• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Olimar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
I have a feeling he is going to anounce all character stuff week.
1:Munchlax thank god he's not playable!
2:Lyn
3:Olimar
4:C.Falcon
5:Luigi
I hopes sos

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i still don't think olimar will be this week. it's likely a character will show up tomorrow, but it'll probably be a veteran player

maybe in a couple weeks when the unlockables show up

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
You never know I say Olimar will probably be announced on Halo 3 lauch, because my theory is that every pikimin-halo,pikmin 2-halo2 has come out around the same date since there is no pikmin 3 known in progress what better way to fight back Halo with olimar. Maybe not but it's probably my opinion since Im also a Halo fan.

NessOwnsYou

Smash Cadet
I want Olimar for this game. I think profile should be next week since it might be a good week and to end it with Captain Olimar on Friday.

I support the Cap and the ones in my sig

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I want Olimar for this game. I think profile should be next week since it might be a good week and to end it with Captain Olimar on Friday.

I support the Cap and the ones in my sig

..sig?

NessOwnsYou

Smash Cadet
Thanks Brawler12.

Also I have a another Question, What with the haters pulling stuff out of thier butt like "Olimar can't be in because of his size" or "He sucks and is not a fighter"

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Only excuse they have they just can't face the fact he is gonna be in the game and that they suck at pikmin games, that's why they don't support him.

IllidR

Smash Champion
Thanks Brawler12.

Also I have a another Question, What with the haters pulling stuff out of thier butt like "Olimar can't be in because of his size" or "He sucks and is not a fighter"
Most likely don't like the game because they've never played it so they don't want to see a character they don't know in the game. Those arguments really mean nothing.

burrito

Smash Lord
It's starting to bother me that Sakurai hasn't shown Olimar yet. Hopefully, he is shown this week or next week. I can't stand waiting for it too much longer.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
If we cant laugh at something that happened almost 70 years ago then this world is screwed...

(Unless your Jewish/German then that might be offensive :p)

Olimama 4or teh brawl

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Does any1 know where I can get pikmin(lil cousin destroyed first one) I have a Wii and a GC control and i feel like playing pikmin 2. Guess your right it isn't racist just insulting to olimar
****in jews Hitler was a jew he should've killed himself lol.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hitler is above Olimar...

But anyways just search on E-Bay / shops simple as that really.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
I don't trust ebay on a side note ****in mexicans crossed the borders give me my taco!!!! I think it's enough racism for one day.

Did you ever buy/sell something on ebay.

IllidR

Smash Champion
I think he should be a assist trophie. He would be more affective and well....I just can`t see him as a charater. :ohwell:
How would he be more effective as an assist trophy? He was the protagonist of a very unique, very original series that was created by Miyamoto himself. Can't see him as a character? I don't see why. He fought in his game, even though it was with simple punches that's more than Captain Falcon had to work off of. He would also use his Pikmin for a variety of his attacks similar to what he did in his games.

Edit: Brawler enough with the spam and random comments. Stay on topic or we'll get closed like the Ridley thread.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
I never beat Pikmin I was a kid and I didn't like to see them die I was 8. He would fit the criteria for a PC Olimar will pwn in brawl and that is not a good arguement.

Fine but it's pikmin related and wtf Ridley thread got closed lol that's good for you Legolastom

Typo_Brawler

Smash Cadet
Well the only problem I see with Olamar is jumping. What would be his up b? And how would he use the pikmen to fight? Like I can imagin him pulling them out of the ground and throwing them but other then that I can`t see him as a charater. Now as a assist trophyI can see him randomly pulling pikmen out of the ground and throwing them....lol that I would like to see.

burrito

Smash Lord
I think he should be a assist trophie. He would be more affective and well....I just can`t see him as a charater. :ohwell:
If Pokemon Trainer is a character than Olimar can definitely be a character. It's new creative movesets like that that we need for Brawl.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
I got a few ideas for pikmin apperances.

AT:Water Wraith it chrushes all foes except summoner.
Bitter spray:You can turn someone into stone
Stage:Not sure
Music:Tokato's song the pikmin sing when there are 20 of each type in the game pikmin 2
Another At:Emperor Bulbax he licks up foes and spits them out anywhere on the screen.

So you see Pikmin has much to offer Olimar doesn't need to be a AT to support his series it is a unique game that should be in brawl.

IllidR

Smash Champion
I got a few ideas for pikmin apperances.

AT:Water Wraith it chrushes all foes except summoner.
Bitter spray:You can turn someone into stone
Stage:Not sure
Music:Tokato's song the pikmin sing when there are 20 of each type in the game pikmin 2
Another At:Emperor Bulbax he licks up foes and spits them out anywhere on the screen.

So you see Pikmin has much to offer Olimar doesn't need to be a AT to support his series it is a unique game that should be in brawl.
I see the Water Wraith possible as an AT.

Bitter spray as an item definitely seems very possible, you pick it up and get one spray fixing them in place for five or so seconds.

I still have no ideas for a stage for Pikmin, there's so many choices. If anyone wants to suggest one that'd be great.

Tokato's song definitely wouldn't be the music. It has a history of being hidden well in every game it's in. I'm thinking for the song I don't know what the main rhythm would go like but there could be some Pikmin chanting in the background.

Emperor Bulbax I could definitely see as a boss more than an AT. Either him, that giant spider, or that large grub who rolls over.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Critisicm is a ***** but helpful IllidR
Maybe Man-at-Legs or titan dweevil will make a boss apearance the pikmin world is just so cool.

I think you are thinking about empress Bulbax you know fat ***** that's pregnant.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
I hope pikmin 3 will come out soon the series was cool and it's cool to have a game that is fun and tests IQ due to all the puzzles.

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
The only reason Olimar WOULDN'T be in is the small chance Sakurai can't get the physics in his moveset to work in time and is forced to make him an AT. I mean come on! Pikmin was Nintendo's last real iconic franchise.

IllidR

Smash Champion
The only reason Olimar WOULDN'T be in is the small chance Sakurai can't get the physics in his moveset to work in time and is forced to make him an AT. I mean come on! Pikmin was Nintendo's last real iconic franchise.
Very true, well Sakurai's had a lot of time to work on this game so let's hope he's had more than enough time. :D

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
My only concern is waht if the developing team can't make more than five moving players olimar walking with pikmin would make 10 that is my only concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom