• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Olimar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IllidR

Smash Champion
Imagine a Pikmin RTS XD You create Pikmin and send them to war two races the Bulorbs strong but few or Pikmin weak but many.

: P Olimar is one of the hero units.

Oh wow.. I'd actually LOVE that game. Or we can incorporate Pikmin into Starcraft 2 so it's Protoss, Zerg, Terran, and Pikmin. >.> Reddy rush!

IllidR

Smash Champion
Now THAT i would like to see.

Hmmm... space pikmin...
The white Pikmin is the closest thing we've seen to space Pikmin so they'd be perfect for it. Those things were soo creepy... Oh and today i started up Pikmin 2 again from scratch cause i couldn't find my memory card, so much fun. Reminded me how much i loved the game and Olimar. Cap'n Olimar for Brawl!

MirageofMadness

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha!! Smokin pikmin!! amazing.

I would love to see Olimar use his whistle as a move. Maybe he whistles and you can see
the little dotted line-area that accompanies it stun the enemy or command a pikmin of some sort. Gotta love that little space delivery man!

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
HECK YEAH! Olimar is my most wanted character for Brawl,and he would be awesome in this game! WOOT! CAPTAIN OLIMAR FOR BRAWL!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think Olimer would be too muh like a fox clone...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Olimar is a tyrant not a fox Olimar doesn't need a gun he has pikmin.
Every Tyrant needs a gun...

what's the fun in being in charge without shooting random citizens in the head for no reason except providing further fear and holding the nation in your iron clutches!!!

Mwahahahahahahahaahhaha!!!

..soon...very soon...

IllidR

Smash Champion
He does enough by killing pikmin for his own well being Olimar the tyrant for brawl.

Olimar is no tyrant! He is KING of the Pikmin. He rules with both an iron fist and the gentle caring of a saint. What Pikmin he does sacrifice are for the good of the Olimar Kingdom!

Captain Olimar for Brawl!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
His final smash will be "Reign of Purple Pikmin!!" or "Yellow Pikmin suicide bombers!" something like that : p

Chains

Smash Apprentice
Captain Olimar would be sweet. he's from the most creative nintendo series ever.

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
As you can see, I am a full supporter of Olimar. Hopefully on Wednesday we get a trailer revealing him...:grin: I would worship Sakurai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom