• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Olimar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vali

Smash Ace
It definitely should have the pikmin singing like they do in Pikmin 2 (get 20 of each kind together). I'd just love anything that confirms Olimar...like an Olimar character update. The waiting sure does suck :(.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
It definitely should have the pikmin singing like they do in Pikmin 2 (get 20 of each kind together). I'd just love anything that confirms Olimar...like an Olimar character update. The waiting sure does suck :(.
I'm pretty sure they sing any time you're in an area where you've collected all of the treasure. Also, I'm willing to bet that would be their winning pose and/or taunt.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
AC is not gonna have a charcter because the stage and song have the smash sign insted of theirs. Yeah I do hope for for at least a stage, song or an item.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
AC is not gonna have a charcter because the stage and song have the smash sign insted of theirs. Yeah I do hope for for at least a stage, song or an item.
Um...what site have you been looking at...

Ac has it's own unique sign so...DUH, they are going to have a character

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
My bad didn't look at it just considered name also I would like to see AC and Pikmin character they are both creations of nintendo and both deserve it Olimar For Brawl.

rideonshootingstarxx

Smash Cadet
I think he should pull out Pikmin like Peach has turnips.
And then they would fight with him ala' Ice Climbers.
Special Moves would use the Pikmin, and possibly destroy some.
And yes, he should have a cap on the number of Pikmin. I would also like if the Pikmin were random on the 5 existing types, again like Peach's turnips.

IllidR

Smash Champion
I think he should pull out Pikmin like Peach has turnips.
And then they would fight with him ala' Ice Climbers.
Special Moves would use the Pikmin, and possibly destroy some.
And yes, he should have a cap on the number of Pikmin. I would also like if the Pikmin were random on the 5 existing types, again like Peach's turnips.
Look at page 34... Vali's amazing moveset.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Pikmin 3 will ensure olimar's inclusion why because Pit was in so people can know him he has a new game coming out on wii some characters have future titles so brawl will give them the boost they need for sales.

poishrom

Smash Apprentice
In the windows on your street. . . . watching.
I have an idea, what if olimar was an AC trophy, when you get it olimar comes out and throws pikmin out on the field then the ground shakes and emperor bulblax pops out and stomps around the field, and if you get in his way you will get hurt and go flying.what do you guys think?

IllidR

Smash Champion
I have an idea, what if olimar was an AC trophy, when you get it olimar comes out and throws pikmin out on the field then the ground shakes and emperor bulblax pops out and stomps around the field, and if you get in his way you will get hurt and go flying.
Get out.. Olimar will be playable, suggesting him as an assist trophy is just horrible. It'd be like making Fox or Link an assist trophy.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
AC trophy? Animal Crossing trophy? lol.

That would be wasted potential. Enough potential has already been wasted... (Cubone....), lets not waste anymore.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Trust me he has more than enough evidence to back up Olimar's inclusion into brawl...

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Captain Olimar For Brawl Olimar Haters Have No Good Argument He Will Be In Live With It When I Pwn You Online With Him Muwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Still not an excuse.. Anyway, when does everyone think we'll be seeing any kind of Pikmin update? This month? Will it be Olimar?

Captain Olimar for Brawl!
Call me crazy, but I think Olimar is going to be the next new character revealed. We're overdue for a veteran at the moment, so next week we'll see Captain Falcon. But after that, his chances look pretty swell. That's my theory, anyway.

IllidR

Smash Champion
Call me crazy, but I think Olimar is going to be the next new character revealed. We're overdue for a veteran at the moment, so next week we'll see Captain Falcon. But after that, his chances look pretty swell. That's my theory, anyway.
I was thinking the same thing, hoping more like. It's been too long so they've got to hit us with something big that we've been waiting for. SHOW ME THE OLIMAR!

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
considering the character updates lately, i agree with wiseguy. we might actually get something like PT, and get a newbie on monday and a vet on friday

although olimar seems a bit off...for me at least. maybe a bit more time

IllidR

Smash Champion
considering the character updates lately, i agree with wiseguy. we might actually get something like PT, and get a newbie on monday and a vet on friday

although olimar seems a bit off...for me at least. maybe a bit more time
I think the best combo he could give us this week would be Captain Olimar on Monday and Captain Falcon on Friday. Attack of the Captains!

Vali

Smash Ace
Friday shall be the release of Olimar onto the Dojo, thus marking it (along with the PAL release of Super Paper Mario) up there along with the best fridays ever. It has to be done.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
There should be a Balrog Pikmin...

: P yhea as his final smash all his Pikmin turn into Balrogs XD

Caael

Smash Lord
Dammit, Caael has no money for SPM.

Olimar would be awesome, plus in a recent interview, Miyamoto confirmed Pikmin 3, which further increases his chances

Btw, I found the story in Nintendo magazine.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Pikmin 3 is like **** you try to hold it in as long as you can you have to go to the bathroom sometime. Miyamoto will spill the beans sooner or later, perhaps after SMG's release.

IllidR

Smash Champion
Friday shall be the release of Olimar onto the Dojo, thus marking it (along with the PAL release of Super Paper Mario) up there along with the best fridays ever. It has to be done.
That would make it the greatest Friday ever. But can't we make it the best Monday ever. Think about it. On Monday, we learned that Captain Olimar would appear in Brawl and later on, on a Monday... Brawl was released in America.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think everyone should fear for their favs this week...no matter who they are...

Everyone be warned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom