• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

Wolfiv

Smash Journeyman
A sorta odd question. For those who support multiple characters, if wolf is announced/released on the 30th would you feel like you've waisted your vote?
Totally not any waste. I support veterans more than any newcomer since past characters getting cut for the next installment of the series is a pain in the as.s for fans and unpleasant.
For me Smash Bros. without Ice Climbers and Wolf isn't Smash anymore.
So I'm a Wolf supporter because of this and because he's just a badass character. He'd better return to prove he's not a clone.

Last edited:

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Count me in for Wolf.
I know I've been supporting other characters, but I believe that Wolf will definitely be brought back. Plus, he looks kickbutt, but I would hope his Final Smash could be different from Fox and Falco's.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
My one vote went to Wolf and I don't feel I wasted it. The more votes he gets, the more Sakurai can see how much we want our favourite character back given that he made Wolf a lower priority than the original 'peck things numerous times' character.

Also, even though the end of the ballot is coming near, that doesn't mean we'll be told jack. Most likely Nintendo will give a heads up saying "Hey the ballots over! Who's the winner? You'll have to wait and see!" and then we're as in the dark as we are now.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Count me in for Wolf.
I know I've been supporting other characters, but I believe that Wolf will definitely be brought back. Plus, he looks kickbutt, but I would hope his Final Smash could be different from Fox and Falco's.
Welcome to the pack! It is good to see yet another supporter join us.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Count me in for Wolf.

I did a thing. I think it still needs some work though.​

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
HAHAHA you reminded me of an image I made for this thread awhile back.

Remember this?
Wolf's Pizza contains:The Triforce,Luma Jr.s,and Pacman's Salty Lemon(because it stuns you and people might get salty;it also looks like a lemon

I would prefer cheese only

Also,found a leak made by explosion man from Japan,RED(it was confirmed fake,just thought I'd share it)

It shows that Shovel Knight will join the battle with the Mario Maker stage,a stage named Runbow,and 4 new trophies

Two for Shovel Knight,two for some other brohas we don't know about

Apparently,he would have had a red costume based on Shield Knight possibly

It also said that:

Krystal is a mii costume
Masked Man is a mii costume
Ice Climbers are mii costumes
Kumatora from Mother is a mii costume
The real salt shaker:
Shantae is a mii costume

Let me just say,that RED's English is getting better,he did the trophy description in ENGLISH.

Well,that was A Wall Of Text

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
Well, we're close but let's see what is in store for us, ruffians.

Wolf will appear and we'll be all like:

Starting from 0:09. :p

xDizxy

Smash Journeyman
They should make wolf's side b from brawl a custom and not a default since every stage on fg are omega and it will be really hard to pull it off.

xWolfiex

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xWolfie55x
3DS FC
2982-1721-1850
Wolf's Pizza contains:The Triforce,Luma Jr.s,and Pacman's Salty Lemon(because it stuns you and people might get salty;it also looks like a lemon

I would prefer cheese only

Also,found a leak made by explosion man from Japan,RED(it was confirmed fake,just thought I'd share it)

It shows that Shovel Knight will join the battle with the Mario Maker stage,a stage named Runbow,and 4 new trophies

Two for Shovel Knight,two for some other brohas we don't know about

Apparently,he would have had a red costume based on Shield Knight possibly

It also said that:

Krystal is a mii costume
Masked Man is a mii costume
Ice Climbers are mii costumes
Kumatora from Mother is a mii costume
The real salt shaker:
Shantae is a mii costume

Let me just say,that RED's English is getting better,he did the trophy description in ENGLISH.

Well,that was A Wall Of Text
Man, I hope it's fake, because I really, really, REALLY hate leaks and rumors. I mean, screenshots are not even 100% prove.

Last edited:

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
I see words but none of them form "Pizza House".

Best joint in my town anyway. I could eat that pizza piping hot, lukewarm, cold, or leftover for several days. It's that amazing. I could frickin' live off it.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So today I wanted to share something from @PushDustIn of Source Gaming. A few days ago I was given a list that he compiled using various requests across the internet and logibility. I finished the list, which compiled the most likely characters for Smash DLC. So without further ado, here's the list.

Pre-ballot:
Wolf
Shovel Knight

Post-ballot:
Dixie Kong
Waddle Dee (aka: Bandana Dee)
Professor Layton
Arle Nadja (Puyo Puyo) (Second SEGA rep)

These results are obviously unexpected, so if there are any questions or thoughts feel free to share.

Last edited:

Talpr1

Smash Journeyman
So today I wanted to share something from @PushDustIn of Source Gaming. A few days ago I was given a list that he compiled using various requests across the internet and logibility. I finished the list, which compiled the most likely characters for Smash DLC. So without further ado, here's the list.

Pre-ballot:
Wolf
Shovel Knight

Post-ballot:
Dixie Kong
Professor Layton

These results are obviously unexpected, so if there are any questions or thoughts feel free to share.
What was the criteria for "logibility"? Looking at the choices, it honestly seems a pretty weird one.

Talpr1

Smash Journeyman
That's because it's more suggestion than popularity.
I'd honestly argue it's more popularity. Obviously Sakurai doesn't have to strictly adhere to the top 3, but going anywhere beyond the top 10 is an huge gamble from a buisness and PR point of view.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I'd honestly argue it's more popularity. Obviously Sakurai doesn't have to strictly adhere to the top 3, but going anywhere beyond the top 10 is an huge gamble from a buisness and PR point of view.
I think that it's more suggestion than popularity, but with popularity factored in.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Damn, feels like I'm too late for the pizza party...

Our love for Wolf and pizzas just got real!

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
Strange way to spell Pizza Hut.
This isn't how you spell Dominos guys
How the hell would a brand-freaking-new indie like Shovel Knight be one of the most likely?
It was a good game among games

Not really that much of a feat cuz of Sonic Boom:RoL and SC

Pre-ballot:
Wolf
Shovel Knight

Post-ballot:
Dixie Kong
Professor Layton

I'm fine with Shovel Knight and Wolf with the stage(s?)

Question is how will Shovel Knight play,will he be viable

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
So guys, the Mario Maker stage is coming in less than a week. I don't know about all of you, but I just have a feeling that there's gonna be something else announced alongside it, kind of like how they (officially) announced Roy and Ryu the day before Lucas was released.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This isn't how you spell Dominos guys

It was a good game among games

Not really that much of a feat cuz of Sonic Boom:RoL and SC

I'm fine with Shovel Knight and Wolf with the stage(s?)

Question is how will Shovel Knight play,will he be viable
None of y'all can spell Gramaldis and Rosattis at all.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
So, is Shovel Knight what's just "in" right now on account of new DLC and his amiibo? I think he's alright, just a bit of a stretch.

Top Bottom