• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Olimar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea i know i was being sarcastic because you said it would come out same time as Halo 3 when that coming out next month and Pikmin 3 hasn't even been confirmed yet.

"MADNESS!? THIS IS BLUE PIKMIN!!!!"

IllidR

Smash Champion
You er...never played 2 then eh?
Could you verse in 2? It's been a long time since I've played it. I remember there was cooperative 2-player, and maybe there was whoever finished first or wracked up the most points wins. But I'm talking you're on the same stage, maybe competing for points or trying to eliminate the other player by gathering an army and staging warfare with your Pikmin.

Vali

Smash Ace
Could you verse in 2? It's been a long time since I've played it. I remember there was cooperative 2-player, and maybe there was whoever finished first or wracked up the most points wins. But I'm talking you're on the same stage, maybe competing for points or trying to eliminate the other player by gathering an army and staging warfare with your Pikmin.
Nope there was versus too. Was pretty fun in the 1 or 2 times I ever got to play it ;/. You'd get a roulette wheel of power-ups too whenever you returned a cherry to your base. The Pikmin you kill after a few seconds appear back at the other person's base ready for plucking again but without their flower or whatnot.

AAbatterie

Smash Apprentice
Yeah that's Pikmin 2. There' a versus mode right when you start up the game. Each player starts with ten pikmin. You either have to collect a certain amount of objects before the other player does, or destroy them. Well, I forget if destroying their team makes you win or not, I've only played it once, but yeah there is a versus mode.

IllidR

Smash Champion
Nope there was versus too. Was pretty fun in the 1 or 2 times I ever got to play it ;/. You'd get a roulette wheel of power-ups too whenever you returned a cherry to your base. The Pikmin you kill after a few seconds appear back at the other person's base ready for plucking again but without their flower or whatnot.
Mmk.. well it should be online in the next Pikmin. I think I'm going to go play it now. Captain Olimar for Brawl!

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
man where have u been for all these years under a bed cause Vs. was so obvious it even said it on the back of the game cover

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
good comeback not wats with grammar issues its ****in summer i dont feel like spelling correctly when school starts i will spell correctly but summer only has 2 months and im gonna make the most of it god dam it olimar for brawl
just in case an admin reads this

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
good comeback not wats with grammar issues its ****in summer i dont feel like spelling correctly when school starts i will spell correctly but summer only has 2 months and im gonna make the most of it god dam it olimar for brawl
just in case an admin reads this
I usually spell correctly year round. Common courtesy.

Derek~Joe

Smash Apprentice
Capt. Olimar is definitely in trust me. Pikmin is one of the biggest Nintendo franchises right now. Of course he'd represent that franchise. Think bout it. Im 2000 percent sure hes in.

jus sayin

AAbatterie

Smash Apprentice
Capt. Olimar is definitely in trust me. Pikmin is one of the biggest Nintendo franchises right now.
I don't think it's one of the biggest franchises to be honest. I mean, I'll talk about Nintendo games with my friends and I'll mention Pikmin and they'll be like, "wtf is pinkmen?"

I mean, the only franchises that are really popular right now are the ones that were represented in Melee. You don't see Battalion Wars getting lots of attention. And some of my friends didn't even know what Paper Mario was until Super Paper Mario came out on Wii. So I wouldn't say Pikmin is that popular.

AAbatterie

Smash Apprentice
There's no info on a Pikmin 3. We actually shouldn't assume that there will be a Pikmin 3, but there will probably be one anyways considering it's Miyamoto's game. I still need to beat Pikmin 2 first, so I think I need to log out now.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
well that was helpul lol
also pikmin 3 is certain Miyamotosaid it himself he wanted a pikmin game on the wii so he waited to make # 3 until now so its probably under devolopment n come on its Miyamoto pikmin will be popular till 2010 like mario haas been popular for oh so long now

IllidR

Smash Champion
well that was helpul lol
also pikmin 3 is certain Miyamotosaid it himself he wanted a pikmin game on the wii so he waited to make # 3 until now so its probably under devolopment n come on its Miyamoto pikmin will be popular till 2010 like mario haas been popular for oh so long now
He said we may see one in the future, that doesn't indicate that there'll be a Pimin game under development now or one anywhere in the near future. Hopefully we'll see some sort of news about it soon. Maybe they announce Olimar at the same time he gives an announcement for it? Captain Olimar for Brawl!

Vali

Smash Ace
yeah, it's not in development, but miyamoto said he wanted to make a pikmin game, so maybe after galaxy is finished?

olimar for brawl
We can only hope colbusman, we can only hope. Galaxy must be done by now though, or pretty much done at least, so if they started getting to work around late september/early october then we could be looking at maybe a fall release for P3? Dunno how long these games take to make, could be a year or 2 in development for all we know. :urg:

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Nintendo said that they're wroking on many projects right now-

We just don't know what they are. Maybe one of them is Pikmin 3?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Imagine a Pikmin RTS XD You create Pikmin and send them to war two races the Bulorbs strong but few or Pikmin weak but many.

: P Olimar is one of the hero units.

But seriously i want them to make a Chibi robo game for the Wii not that crappy DS one.

AAbatterie

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Pikmin Wii would be better. It's kind of like how they're making a Mario Party for DS. It just doesn't seem right. Pikmin fits more of a console game than a portable.

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
It would be great to have pikmin 3 but since it took forever for pikmin 2 to come out, it may be a while for the third, but if Olimar makes it to brawl we can fight with him until pikmin 3 comes out!

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
olimar will probably be like peach we will see him a subsapce emissary video and then we will get the update for him it was like a double updtae when they did that with peach

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
naw that sucks he and the pikmin go to the onion and ship the onions shoot pikmin and the ship shoots a nova blaster at the end

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
i posted it several and countless times a few posts back i he should have a crazy tyrant move showing no care for a pikmins kamikaze death *sigh* i hate to see them die but its for a good cause to pwn muwahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom