• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure he is only asking for the Tourney at Lenny's house. I think for every other Tourney the Bracket was posted.

What Tourneys are going to count for this Season?

:phone:

archer.

Smash Lord
Swagger on Steroids, NCSU 5, NCSU 6, TGM 5, and NCSU 7 this weekend. IDK if after that is a new season or not.

KoozyK

Smash Ace
I would have to say the top teams would be...

1) Esam/Mekos
2) Esam/Archer
3) Esam/Kadaj
4) Mekos/Shady
5) Stingers/Waldoph
6) Stingers/Kadaj
7) Archer/Kadaj
8) Stingers/V1CE
9) V1CE/ScottyOB
10) V1CE/PP
11) Shady/PP
12) Scotty/H1N1
13) Archer/Tiger

Those are all the teams listed in my previous thing... so ya
then after that you got

14) Uncle/KSK
15) Jaurice/Yogi
16) Uncle/Killa
17) GQ/Koozy

etc....

If you can make that a list of 10... or just take the firt 10 listed since i put it in order... that would be a teams PR...

If you made things more static then we can list everyone once... but attendence screws that up

thats just to even it out
i would have to say that GQ and i have beaten #'s 14-16 everytime. and we go to game 3 with half of the top.
we're not bad at teams.

to be ranked that far down wothout a glance at tourney brackets kinda annoyed me, sorry.

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
i would have to say that GQ and i have beaten #'s 14-16 everytime. and we go to game 3 with half of the top.
we're not bad at teams.

to be ranked that far down wothout a glance at tourney brackets kinda annoyed me, sorry.
As I said before that list looks disgusting because of how much our top 4 in singles appears. I understand you're talking about the few that were listed above you and whatnot, but keep in mind that it's a system that I feel will never work because of how complex doubles really is. My advice is that I would just throw that list out the window completely because it makes a lot of people look worse than they actually are.

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
we're not bad at teams.

Kooz wtf you and Jacob never faced Nima and I LOL

But I will vouch for you that you and Jacob should be higher, nobody knows about how good you two are on a team

Side note, I actually have more potential than anyone in this state at Smash because my Mario Party smarts carried over

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Now that I've decided to learn to play this game, I have one extremely important question.

Because this is slower than Melee, can I get away with spamming my taunt? Wolf's taunt is really cool.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I tried that taunt. You're right. His Utaunt may be a cool taunt to his when I KO them, but his side taunt is what I want to spam.

Oh, and I'm really close to being able to consistently DACUS with Wolf. It's a lot tougher than with Snake, though, since I have to press up and Z rather than only use the c-stick.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Alright. I'll do Kirby's Melee taunt IRL.

I just realized I probably shouldn't be focusing on this very much. It'll still be a while before I'm in a position to taunt my opponent. I mean, I did pretty badly against Stingers' Lucas.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
OKAY!! LETS PLAY A GAME!!

The game is called Name that Show. The way u play it is someone gives a line from a current show and the rest of the smash community has to guess what show it is from. I will start!! :). U give one line and if people can't get that then u give one more. After two chances the community has failed and we move on to the next one.

Alright the line is...

"They have your sisters...We must rescue them first. After that we will...kill them all"

Any takers!?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Are we allowed to google the quote? If so, I can give you the answer right now. If not, then I have no clue.

Also, I was playing Wolf today, and I was thinking, shouldn't his reflector reflect the laser on Halberd? I mean, that thing is a projectile.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
The Navy... and thanks
Dude, this means you can truly become Scuba Steve! :p

Seriously, though, I hope this Navy stint turns out well for you. We should give you a going away party/tourney or something before you head off.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
dexter's lab
and raphbo the halberd laser is made of rage, it's a rage laser. rage isn't a projectile, it's just rage

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Ah, being made of rage explains it. Rage is like salt, reflectors don't work on it.

The quote came from Throne of Blood by Akira Kurosawa, right?

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
Dude, this means you can truly become Scuba Steve! :p

Seriously, though, I hope this Navy stint turns out well for you. We should give you a going away party/tourney or something before you head off.
I was thinking of doing a tourney like this, relating it to Knightmare516. I'm thinking either I could pull one off at my house, but that would be difficult since my parents would try to limit who comes (and at tourneys we want MORE people) or perhaps someone could reserve one of those rooms at UNC Charlotte.

Also I'll be transferring to UNC Charlotte in the fall.

Also Steve considering how you came across that quote it would be unfair if I answered that. I'll give someone else a chance.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Awww, Scotty, you just had to transfer to UNCC right as I'm graduating from it, lol.

It's all good, though, because my fresh, new ride is waiting for me back in Cary. I'll be able to drive to Charlotte stuff with relative ease.

archer.

Smash Lord
Since we're on the verge of updating these, I think we should try and decide on a theme.

My vote goes to Avatar: The Last Airbender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom