• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I swear.... it's like people are taking my post seriously all of a sudden...

this must be part of some NC community troll on keith... haha nope, will not fall for it.

KALE U ****IN SCRUB U LOST TO A SONIC MAIN WHOS NOT EVEN GOOD!!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
dj i agree but you are only half right. If i say what i really feel, it will be insulting a few people. And that is not my intent, but i feel they will get upset anyway.

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
lol Ocean, yeah I gotta step it up :p

And he just reads me really well Kevin. It's the same bad habits that you and Keith were telling me about such as air dodging towards the ground, he'll read it and bair or something. Also I feel like when I approach I get ***** because he'll hit me with the first part of his ftilt, I'll drop my shield, and then he'll ftilt again and it gets me EVERYTIME lol. Also he just changes up his game a lot such as when I approach him with a shield he'll just grab instead of attacking with a ftilt like I suspect. Also I tried using retreating fairs but it wasn't helping me then I tried using fairs to try to get inside him and I would just get destroyed. Not raaaaaaaaaaape D:

I know it's simple stuff I need to fix but he's always one step ahead :/

Edit- Yeah Stingers it is haha, his Falcon is really good

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If he shields your stuff then shieldbreaker him more. =p

If he ftilts your shield then up-B unless he finishes all of it, then shield drop dancing blade.

Try not to airdodge into the ground so much lol. =p Fall with an attack or go to the edge more.

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
One thing about shieldbreaker is I don't know how it works...I don't know how to explain it but I always get their shield down really small but if I do that they'll just counter with an attack of some sort and then retreat until their shield recovers

And thanks Kev I'll try to keep those things in mind :)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
really charging shieldbreaker works lol. people get scared and...keep shielding. its funny...and really annoying when it happens to you. =[

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
mike... you realize shady's one of our best right....

edit: stingers.... who the **** falls for that? i roll IMMEDIATELY out the way.

V1CE

Smash Champion
NOT EVERYONE IS AS PERFECT AS YOU KEITH!!!! also for the record DWAM ust get better with marth... you got this... maybe....

PP knows that snake mu oooo ya... PP are you going to duke this weekend?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
NOT EVERYONE IS AS PERFECT AS YOU KEITH!!!! also for the record DWAM ust get better with marth... you got this... maybe....

PP knows that snake mu oooo ya... PP are you going to duke this weekend?
Probably not, but there's a chance it could happen I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom