• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

Smash Journeyman
I'm up for whenever. Me and Sushi lost our controllers so we're kinda boned.
I thought Sushi had like 5 in his room or something.

Where do you live? (I'll probably be there around 3:30 today if you are available then)

Jon?

Smash Champion
I'll be in class all day today from 1:00pm to 7:00pm. But we are pretty much available Thursday or Friday.

Marly

Smash Journeyman
I'll be in class all day today from 1:00pm to 7:00pm. But we are pretty much available Thursday or Friday.
That's a pretty terrible schedule. I'm pretty free on Thursday, (from 10 AM to 6 PM) so if you tell me where you live, I'll be there around 3:00.

Jon?

Smash Champion
My schedule alright. My Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays have only one class. Monday and Wednesday are hell though. I actually have to go to office hours at around 3pm, so I won't be back til around 4pm.

We live at Lee Hall. I'll give you the suite number on Facebook.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Well, it more or less nullifies it. If you fully advancing guarded a beam super in TvC, it did next-to-no damage (like you could hardly even see the difference).

When it comes to the chip damage Sentinel does with his individual attacks, advancing guard would make them do nothing or practically nothing.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
1% is still damage lol Just look at foxes lasers :laugh:

But forreal though I hope they fix that **** if he's in, they're normals after all lol No one should have the luxury of having them do chip damage. I think it'd be hysterical to have Sentinal be *** or mediocre in the game considering that's all he ever was in the shows.

UziUziUZI

Smash Rookie
Why can't we all just use Deadpool instead of talking about how much trash Sentiniel may be?

random edit: I can also make a new PR image for whenever you guys decide to update.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
1% is still damage lol Just look at foxes lasers :laugh:

But forreal though I hope they fix that **** if he's in, they're normals after all lol No one should have the luxury of having them do chip damage. I think it'd be hysterical to have Sentinal be *** or mediocre in the game considering that's all he ever was in the shows.
Fox's lasers are low-risk, rapid-fire projectiles though, haha.

I want to see Sentinel be low-tier just to laugh at how little people will play him.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
@Uzi I might take you up on that if you can prove you're better than the guy who's already making them ;) Show some examples of your work

UziUziUZI

Smash Rookie
i.e my sig.

Searching GogetaFusionX on DeviantArt then clicking on one of the examples then going to my Recent art should work. P:

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Those Stomps were pretty low risk in MvC2 Shady lmao
Only with a good assist. If I recall correctly, you can't block in flight mode haha (also, his stomps aren't rapid fire projectiles).

He won't get anywhere trying to chip you out with stomps that do next to no damage; he'll actually have to connect some stuff if he plans on being effective.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i was asking around on shoryuken and apparently modok/ammy/phoenix is a bad team. =[

modok/ammy/trish is good apparently...or modok/ammy/dorm

idk yet. I really wanna try phoenix cuz she looks fun...but oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom