• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
The greatest time to market Shovel Knight in smash would've been with the revelation of his amiibo. They literally did that with Amiibo in general. "Well guys, Smash Bros is out--and look, each character has their own figure! WOWZA! Now we're gonna release little stock supply so GET EM WHILE YOU CAN, FOLKS!" I think it's silly if they're waiting to reveal him for later--why? you missed the perfect chance! I mean I guess people would still cheer and all--but it seems pretty 50-50. I can see the amiibo thing completely disconfirming him because it's not smash related and people are making a big deal out of nothing---I can also see them going the opposite way and being like "remember how Shovel Knight got an amiibo? Well--" I stopped there because...because I said so.

Last edited:

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
you know, guys. I am real proud that we have 246 pages of support on here--BUT HAVE YOU SEEN THE KROOL THREAD? Jeez, and I thought WE were supportive

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
you know, guys. I am real proud that we have 246 pages of support on here--BUT HAVE YOU SEEN THE KROOL THREAD? Jeez, and I thought WE were supportive
Those people have been wanting their character since Brawl speculation days. It's no surprise, and I think they deserve it after all they've been through.

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
Those people have been wanting their character since Brawl speculation days. It's no surprise, and I think they deserve it after all they've been through.
Yeah and there's more either/or than with Wolf since that's the case. But I mean you guys are doing all the polls when 1,110 give or take pages is some pretty convincing evidence that KROOL has a bunch of support. I suppose it is more reassuring knowing that a fair amount of people desire your respective character's return.

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
Really Hoping for Wolf in this next Update.
Gotta have my secondary back.
This guy is saying what we're all thinking. Join me, brothers and sisters, in a howl for Wolf!
WHEN Wolf gets announced, we will howl.

Last edited:

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
And if any of you start having doubt, I will look you in the eye and say "What's the matter, scared?"

xDizxy

Smash Journeyman
User was warned for this post
Totally not any waste. I support veterans more than any newcomer since past characters getting cut for the next installment of the series is a pain in the as.s for fans and unpleasant.
For me Smash Bros. without Ice Climbers and Wolf isn't Smash anymore.
So I'm a Wolf supporter because of this and because he's just a badass character. He'd better return to prove he's not a clone.
It's Sakurai's damn fault for cutting out characters. :/ should have focused on the more important ones ( wolf) than lesser important characters (wft).

People been wanting king k. Rool since 1738.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

Howling for wolf

And rumor has it pushdusin may have found something about the 2 marios under the DLC characters
(Im talking about the data dig that found the 5 marios under mewtwo)

That 1 of them is pre-ballot and the other is ballot

Oh by the way im one of those k rool suporters and are king is a no brainer the one with the most vote of all charcaters (newcomer wise anyway)

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

Howling for wolf

And rumor has it pushdusin may have found something about the 2 marios under the DLC characters
(Im talking about the data dig that found the 5 marios under mewtwo)

That 1 of them is pre-ballot and the other is ballot

Oh by the way im one of those k rool suporters and are king is a no brainer the one with the most vote of all charcaters (newcomer wise anyway)
Ok, first off, both are technically Pre-Ballot, with one being "influenced" by the ballot, the other thing was that it was an educated guess he made, although I worded it in an ambiguous way, and another thing was that the character influenced by the ballot was Shovel Knight, not K. Rool.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Ok, first off, both are technically Pre-Ballot, with one being "influenced" by the ballot, the other thing was that it was an educated guess he made, although I worded it in an ambiguous way, and another thing was that the character influenced by the ballot was Shovel Knight, not K. Rool. Also you spelled Push's name wrong.
I know i spelt his name wrong i have a little bit of dyslexia for peak sake.

And how is shovel knight influenced by the ballot?

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I know i spelt his name wrong i have a little bit of dyslexia for peak sake.

And how is shovel knight influenced by the ballot?
I'm sorry, I didn't know about that. But I understand.

Shovel Knight was most likely influenced by early results from the ballot, as it's a suggestion box with popularity factored in, and also, the rumor has held up pretty well and has a 70% chance of coming true.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I'm sorry, I didn't know about that. But I understand.

Shovel Knight was most likely influenced by early results from the ballot, as it's a suggestion box with popularity factored in, and also, the rumor has held up pretty well and has a 70% chance of coming true.
Its alright no hard feelings

And ok that makes sense

I supose wolf and shovel knight could be pre-ballot

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Back to the topic of Wolf, I really hope he can autocancel his fair so that it won't that stupid long time to stand back up after falling like a missed Raptor Boost:
RSBJ01-1.png

upload_2015-9-25_23-52-54.png
(Sorry guys this is the best image I can try without opening up my game, save a replay, then post it to youtube, delete everything trackable, just for a tiny screenshot. You get the idea.)

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Two Pre-Ballot characters, and four Post-Ballot characters, although they might not be what you expect.
I saw it on the shvoel knight thread and...

Change dixie kong to king k rool thats more likely (if they're are ballot characters anyway.)
This is why http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/09/13/japantopdlcpt2/

And who the heck is puyo puyo?

And I know its due to the rumor and ballot, how is shovel knight still possible for dlc?
(I mean a thought the rumor was a fraud, except the amiibo part.)

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
He could barely sh fair in Brawl without lag. Kinda like how Ike is in Sm4sh or Pika with his dair. Due to the overall sh nerf characters got from Brawl to Sm4sh, it's not something I can see happening. Heck I'm fearing for bair as it is. Would be a pleasant surprise though and as I said before, Ike can now barely sh his fair without lag when he couldn't do so in Brawl so it's not entirely impossible.

As for the random pizza craze people are going through, I'm on team Pizza Hut.

And I'm not gonna howl but I will say "What? Is that all you've got?" :wolf:

Side note: that was the first time I went to the Brawl icons since the update and...they aren't in alphabetical order anymore.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I saw it on the shvoel knight thread and...

Change dixie kong to king k rool thats more likely (if they're are ballot characters anyway.)

And who the heck is puyo puyo?
Let me just say that it's not a poll, it's a suggestion box with popularity factored in. That's why Dixie is there and not K. Rool, because obviously something about him just didn't work. Puyo Puyo is one of SEGA's best selling franchises ever, it's sold more than Sonic and the reason you've most likely never heard of it is because most of the games are Japan only.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Let me just say that it's not a poll, it's a suggestion box with popularity factored in. That's why Dixie is there and not K. Rool, because obviously something about him just didn't work. Puyo Puyo is one of SEGA's best selling franchises ever, it's sold more than Sonic and the reason you've most likely never heard of it is because most of the games are Japan only.
Reminder sakurai stated when he unmasked the 4 current ones as pre-ballot the next character(s) are fan based
(But i am aware he likely kept it a secret it was actually 6 pre-planned from the 5 marios under mewtwo)

And in the east and the west according sourcegaming king k rool is the most wanted character for smash in japan dixie kong and k rool were tied at first but a little bit later (before roy was revealed.) dixie kong lost so much ground its rediculious

And as for the other one puyo puyo

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/bbhood21/media/puyo_pop_objection.png.html
(I coulden't copy paste the img link.)

Who of them is it and how does this have more than 150 million copys sold (thats how many sonic copys are sold 150 million)

And how about shovel knight? That rumor was a bust.

Top Bottom