• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I have played Uprising before. Great game despite my hands cramping up from the ****ty controls. She didn't act so serious as a goddess should like treating Pit like trash.
Palutena joked around with Pit(even though he took it literal). She did get serious during the Chaos Kin storyline, when Pit almost died saving her and Dark Pit, aswell as the final fight with Hades. Other times yeah she wasn't serious, nor did she like being corrected by Pit(Super Smash Brothers instead of Super Bash Sisters).

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Dark Pit is easily my go-to punching bag.
Sorry.You're cool in Uprising and all.You just don't belong here in a game of all-stars.
No H8 for this,please.
No hate for your opinion on Dark Pit. As long as it wasn't Pit, it's ok.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Dark Pit is easily my go-to punching bag.
Sorry.You're cool in Uprising and all.You just don't belong here in a game of all-stars.
No H8 for this,please.
I still prefer him over Strippertena though.
Palutena joked around with Pit(even though he took it literal). She did get serious during the Chaos Kin storyline, when Pit almost died saving her and Dark Pit, aswell as the final fight with Hades. Other times yeah she wasn't serious, nor did she like being corrected by Pit(Super Smash Brothers instead of Super Bash Sisters).
My thoughts exactly, especially about the "being corrected" part.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I still prefer him over Strippertena though.

My thoughts exactly, especially about the "being corrected" part.
Atleast Kid Icarus got a lot of rep. Hopefully someone is brave enough to make a sequel.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Atleast Kid Icarus got a lot of rep. Hopefully someone is brave enough to make a sequel.
Well Sakurai already made it clear he ain't doing it. Who else could work well with making another Kid Icarus game? I don't suppose they'll make us wait another 20 years or so for another one to come out.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well Sakurai already made it clear he ain't doing it. Who else could work well with making another Kid Icarus game? I don't suppose they'll make us wait another 20 years or so for another one to come out.
That's why I said someone brave. Unless Sakurai decided to change his mind about it, maybe someone like Kojima since he's already been fired from Konami. I think someone like him could do the games justice, if he never get Metal Gear back.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Bleh, Kid Icarus talk, and Uprising at that. Love the gameplay since it reminds me of Starfox but **** the dialogue and to a point the controls. I've only ever played the first two or three levels but I've watched an lp of the entire game and I can easily say I will never beat that game because the dialogue is cringeworthy through out pretty much the entire game, though Hades is cool at the very least.

Also, a lot of talk about Slippy...I'd rather Wolf (obviously), Krystal and Leon over Slippy. Leon is to Wolf what Falco is to Fox and the two (Leon and Falco) are rivals after all.

When I made my first post in here, I only read page 196, since then I've read 195-this page and from what I gathered, someone mentioned not liking Geno (I don't care for him) or at least his fans and I don't even remember how Bandana Dee got mentioned. I'd like the latter but would rather Krystal over him. We need a lance user in Smash, too many swords and this game took 1(2) of the hammers away.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Bleh, Kid Icarus talk, and Uprising at that. Love the gameplay since it reminds me of Starfox but **** the dialogue and to a point the controls. I've only ever played the first two or three levels but I've watched an lp of the entire game and I can easily say I will never beat that game because the dialogue is cringeworthy through out pretty much the entire game, though Hades is cool at the very least.

Also, a lot of talk about Slippy...I'd rather Wolf (obviously), Krystal and Leon over Slippy. Leon is to Wolf what Falco is to Fox and the two (Leon and Falco) are rivals after all.

When I made my first post in here, I only read page 196, since then I've read 195-this page and from what I gathered, someone mentioned not liking Geno (I don't care for him) or at least his fans and I don't even remember how Bandana Dee got mentioned. I'd like the latter but would rather Krystal over him. We need a lance user in Smash, too many swords and this game took 1(2) of the hammers away.
You do know you can take off the dialogue in the hidden options, or just turn down the volume. The game is really great, but the controls you just have to set to your liking(for me it's default). Plus, the game was almost meant for Starfox.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
You do know you can take off the dialogue in the hidden options, or just turn down the volume. The game is really great, but the controls you just have to set to your liking(for me it's default). Plus, the game was almost meant for Starfox.
Hidden options? If they are truly hidden then no wonder I didn't know this. And turning the game volume down means not being able to hear the music and I find that unacceptable. The controls, I only said **** em to a point, they aren't the worst, it's just...cramped. Though the last time I played KI:U was on my original model 3DS and I've got the new XL so it might be more tolerable.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Retro Studios maybe? After all, they did take the Metroid series and make it into something utterly fantastic. Maybe they can apply some of their magic to Kid Icarus.

That's why I said someone brave. Unless Sakurai decided to change his mind about it, maybe someone like Kojima since he's already been fired from Konami. I think someone like him could do the games justice, if he never get Metal Gear back.
Would he even be open to working with Nintendo? And even if he was, are you sure he wouldn't make the games with plotlines that nobody can understand?:troll:

In my opinion everything about the game was just spot on, from the controls to the dialogue and everything in between. There's just one issue that every player needs to be aware of: The game is absolute HELL on your touch screen, especially if you play at Intensity 9 constantly.

Meh, I think Slippy's more of a sideline character anyway. Wolf should come first.

Geno's alright I guess, I did use him a lot in Super Mario RPG, but I don't really like him so much that I believe he's a worthy candidate. As for the Dee, I don't think the spear alone is enough to justify his inclusion. I once heard an idea somewhere that he could be more representative of :4kirby:'s other weapon-based abilities, like Bomb, Beam, Laser and others. Now something like that I can roll with. But I suppose that's for a different thread.

So every time Slippy uses his Blaster, he gets hurt by the recoil?
That would be funny.

Last edited:

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
I highly doubt Slippy ever being a playable character in Smash Brothers...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hidden options? If they are truly hidden then no wonder I didn't know this. And turning the game volume down means not being able to hear the music and I find that unacceptable. The controls, I only said **** em to a point, they aren't the worst, it's just...cramped. Though the last time I played KI:U was on my original model 3DS and I've got the new XL so it might be more tolerable.
The circle pad pro or new 3ds should make it much better. The music is easy to good aswell.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
The most voted polls by far:

1. King K. Rool:
335 Yes
156 No
38 Indifferent

2. Wolf:
369 Yes
46 No
44 Indifferent

3. Shantae:
288 Yes
130 No
33 Indifferent

4. Krystal:
175 No
160 Yes
50 Indifferent

5. Bandanna Dee:
212 Yes
87 No
73 Indifferent

6. Balloon Fighter:
138 No
107 Indifferent
100 Yes

7. Daisy:
179 Yes
115 No
23 Indifferent

8. Isaac:
225 Yes
52 Indifferent
39 No

9. Pichu:
148 No
100 Yes
32 Indifferent

10. Shovel Knight:
133 No
93 Yes
53 Indifferent

If you want to change the circumstances for some characters you gotta vote here. ;)
http://smashboards.com/threads/dail...mon-lana-sylux-zael-top-10-most-voted.410404/

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

1. King K. Rool:
335 Yes
156 No
38 Indifferent

2. Wolf:
369 Yes
46 No
44 Indifferent

3. Shantae:
288 Yes
130 No
33 Indifferent

4. Krystal:
175 No
160 Yes
50 Indifferent

5. Bandanna Dee:
212 Yes
87 No
73 Indifferent

6. Balloon Fighter:
138 No
107 Indifferent
100 Yes

7. Daisy:
179 Yes
115 No
23 Indifferent

8. Isaac:
225 Yes
52 Indifferent
39 No

9. Pichu:
148 No
100 Yes
32 Indifferent

10. Shovel Knight:
133 No
93 Yes
53 Indifferent

If you want to change the circumstances for some characters you gotta vote here. ;)
http://smashboards.com/threads/dail...mon-lana-sylux-zael-top-10-most-voted.410404/
I cast my vote just now. My vote went directly to Wolf O'Donnell.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

Aqua Admin Shelly

Smash Apprentice
I hate the "Divas" crap. And that stupid ugly belt. Bleh.
She's definitely a great wrestler, but I respect the fact that she turned her life around and kicked some nasty habits instead of letting them drag her to hell. Seeing her talk about it inspired me to do the same.

Anyway, Wolf.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Wolf better not lose "What's the matter, scared?" as his side taunt.
If he does, someone is going to get hurt. And by someone, I mean someone playing Smash against me because I will Ganondorf footstomp them into oblivion. And by oblivion, I mean outside the bottom blast zone. I mean we don't really know what's there, so I guess it could be considered oblivion.
Stupidest joke ever!

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
I'm probably the only person here that wouldn't be mad if Slippy got in. Sure I'd be pissed if he got in before Wolf. But if they put in Wolf and Slippy I'd be cool with it. Then again, I tend to have unpopular opinions...
Why do I always come out ignored when it comes to Slippy...

Speaking of unpopular opinion, I can't be the only one who prefer Slippy over Krystal and Dixie over K Rool right... ;-;

1. King K. Rool:
335 Yes
156 No
38 Indifferent

2. Wolf:
369 Yes
46 No
44 Indifferent

3. Shantae:
288 Yes
130 No
33 Indifferent

4. Krystal:
175 No
160 Yes
50 Indifferent

5. Bandanna Dee:
212 Yes
87 No
73 Indifferent

6. Balloon Fighter:
138 No
107 Indifferent
100 Yes

7. Daisy:
179 Yes
115 No
23 Indifferent

8. Isaac:
225 Yes
52 Indifferent
39 No

9. Pichu:
148 No
100 Yes
32 Indifferent

10. Shovel Knight:
133 No
93 Yes
53 Indifferent

Krystal's votes tho

Is there any ranking of the most positive vote percentage or what?

--

Really, Slippy is more mainstream than Krystal and Leon or even Wolf I think. Slippy is in every Star Fox game. Wolf and Leon absent from 2. Krystal from 3. He can work normally as a fighter, fully relying on gear, not necessarily a Pichu. (Seriously, if he designed his own weapon, why would he get hurt from using it anyway?!)

Anyway Wolf.

Wolf better not lose "What's the matter, scared?" as his side taunt.
Dis. Though I'm more aware of his victory quotes...

遊びは終わりだ、スターフォックス!
貴様を倒すのはこの俺様だ
弱者共め

Just pure awesomeness.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Well Wolf could always follow suit with Fox and Falco and get his Starfox 64 voice actor back. Then, instead of 'what's the matter scared?' there could be 'What? Is that all you've got?' or 'You're not so tough!'. Course those are direct quotes from 64 and his side taunt isn't a direct quote plus even with the 'new' voice actors, Fox and Falco say most of their lines from Brawl.

Top Bottom