• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i swear to god smith... if you meat ride kevin one more time.........

THIS GOES FOR YOU AS WELL SNAP!!!!

kevin why did u switch avi back? did u realize that it got ***** so hard by mine?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
i swear to god smith... if you meat ride kevin one more time.........

THIS GOES FOR YOU AS WELL SNAP!!!!

kevin why did u switch avi back? did u realize that it got ***** so hard by mine?
Stop trolling lol.

And I switched it back because the picture didn't turn out as big as I thought it would.

Maybe this'll just have to be my permanent avatar. We'll see.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Texas is stacked, they got unranked players that **** pros and make it to 5th place in nationals. smh.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Yeah Keith that is a cool avatar.
I just wish more people would get back on the mvc 3 fad.

Also, Craig the new clash of ninja naruto comes out next month. It's the Japanese version. I was so good with Kiba and Sasori. I used to enrage my friends because I camped alot with Kiba.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Naruto's pretty bad to begin with. So therefore, a game for Naruto is likewise bad.

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
Kevin- ...shut up XD, I hate you so much <3

Craig- Hahaha....HAHAHAHAHAHA! *cough* ahem, sir I am ready to how you say, get dem nutz

Jordan- LOL

Jon- YOU'RE PRETTY BAD TO BEGIN WITH! jk

313- D:

Keith- See my Naruto :), I'll probably end up maining someone else when I play the game more

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
lol KSK add me on PSN Kadaj_MD-VA

The Tale of the Alpha Duck​

Ok so I'm on my way to school and while walking on the other side of the road I couldn't help but notice this black duck with like a red thing around his beak (similar to that of a chickens) trying to hold this other duck down and get it in. Now the other duck was trying to fly away while all of this is going down, and naturally I couldn't help but laugh on the other side of the street as I keep walking. Now this is the part where I get a little concerned that I maybe going toe-to-toe with a freaking duck. As I start to get into his line of sight, he then let's the other duck go and looks my way with his wings spanded fully out and high in the air while standing on the ground. Now at this point the only thing that gesture could mean to me coming from him is "Come at me Bro" so I casually try to keep walking and avoiding him for what it's worth. He then takes to the middle of the street while still keeping up in his come at me stance, while trying my damndest not to laugh I notice the more I try to keep walking the more he starts to move towards me, so eventually I start to think that I may end up fighting this duck shortly. Lucky for the duck who obviously didn't know any better, you know him trying to get at me and such a car came by. The car also knew what was in store for the duck so he drove in a manner to keep the duck at bay on the other side as I walked by. The Moral of this story; when there is a duck who is trying to get it in and fails they become angry.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i seriously doubt u guys understand how dumb the top 5 chars are.... it's worse than mvc2

@ kadaj-.......................

V1CE

Smash Champion

Ok so I'm on my way to school and while walking on the other side of the road I couldn't help but notice this black duck with like a red thing around his beak (similar to that of a chickens) trying to hold this other duck down and get it in. Now the other duck was trying to fly away while all of this is going down, and naturally I couldn't help but laugh on the other side of the street as I keep walking. Now this is the part where I get a little concerned that I maybe going toe-to-toe with a freaking duck. As I start to get into his line of sight, he then let's the other duck go and looks my way with his wings spanded fully out and high in the air while standing on the ground. Now at this point the only thing that gesture could mean to me coming from him is "Come at me Bro" so I casually try to keep walking and avoiding him for what it's worth. He then takes to the middle of the street while still keeping up in his come at me stance, while trying my damndest not to laugh I notice the more I try to keep walking the more he starts to move towards me, so eventually I start to think that I may end up fighting this duck shortly. Lucky for the duck who obviously didn't know any better, you know him trying to get at me and such a car came by. The car also knew what was in store for the duck so he drove in a manner to keep the duck at bay on the other side as I walked by. The Moral of this story; when there is a duck who is trying to get it in and fails they become angry.
yo that story ducken ducked yo...i thought the car was gonna run it over or u would said u ducked it up.... bad story with worse ending.... u just mad that the duck was closer to gettin ****eh than you have got in the last couple months
SHABANG!

T0NE

Smash Apprentice

*insert guile theme*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom