• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Olimar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
Out of every single character that could be in brawl, he is by far the most deserving, and most fit character out of all of them...

OLIMAR FOR BRAWL!!

Now that I think about it, only problem with him is that his pikmin in online mat add lag, but maybe it wouldn't be apparent unless everyone was him?

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking that to when I saw the update. Olimar hopefully won't be like PT which means more than 4 characters on the stage which would mean extreme laggage. Olimar will probably be the most difficult character to animate in the game because he should use more than 1 pikmin at a time. Sakurai better not fail to make olimar a pwner.

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
I was thinking that to when I saw the update. Olimar hopefully won't be like PT which means more than 4 characters on the stage which would mean extreme laggage. Olimar will probably be the most difficult character to animate in the game because he should use more than 1 pikmin at a time. Sakurai better not fail to make olimar a pwner.
It'll be interesting to see what happens.

But lets not forget, Sakurai is a genuis. Even if he said, "Olimar can't be in brawl," Despite him being my favorite character, I'd have to think he knows what he's doing.

So whatever he's doing, is indeed the best for brawl.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Olimar will be in cause Sakurai knows he pwns. Sakurai will do whats best and put him anyways and olimar really deserves it being the star of an original new series.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He would not be hard to animate AT ALL i mean Ridley, Charizard and other more partly character would be hard to animate but not Olimar he is just a small human.

Anyways 4 player online China - UK all Olimar using low connection wi-fi on Lylat cruise... LAG!!!

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
LOL yeah you're right, your UK!!! What is that metric. OK Olimar isn't hard but him and the pikmin team will be he should kind of be an IC mix cept he controls them and leads them to their death.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
LOL yeah you're right, your UK!!! What is that metric. OK Olimar isn't hard but him and the pikmin team will be he should kind of be an IC mix cept he controls them and leads them to their death.
... Do you know what animating things means? because humans are generally pretty easy to animate...

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Here's my moveset

Panel evaporates Olimar falls down and boosh pikmin kill all other players. Olimar is a god in the pikmin's eyes and I'm lazy to to make a moveset lol (I know you made one, but you are to lazy to repost it). No offense.
There will be more than 10 players moving that might cause lag that is what I am talking about.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea animating is how they move and such.... but yhea if we just make them part of his move (E.G. > B throws a Pikmin if it misses it disappears if it gets someone it attacks them).

You see what i mean? instead of having them follow him.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
You mispelled ahahahahahahahahahhahahahah anyways maybe, but I preffer Olimar with an army (or team) by his side.
1. No i didn't unless you mean Yhea which i always spell like that (Force of habit)
2. Ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha getting told that by Brawler XD : P

Olimama 4 t3h brawl1

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
An Olimar & Pikmin duo might work. You can switch out the pikmin to have different duos. Or they could be different costumes.

Hey, I'm just spitting out ideas.

IllidR

Smash Champion
Oh wow, it's been a while since I've been in here and lots has been going on. I thought i read somewhere that "Olimar has teh Phire!" but i don't know.

Anyway, Olimar for Brawl!

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Yes you have missed a lot . **** I helped my sister move into her dorm for college and
I can't put my hand up ****. Yea uh I still think he should have a team following him.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
I think that there should only be one Pikmin of each color on screen at a time.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
No no no... He plucks pikmin from the floor and uses them as his attack... they are not already in the floor, kind of like Peaches turnips.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
A theory the new enemy Auroros has to be PICKED OUT OF THE GROUND also the background kinda looks like pikmin world maybe they do go to the pikmin world. Maybe we might get Olimar as a PC pretty soon.

Ice man

Smash Journeyman
It may have been said before but olimar is too small. he would get steped on and the the macth would be over.

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
Good point, but kirby is 8 inches tall witch is still bigger than olimar
Are you serious! Wait a minute... HE CAN BE RESIZED!!!! Oh yes, it can happen. Now stop being stoopid...

Sorry, but this is the worst argument against ANYONE. Who cares if hes small, just make him bigger! I don't think anyone would care...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom