• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The Goku and Mickey thing is partially my fault, I didn't start it, but my continuing it doesn't make me any less in the wrong, I apologize and honestly feel sorry for taking the thread further off topic.
For the record, posting off topic is never the fault of just one person. Anyone that replies to it/Spam is continuing to derail the thread, even if it isn't their intention. I would suggest just ignoring/reporting whatever violates these rules, and continuing on as normal.

Try to at least keep things partially on topic, guys. This isn't a Social thread yet

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Won by 9......

:4gaw:

So what do you think DLC Wave 4 be?

I think a Brawl Pack:Wolf,Snake,:pirateship:,:shadowmoses:,Voice Change Option,and a special teaser in a direct confirming Wave 5 and a character from said Wave 5

There it's won by 10 now u happy nao
umadbruh furret24

Though for how most included Wolf in every of their prediction since Wave 1, I'm not expecting anything before SFZ anymore...
For the record, posting off topic is never the fault of just one person. Anyone that replies to it/Spam is continuing to derail the thread, even if it isn't their intention. I would suggest just ignoring/reporting whatever violates these rules, and continuing on as normal.

Try to at least keep things partially on topic, guys. This isn't a Social thread yet
It's never easy to find a topic or something partially on topic tho...
DIS, I LUV U
But I thought when one character gets confirmed, the support thread gets locked and we get the subforum to put a new Social in?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It varies from fanbase to fanbase. It's not a set thing, most people just like doing it that way.

All previous Smash vets had a "unconfirmed" support thread made when this section was made. Rather than making a new one once the characters were "deconfirmed," many of them were moved to the DLC/Character support section, and had their original posts transferred to newer members. Which is the case for this particular thread.

I did the same thing for the Mewtwo/Roy/Lucas threads shortly before they got confirmed. Only one of them ended up making a new thread.

Logo12

Smash Lord
And I am the evil mastermind behind Falco getting nerfed. :dazwa:
You're the one behind Fox getting nerfed too? ;(

It varies from fanbase to fanbase. It's not a set thing, most people just like doing it that way.

All previous Smash vets had a "unconfirmed" support thread made when this section was made. Rather than making a new one once the characters were "deconfirmed," many of them were moved to the DLC/Character support section, andhad their original posts transferred to newer members. Which is the case for this particular thread.

I did the same thing for the Mewtwo/Roy/Lucas threads shortly before they got confirmed. Only one of them ended up making a new thread.
Oh... ok then. Thanks for clarifying.
I just looked at Roy and saw their thread locked, so idk

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Mother of Arceus and Palutena! So much can go on in this thread when I'm gone for a few hours. Going back to the Pirate Ship stage, I really want that back too. It was pretty much my favorite in Brawl and I would love to see it return.

Also, any news from data mining yet?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
It's like it just turned into the Zelda social here. Too much bull**** going on too often.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Oh yeah. *sarcasm*

And how in hell's name did I end up getting shot at with a spam warning, huh!? I barely did anything, damn it!
So did everyone else. When I came back a huge massacre happened in this thread and many of the posts last page was given warning due to off-topic/spam.
Mother of Arceus and Palutena! So much can go on in this thread when I'm gone for a few hours. Going back to the Pirate Ship stage, I really want that back too. It was pretty much my favorite in Brawl and I would love to see it return.

Also, any news from data mining yet?
Nothing heard after "no characters found" from RandomTalkingBush. SourceGaming did nothing, and I hear from the K Rool thread that there are "encrypted data", but no concrete evidence found.

Krayon Kaphonie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kaphonie
Howdy Wolf fans!! ^w^ I'm a Krystal supporter obviously but I do miss Wolf.. he was one of my mains in Brawl :c my best friends and I used to bond over Assault throughout our childhood. Fox Falco and Wolf would be who my three friends chose and I chose Krystal in our compete time matches xD so when he was in brawl they would be those three and I'd be wishing Krystal was playable xD but that's not why I'm here-

I'm making a 1st party Smash Ballot Comic and I wasn't sure if I should add Wolf or not.. I mean I feel like he's guaranteed to be back before the ballot because he was always associated with Mewtwo and Lucas. That's actually why I haven't even voted for him because I feel like he'll be back as the the next dlc character to be revealed . So here's my question,

Should I add Wolf in the comic or not?

If I add him, he'll play the role of a bad guy that later turns good (just like in Assault) . But I'm worried that if I add him he'll be revealed much sooner before I could make his character really have a spotlight.

How would be a a bad guy turned good in the comic? Well, I was planning k roll to be the main villian and his objective is to capture all the smash ballot candidates so they can't receive their invitation from the master hand. Wolf would be his partner xD maybe at some point he can turn against k.roll. x)

Logo12

Smash Lord
Howdy Wolf fans!! ^w^ I'm a Krystal supporter obviously but I do miss Wolf.. he was one of my mains in Brawl :c my best friends and I used to bond over Assault throughout our childhood. Fox Falco and Wolf would be who my three friends chose and I chose Krystal in our compete time matches xD so when he was in brawl they would be those three and I'd be wishing Krystal was playable xD but that's not why I'm here-

I'm making a 1st party Smash Ballot Comic and I wasn't sure if I should add Wolf or not.. I mean I feel like he's guaranteed to be back before the ballot because he was always associated with Mewtwo and Lucas. That's actually why I haven't even voted for him because I feel like he'll be back as the the next dlc character to be revealed . So here's my question,

If I add him, he'll play the role of a bad guy that later turns good (just like in Assault) . But I'm worried that if I add him he'll be revealed much sooner before I could make his character really have a spotlight.

How would be a a bad guy turned good in the comic? Well, I was planning k roll to be the main villian and his objective is to capture all the smash ballot candidates so they can't receive their invitation from the master hand. Wolf would be his partner xD maybe at some point he can turn against k.roll. x)
Y'know, you, the kind of people who use "He's a shoe in" as a reason to not vote for Wolf is the reason why our support is running low against the other contenders.

Seriously. I don't think we should expect Wolf before SFZ up to this point now, since everything in Nintendo is screwed up now that Iwata passed away. The whole Wave 3 is only twitter announcements (and a short video), and Splatoon update came with no directs as well.

I'm not sure about your comic, but if it's about K Rool turning into a Mii Costume at the end I'll buy it but I don't think Wolf is those kind who will be capturing everyone, or be under someone who doesn't offer money but just bananas... Just saying.

Krayon Kaphonie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kaphonie
Y'know, you, the kind of people who use "He's a shoe in" as a reason to not vote for Wolf is the reason why our support is running low against the other contenders.

Seriously. I don't think we should expect Wolf before SFZ up to this point now, since everything in Nintendo is screwed up now that Iwata passed away. The whole Wave 3 is only twitter announcements (and a short video), and Splatoon update came with no directs as well.

I'm not sure about your comic, but if it's about K Rool turning into a Mii Costume at the end I'll buy it but I don't think Wolf is those kind who will be capturing everyone, or be under someone who doesn't offer money but just bananas... Just saying.
Hmm good points.. o.o but I know plenty of other people that voted for him anyway so it's not like he's not getting any love at all. Plus, he's always in the top on the online polls so he's surely getting the support. It may not be shown much here.. But the only thing we can do is be patient and see what they will do. I feel like the only logical thing nintendo will do is wait til zero is released to release Wolf as dlc.

As for the comic, you're right. I honestly wasn't fond of the idea of him working under someone but I didn't know what else to do. But thats why im checking in on fans so that i dont represent a character a way they shouldn't be represented . Do you have some suggestions? :) cause I don't want to leave him out.. it's like the only other idea I have is him being along the group of hero's that is trying to stop k roll.. as a lone wolf of course. xD and I feel like a cameo would just make me look biased xD

Logo12

Smash Lord
Hmm good points.. o.o but I know plenty of other people that voted for him anyway so it's not like he's not getting any love at all. Plus, he's always in the top on the online polls so he's surely getting the support. It may not be shown much here.. But the only thing we can do is be patient and see what they will do. I feel like the only logical thing nintendo will do is wait til zero is released to release Wolf as dlc.

As for the comic, you're right. I honestly wasn't fond of the idea of him working under someone but I didn't know what else to do. But thats why im checking in on fans so that i dont represent a character a way they shouldn't be represented . Do you have some suggestions? :) cause I don't want to leave him out.. it's like the only other idea I have is him being along the group of hero's that is trying to stop k roll.. as a lone wolf of course. xD and I feel like a cameo would just make me look biased xD
You know, based on your opinion, I already know Krystal will be the main protagonist. For the supporter points, sure Wolf gets support all the time, but
  1. Most of them just support anyway because he's so likely
  2. Even not, they are mostly taking Wolf as the final filler choice in a Top 10
  3. And even not, they will mostly prioritize other contenders like K Rool and Krystal before Wolf
That means when it comes to single choice, Wolf is largely left out from ballot votes. He still goes around top 6-8, but vote amount wise, he had a bad start.

For how he seemed to raise in popularity recently, it's possibly the "fan service" false alarm created by PushDustIn. He stated it as an opinion. People took it as a fact. This makes some people who wanted Wolf but didn't vote because he's "a shoe-in" gaining awareness of the situation, and start focusing on supporting Wolf more. Something like that.

As for the comic, I have no opinion or idea on how you can plot the thing. :/ So yeah.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master

I don't feel like you should add him or any veterans, and if you do you should put a focus on newcomers. Honestly I'd just wait a little bit since I feel like he has a good chance to be in the direct, but I obviously don't know when that'll be and you'd probably want to start before then.

Logo12

Smash Lord
So if Wolf comes to Smash 4, will he get a voice nerf like Falco and Fox? Because that is a huge factor in my decision to support this tbh
You always haz the Japanese version bruh

Anyway, I suppose the VAs are already aware of the negative reception of Fox's voice, so even if there is a voice nerf, I suppose Wolf's VA will try harder to make it sound better or stuff

At least we know most if not all VA's in SF0 are the ones in SF64...

Tito Maas

Smash Ace
NNID
2OwtBlue
You always haz the Japanese version bruh

Anyway, I suppose the VAs are already aware of the negative reception of Fox's voice, so even if there is a voice nerf, I suppose Wolf's VA will try harder to make it sound better or stuff

At least we know most if not all VA's in SF0 are the ones in SF64...
This response makes me incredibly nervous.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
This response makes me incredibly nervous.
I think they'll just bring back Wolf's SSBB voice. They're definitely aware of the feedback regarding Fox and Falco's voices. All they have to do is literally port all his voice clips. It'd save them A LOT of time, as compared to having Wolf's 64/Zero voice actor record entirely new clips.

Tito Maas

Smash Ace
NNID
2OwtBlue
tbh all of Fox's sound clips in this game are pretty awesome with the exception of his speaking lines. Even his action grunt noises are the best he's ever had. That part I can appreciate, but giving up Wolf's speaking voice ("We're gonna have fun with this thing"; "what's the matter, scared?"; "I will be the one to--" "--take you down!")... jeez, that's heavy.

EDIT: If Fox had 64's Shine clip, Melee's "FI-YAHHHHHHH!!" (and idle animation), Brawl's taunts, and Smash 4's action noises, he's be too good

Last edited:

Tito Maas

Smash Ace
NNID
2OwtBlue
I think they'll just bring back Wolf's SSBB voice. They're definitely aware of the feedback regarding Fox and Falco's voices. All they have to do is literally port all his voice clips. It'd save them A LOT of time, as compared to having Wolf's 64/Zero voice actor record entirely new clips.
Honestly seems unlikely. Doesn't every character in the game have new voice clips except some of the Mario characters, Jigglypuff, and G&W?

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Honestly seems unlikely. Doesn't every character in the game have new voice clips except some of the Mario characters and G&W?
Lucas is voiced once again by Lani Minella, using recycled voice clips from SSBB, with some of his voice clips slightly sped up. Ike is once again voiced by Michihiko Hagi in the Japanese version, and by Jason Adkins in non-Japanese versions, using the same voice clips from SSBB. As in SSBB, Akira Sasanuma reprises the voice of Link in all versions, but through voice clips recycled from Twilight Princess. Granted, none of those characters are in Star Fox, but the all have recycled voice clips. Plus, Wolf's SSBB voice actor is technically already in the game due to the Lylat Cruise comms.

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Honestly seems unlikely. Doesn't every character in the game have new voice clips except some of the Mario characters, Jigglypuff, and G&W?
Almost all of them are recycled, most of the newcomers are new except for Rosalina and Bowser Jr/Koopalings (I think so at least), the only others with changed voices are Pit, Kirby, Dedede (I think), Fox, Falco, Lucario, Charizard, Ness, Sonic, Mewtwo and Roy

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
So did everyone else. When I came back a huge massacre happened in this thread and many of the posts last page was given warning due to off-topic/spam.
Well that's just stupid. How is going off topic considered a warning?

Last edited:

Rosalinatehplumber

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mariotrains
Switch FC
2537-5587-9586

Could be, the Mewtwo amiibo is releasing in October and the Falco amiibo is coming out this holiday season as well as SFZ.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
So I am thinking about how Wolf could be further distinguished from the other Space Animals.

Now obviously we know Wolf has very different standard moves, with only his special moves (and Final Smash) bearing any similarity to Fox or Falco's. Even so, there is a case to be made that a good deal of fans, especially players of a more casual / non-competitive orientation, consider Wolf to be "just another fluffy canine with a ray gun". I think a few subtle tweaks to his Brawl moveset could offer a very distinct depiction of Wolf, whilst it would equally ensure that it wouldn't alienate veteran fans.

First off, the blaster. Wolf's blaster is unique for a very distinctive reason: the bayonet attached to the barrel serves as a melee weapon. Suppose this was further offered as a fundamental part of the move's effect: it could work in a manner reminiscent of Roy's sword, in that it does more damage at the base of the weapon. The bayonet could cause hitstun that "traps" the opponent for a moment while the projectile itself does continuous damage to the target. The projectile could, in essence, drill right through the opponent if it connects for small yet steady damage, rather than the singular hitbox of Fox and Falco's blasters. It would have the unique property of being a projectile that's more effective at close-range, since it would dissipate quickly and require the opponent to be very close to Wolf for it to work to its maximum efficacy. Since Wolf is primarily a melee fighter who relies on quick, vicious movements, rather than a defensive zoner, it would make sense that he would want to opponent to be close to him and exploit any drop in the opponent's defenses with a brutal slash of his blade that sets up for a close-range projectile option.

Next is Wolf Flash. This move I honestly think needs to be seriously tweaked to be truly effective: the upward angle and inability to act out of it means Wolf can very easily dash right off the edge of the stage if he's incautious, which has no doubt cost us Wolf players many an unfortunate stock. Fox and Falco's "flash" moves both travel straight, which means it naturally stops if it comes to the edge; Wolf's, of course, jumps, which means he has no such safety net. Well, what if this was tweaked in order to fit with Wolf's intense, risk / reward playstyle? Even something as simple as a followup slash by pressing the special button at the height of the jump could be massively beneficial to a character like Wolf, who is at his best when he's up close with his opponent and tearing their face off with his shiny claws. It's inherently more risky than Fox and Falco's, but if you can time it right, you can follow up with a brutal claw cut that does decent damage - maybe it even spikes if it hits the opponent in mid-air!

Wolf's recovery is fairly standard affair, but it's nevertheless reasonable effective. I don't think I'd change this too much, except maybe add an electric effect to the hitbox for extra hitstun and to make it stand out from Fox and Falco's as a distinct "elemental" recovery.

Finally, Wolf's reflector could, I think, work well with his feral playstyle, too: rather than just being a recoloured clone of Fox's reflector in effect, what if it released a brief burst of energy that covers a relatively wide area and only reflects for a few frames? It would make it a riskier reflect option, in that it only works for a very small window of opportunity, but the hitbox is bigger (so it can catch the opponent more readily) and, most importantly, it reflects faster and more furiously than the other Spacies'. Very Wolf, methinks: try to serve a projectile at our canine compadre? High risk, high reward reflector will serve it right back with a bloody vengeance!

Just a few ideas to get conversation going. I'd be very keen to play Wolf if he had a few more options under his belt to make him even more of a competitive entity!

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
First off, the blaster. Wolf's blaster is unique for a very distinctive reason: the bayonet attached to the barrel serves as a melee weapon. Suppose this was further offered as a fundamental part of the move's effect: it could work in a manner reminiscent of Roy's sword, in that it does more damage at the base of the weapon. The bayonet could cause hitstun that "traps" the opponent for a moment while the projectile itself does continuous damage to the target. The projectile could, in essence, drill right through the opponent if it connects for small yet steady damage, rather than the singular hitbox of Fox and Falco's blasters. It would have the unique property of being a projectile that's more effective at close-range, since it would dissipate quickly and require the opponent to be very close to Wolf for it to work to its maximum efficacy. Since Wolf is primarily a melee fighter who relies on quick, vicious movements, rather than a defensive zoner, it would make sense that he would want to opponent to be close to him and exploit any drop in the opponent's defenses with a brutal slash of his blade that sets up for a close-range projectile option.
Definitely an interesting take on it. I wouldn't complain as long as the damage drop-off isn't too extravagant and it at least keeps it's current range. Honestly though, all I want from the blaster is for it's shots to actually dissipate instead of just disappearing.

Next is Wolf Flash. This move I honestly think needs to be seriously tweaked to be truly effective: the upward angle and inability to act out of it means Wolf can very easily dash right off the edge of the stage if he's incautious, which has no doubt cost us Wolf players many an unfortunate stock. Fox and Falco's "flash" moves both travel straight, which means it naturally stops if it comes to the edge; Wolf's, of course, jumps, which means he has no such safety net. Well, what if this was tweaked in order to fit with Wolf's intense, risk / reward playstyle? Even something as simple as a followup slash by pressing the special button at the height of the jump could be massively beneficial to a character like Wolf, who is at his best when he's up close with his opponent and tearing their face off with his shiny claws. It's inherently more risky than Fox and Falco's, but if you can time it right, you can follow up with a brutal claw cut that does decent damage - maybe it even spikes if it hits the opponent in mid-air!
I like it. All I really ask is for Wolf to be fully able to act out of it, and with less ending-lag. I like the idea of the claw slash at the end though. Kinda like the Monado-Demon's up-special.

Finally, Wolf's reflector could, I think, work well with his feral playstyle, too: rather than just being a recoloured clone of Fox's reflector in effect, what if it released a brief burst of energy that covers a relatively wide area and only reflects for a few frames? It would make it a riskier reflect option, in that it only works for a very small window of opportunity, but the hitbox is bigger (so it can catch the opponent more readily) and, most importantly, it reflects faster and more furiously than the other Spacies'. Very Wolf, methinks: try to serve a projectile at our canine compadre? High risk, high reward reflector will serve it right back with a bloody vengeance!
I'll take it if it gains kill potential. Fox's reflector got a tiny buff, but it is still nothing near Melee's version. Shine-spiking with Wolf would be awesome, as long as the ending lag on it isn't ludicrously long. I find there to be a difference between 'High-Risk, High-Reward' and 'High-Rick, You-Miss-Ha-Ha-****-You'

Krayon Kaphonie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kaphonie
You know, based on your opinion, I already know Krystal will be the main protagonist. For the supporter points, sure Wolf gets support all the time, but
  1. Most of them just support anyway because he's so likely
  2. Even not, they are mostly taking Wolf as the final filler choice in a Top 10
  3. And even not, they will mostly prioritize other contenders like K Rool and Krystal before Wolf
That means when it comes to single choice, Wolf is largely left out from ballot votes. He still goes around top 6-8, but vote amount wise, he had a bad start.

For how he seemed to raise in popularity recently, it's possibly the "fan service" false alarm created by PushDustIn. He stated it as an opinion. People took it as a fact. This makes some people who wanted Wolf but didn't vote because he's "a shoe-in" gaining awareness of the situation, and start focusing on supporting Wolf more. Something like that.

As for the comic, I have no opinion or idea on how you can plot the thing. :/ So yeah.
Well, yeah Krystal is the main character but it quickly shifts towards a group setting because it starts out with Krystal then she meets, Dixie, Isaac, Daisy, Impa, Inkling , Paper Mario, and etc. :) so after the very beginning , it shifts to others as a group :) i know it looks like I chose Krystal as the main character because I like her but I really chose her cause she's the most misunderstood character of all the 1st party candidates I've seen. O.o so i felt sorry for the character and wanted to try to do a better job of reintroducing her character than nintendo could, ya know ? :c

@ TheDarkKnightNoivern TheDarkKnightNoivern yeah that's why I felt confused about adding him. But i didn't want it to look like I don't want wolf and that want Krystal cause that would make me look REALLY biased xD but clarified that I focus on 1st party newcomers would help alot. Thanks for that :) Yeah I hope he's revealed real soon. :c

@ Tito Maas Tito Maas wow was coming to ask the exact same thing xD Wolf's brawl voice is why I started to like him because his 64 voice didn't suit him at all in my opinion . He didn't give me that intimidating vibe like he does in Assualt and brawl. I feel like he has the best voice in star fox with his recent voice actor xD so I surely hope they don't change it to the 64 voice :c but even if they did.. I'd still main him I'd just avoid using Taunts that speak like I do with Fox :/( even though his voice grew on me later. *tiny chipmunk voice* "Come on!" :4fox:) xD

Logo12

Smash Lord
So I am thinking about how Wolf could be further distinguished from the other Space Animals.

Now obviously we know Wolf has very different standard moves, with only his special moves (and Final Smash) bearing any similarity to Fox or Falco's. Even so, there is a case to be made that a good deal of fans, especially players of a more casual / non-competitive orientation, consider Wolf to be "just another fluffy canine with a ray gun". I think a few subtle tweaks to his Brawl moveset could offer a very distinct depiction of Wolf, whilst it would equally ensure that it wouldn't alienate veteran fans.

Wolf's recovery is fairly standard affair, but it's nevertheless reasonable effective. I don't think I'd change this too much, except maybe add an electric effect to the hitbox for extra hitstun and to make it stand out from Fox and Falco's as a distinct "elemental" recovery.

Just a few ideas to get conversation going. I'd be very keen to play Wolf if he had a few more options under his belt to make him even more of a competitive entity!
Not sure for you, but I think his Blaster and Reflector is unique enough.

While not noticeable by casuals, Reflector is actually a small counter move with 4 frame invincibility. If it only reflects for a few frames, then it's not really a real reflector, just some energy bursting device or such, or that you're making it more like Falco. It could work tho, I just prefer the original version.

For Blaster, I don't even think the tipper is needed for a small part of a weapon. It's almost like giving Wolf's claw moves a tipper or such. The hitstun (paralyzing?) and continuous hits are good ideas, but that doesn't really make the weapon more unique than before tbh.

For Wolf Flash, I think giving him less ending lag (and no freefall, ofc) is good enough as a safety net already. If this moves needs a renewal tho, I think making it like a Flipkick-BouncingFish move would work and would certainly move Wolf up to top tier :awesome:, while furthermore distinguishing the "cloned move" claims. For followup slash, I honestly would go with keeping the B-cancelling instead. Just me, idk

For Wolf Shoot, I think the dragging enemies effect is cool enough tho. I can't think of anything to change.

Logo12

Smash Lord
lol I love the title of this thread so much.
Dunno for you, but the missing space after the comma still bugs be up to now.

Exactly. It is like a police officer asking if you have your driver's license on you and you answer, "Have you been to the zoo today?" and then getting a ticket for it. It's ridiculous.
Well some posts was like yelling at the police officer so they get sued or something.
Off topic posts doesn't really harm anyone (Unless talking about a specific user), just that it may make the whole thread go off the hook and stuff. Well, until someone brings us back on topic, that is. And if the someone is a mod, we're doomed.

I wonder how many warnings are given in this thread so far tho? Anywhere above the Zelda social or other place?
Keep Wolf exactly the same as Brawl and I would be fine. If they just updated his model and artwork and then just ported his moveset and voice over I would be fine.
Well, plus being able to act out of Side B, that is

I also think Wolf's moveset should be the same as in Brawl, although the Final Smash should be changed to Wolfen or Star Wolf, but they'll most likely just keep the Landmaster...

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
I also think Wolf's moveset should be the same as in Brawl, although the Final Smash should be changed to Wolfen or Star Wolf, but they'll most likely just keep the Landmaster...
Personally,I prefer the air
*gets in landmaster*
Could be, the Mewtwo amiibo is releasing in October and the Falco amiibo is coming out this holiday season as well as SFZ.
Some of us live in America

Jestar and Logo12 live in other places in the world(maybe Mewtwo will release with Falco,maybe Lucas,Roy,Ryu,and possibly another character announced will be released in that wave

(Also,I preordered the Retro Three Pack from my GameStop)

Logo12

Smash Lord
Personally,I prefer the air
*gets in landmaster*

Some of us live in America

Jestar and Logo12 live in other places in the world(maybe Mewtwo will release with Falco,maybe Lucas,Roy,Ryu,and possibly another character announced will be released in that wave

(Also,I preordered the Retro Three Pack from my GameStop)
I live in Hong Kong, where Game-related stuff won't even appear anywhere in markets/stores except in those secondhanded video game shops that only appear in one region.

Also apparently in here amiibos are sold by popularity, and Fox is one of those sold more expensively than others (according to my brother).

I'm not even sure about the release date of the amiibos then, but should be somewhere near the release date in Japan. Point is, we won't get anything earlier than all of you.

Top Bottom