• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

V1CE

Smash Champion
guess its cancelled =p lol
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorobootoogoodooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cutz

Smash Rookie
How can I get ahold of Shady so I can ask if I can come over? I'm willing to travel 2 hours to get to Raleigh in order to play Smash. (I live in Jacksonville) I have an itch to play Smash but don't know anyone in my own town that plays competitively.

V1CE

Smash Champion
How can I get ahold of Shady so I can ask if I can come over? I'm willing to travel 2 hours to get to Raleigh in order to play Smash. (I live in Jacksonville) I have an itch to play Smash but don't know anyone in my own town that plays competitively.
You should be able to come friday with your friend should be fun just text me...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Nah I'm still debating on what to do. I have to wear a hairband to keep it out of my face now
hot

I said it sucks because of my lack of transportation/phone/laptop atm lmao

Plus that 5 minute DRIVE would be a sinch but that hour or so walk ain't gonna go to smoothly :laugh:

**** you Cam no I'm not lol
XD

Craigtology
word

So I just watched VGBC's video on PSC

god damn that's amazing
had nice music huh?

BEHR

Smash Hero
You know the answer so why do you ask
I am only being nice
Because I want someone, something
You're like a kitten with a ball of yarn
And it's doing me in
Doing me in
Doing me in
Doing me in

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Watched one match because it's 5:18

Mikehaze missed what I would consider the easy stuff compared to how hard the initial reads were. Tried to look cute a time or two and paid for that as well.

Man I'm tired. wtf is wrong with me

Edit: watched games 2 and 3. There's NO WAY it's that bad on FD....come on now.

Spotdodging habit was also annoying.

Run/walk up slight fadeaway Nair shield grab bait to Fsmash was cool though.

Last edit: That last game gave me too many things to say. Most of them not good. Ah well.

Duo55

Smash Ace
ya know kieth, if I knew where you all were meeting to day (that means address and time) then I would school you kids in brawl... but I don't so it looks like I can't. Shoot me some phone numbers so I can text you guys.

Also, been learning how to psc. It seems that its practicality is limited due to the fact that you gotta commit before certain actions take place. I think it will lead to many people getting grabbed alot and its pay off will be less worth while. I guess its highly situational?

Stockfield

Smash Champion
It is highly situational but it's worth learning.

Edit: Keith of course I was going to ask first lol. I wouldn't just Showing up uninvited.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Acutally shielding on reaction is what gets you PS's lol

Not overly using shield as a means of blocking

and it's not really situational, because it can be done against every move
I get about half of my ps from prediction on jabs mainly and some tilts, things like projectiles running attacks a smashes are reaction to me anyway. But I guess I'll see how applicable it is when I play you at the next tourney.

Cutz

Smash Rookie
-is ignored-

Oh well, perhaps next time then. I'll see everyone that's going to Vice's tournament on Saturday. :)

mb?

Smash Journeyman
for thos who dont know its corys birthday today so happy b-day u son of a ***** now u can buy alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom