• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

V1CE

Smash Champion
Oh yeah since Nov. there has been a vid.

WC was doing it in 09 though, anyone with a crawl or duck if you don't can force nado to lower then use PSC, or for other attacks just PSC and do a move.

Ask Vice lol mad PSC's from me last night and today

BTW are you going to P5?
you did 1 PSC with Captain falcon against my nado and got 3 stocked in that match anyway lol beside that i dont remember you doing it any other times in our matches...

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Just in case I was being referred to.....

I've never complained about MK even once throughout my entire time playing Brawl, and I use effin' DK and Bowser. :cool:

I only firmly believe that he is da bess, which has never stopped me from improving my game.

V1CE

Smash Champion
RIIIIIIGHT Don't make me upload those matches of my jiggz beating your mk.
RIIIIIIGHHT well you would try timing me out with jiggs... only johns i have is having a 102 fever/flu while we played and o ya didnt give a **** about chasing you... not like i didnt beat your falco and marth a few times... nahhh im bad :(.... Craig da bess.... truth is you did PSC that 1 time with falcon and it was pretty cool but it seems trying to actually PSC in a fast paced hi level match will be a very hard thing to master.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh yea...crio texted me and said he wanted to come over friday and that he could give me a ride to the tourney sat...so see u guys sat =]

stingers

Smash Obsessed
no...crio is coming over friday (coming over, to my house) and will be taking me to the tourney on saturday (where I will see you guys, on saturday)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
you are all free as **** when it comes to me anyway.

stingers, i cant wait for u to see the falco :)

ask shady what it do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom