• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
his question would then be:

which one looks the best?

to which he would respond, I think the one on the left, but Shady disagrees.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
can we record losers, winners, and grand finals at duke please?
most definitely.

I got the dazzle. And I now have the codes for infinite replay. So I hope to record winners/losers semis, finals, and grandfinals.

Hope to use the infinite code for semis. And use the dazzle for finals and grandfinals, so that we may be able to have commentary, assuming someone can commentate.

Also, the tourney will probably be held in a new location (same building, different common room). But rather than confuse ppl, I'm just gonna have ppl go to where we usually hold them and then redirect them to the new place. The new common room is much bigger and has much more to offer as far as seating goes.

However, it does not have a television in it which means we are down 1 tv. Need more ppl to show up with televisions.

Not sure if we will need to change venue or not. It's just a group of *******s are upset that they can't watch the duke games in that room. Every common room on campus has the duke game on and they want to ***** that they can't watch it in that room. So rather than argue with them, I'm just going to host in the bigger room.

So everyone just go to where you usually do and I will redirect you. Get my number or someone's else's number who is going.

I just don't want to get anyone lost.

bushidobrown

Smash Apprentice
Shady would make a great panelist. But adding anyone else from his respective region (Raleigh area) would most likely result in a slight bias.

Rag should stay. He's entered more tournaments than Keith has this period.

I nominate Kadaj.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Shady would make a great panelist. But adding anyone else from his respective region (Raleigh area) would most likely result in a slight bias.

Rag should stay. He's entered more tournaments than Keith has this period.

I nominate Kadaj.
i didnt ask to be on the panel... so why did u bring up my name?

V1CE

Smash Champion
wow keith i just notcied your sig wtf and ya stock I am very hype for this duke... im glad WF, LF, GF will be recorded too.. Makes it feel official.

I am lookin forward to seeing you dweebs again

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
can we record losers, winners, and grand finals at duke please?
So we can see the fail that is NC smash again? Nah

:I So I take it after the panel is picked I can finally see an update from you guys? Will Kadaj be PR'd? Will Stongertron stop getting hit by Ganon Uptilt?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
he plays 100 characters...I play 50

we can work something out

besides we could just do 2 1v1s and then **** nigahz off grabs

I grab=tippered fsmash

he grabs=free ground hammer

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
i understand anti and nairo but you teaming with slik over me is disrespectful to say the least

whatever tho.

no offense to slik if he reads this but you know doubles is my ****.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I mean it's great to see you trying hard to get better, but that's a bold move.

Theres a difference between cocky and confident, stick to people your level, or a little above, then work your way up, with your determination I'm pretty sure you can do it.

Marly

Smash Journeyman
I mean it's great to see you trying hard to get better, but that's a bold move.

Theres a difference between cocky and confident, stick to people your level, or a little above, then work your way up, with your determination I'm pretty sure you can do it.
What are you suggesting? 313 can wreck M2K's **** yo.

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Marly i haven't seen you before...

are you in NC??? Are you going to duke (sry if someone asked u this already)

Im also kinda new here so i still gotta meet alot of people.
Unfortunately not this one. I might go to a one afterwards, though.

And us folks at NCSU make a happy family.

Also, Jon, we should totally meet up some time whenever you are free during the week and play Bawrl yo. I need to get that offline practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom