sticky thing. I still think the mix of MK-legal and MK-banned tourneys will persist for the time being, but I have a feeling that the ban will eventually fade away, especially now that there is no more united body of TOs saying "he is banned."

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
We should have two tourney formats: MK-banned and MK-only. :shades:

In all seriousness, I've never cared strongly enough about his legality to choose a side, but I do like reading the debates when they don't devolve into idiot wars. I'll just fight MK if he's there, like I always do. No complaints.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
i don't like MK. I mean I'll still have fun at the tournament but everything DOES go smoother for me without him -_- come to think of it I'd probably do better if falco was banned and not meta:| but no meta or meta allowed, either is still kinda fun.

Not in doubles though, I vote full permanent max of 1 MK per doubles team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom