• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

archer.

Smash Lord
Looking at the hardware info and whatnot on Nintendo's E3 page, it mentions being backwards compatible with all Wii hardware and software... but no mention of GameCube games or controllers.

I wonder whether I'll wind up using the new controller or the nunchuck for SSB4...

archer.

Smash Lord
SSB4 will come out a year after WiiU launches. Special edition console is released along with it. Includes GC controller ports.

We all buy it.

archer.

Smash Lord
Nah there's no way they can make MK flat-out awful, his character design (fast, FLYING swordsman) won't allow it, I think. I can see him losing a LOT of power and ******** hitboxes though. Probably other nerfs. Mid-high tier is my guess for MK, assuming he makes it (and since we already know Sakurai will be involved... MK is pretty much 100% confirmed for return).

Toon Link should come back with double range (he has the exact same sword as regular Link, come on!), and SOMETHING that comes out faster than frame 6... /bias

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
look at ike, Ike in brawl is pretty...meh

But in the fire emblem universe the thing that defines him is he is one of the fastest swordsmen in the kingdom and uses a two handed sword with only one hand, not to mention acrobatic, and agile

THIS DID NOT REFLECT IN HIS BRAWL DESIGN.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Shut up jaurice did you even read my post?

Im talking strictly character design

Ive talked with kadaj about this a couple of times because we love fire emblem <33

Also how the **** did roy end up bad? Nintendo simply ****ed up

MK could very well be bottom tier

archer.

Smash Lord
I still doubt MK will be outright awful, but there's no way they won't nerf him. Unless everyone else just gets massive buffs.
Nintendo packages Brawl Minus as SSB4.

archer.

Smash Lord
Besides Smash 4...

Skyward sword still looks awesome. Also:

I don't think that meter below the hearts is for magic. There's a shield beside it. Will Skyward Sword have shield health?

And lest I forget: HD Zelda for WiiU looks amaaaaaaazing, even if it is nothing more than a real time tech demo that will never amount to an actual game. The fact that it's real time... It looks better than anything I've seen yet on PS3/360.

archer.

Smash Lord
Mario Kart 3DS lets you turn your kart into a stupid looking mini monster truck. =[

Other than that, it looks almost exactly like Mario Kart DS. Which is an extremely good thing.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Nintendo's process of character design is keeping the character moves flavorful towards the game they came from and making moves look cool. Balance is based on ffa with items, not 1v1 or teams.

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai balanced the games himself, apparently. He obviously knew what he was doing with Metaknight and made him broken on purpose.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
since he said that, I would assume he made MK broken on purpose too tbh lol. and ddd's chaingrab was clearly intentional >.> freaking kirby ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom