• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
Gamescom is happening this week and Star Fox Zero is playable there so I guess they decided to release some artwork during the event.
Gamescom,eh,maybe we don't need a direct to confirm Wolf(Reveal Trailer like Robin;Shows the veteran(Wolf)and then the main event the newcomer(K.Rool or Isaac)that is needed)
Leon isn't on the poll tho.
A man can dream bruh,he is my second favorite character in Star Fox after my main,Falco
Falco,Leon and Wolf are my three favorites

Last edited:

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Guys I spent hours again to make a who's-the-next-DLC picking thingamajig out of boredom, here's the :link:

Due to the background mechanics of how this works, most of the time we will get Wolf lol

Gamescom,eh,maybe we don't need a direct to confirm Wolf(Reveal Trailer like Robin;Shows the veteran(Wolf)and then the main event the newcomer(K.Rool or Isaac)that is needed)
Eh that's very unlikely imo.

Also, so far I've only seen a i-forgot-how-many minute gameplay video of SFZ in Gamescon, plus that extra artwork, nothing much else.

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
Guys I spent hours again to make a who's-the-next-DLC picking thingamajig out of boredom, here's the :link:

Due to the background mechanics of how this works, most of the time we will get Wolf lol

Eh that's very unlikely imo.

Also, so far I've only seen a i-forgot-how-many minute gameplay video of SFZ in Gamescon, plus that extra artwork, nothing much else.
Can we stop the small talk(see what I did there?)

Also,the link sent me to Microsoft's website,and all it said was
EXCEL LIVE(dahek duz dat mein)

Wolfiv

Smash Journeyman
I never played a Star Fox game and my favorite character of all time is Wolf.
Yep, kill me.
Also, the series won't die, as this Star Fox will generate fanbase again.

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
The only thing that could keep the series away is if Nintendo decides they won't make a star fox for nx because the controller can't add something completely new or something like that.

D

Deleted member

HEY GUYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

JK. Anyway, any other news about Star Fox Zero?

Last edited by a moderator:

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
Every single damn time I try to do small font I have to try like 20 times before it works. I have no idea why. So I am done talking with small font.

Chain BROKEEEEENNNNN!!
Nnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

About wolf, when do you think the next dlc character will be announced/released?

Last edited:

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
Nnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

About wolf, when do you think the next dlc character will be announced/released?
THE CHAINS ARE DUST AMONG THE LOW TIERS(except Falco,Game and Watch,Mewtwo,and maybe R.O.B and Shulk,Ganon,Charizard,and maybe Greninja(if counted))
And as for Reveals

Gamescom or an upcoming direct(I want an addition to my team of Low Tier/Bottom Tier mains(except Falcon and Fox)

Last edited:

CaptainJimmBob

Smash Journeyman
Falco feels so slow in Smash 4, I just realized. All 3 of the Star Fox characters in Brawl were faster than he is now, I am pretty sure. I hope Wolf is not too super duper slow. They should keep his speed they way it was.

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
What was with all the small and large fonts in here anyways?
There was a short lived chain of people using the small font(The Chain has become dust and will take as long as it takes to be rebuilt(I did not like the small talk(ayyyyyyyyyyyyy)tbh

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
There was a short lived chain of people using the small font(The Chain has become dust and will take as long as it takes to be rebuilt(I did not like the small talk(ayyyyyyyyyyyyy)tbh
You talk like as if the world is gonna end or something. But then again, everything you say makes it sound like it's the end of the world.

Last edited:

shane3x

Saint of Swords
Warning Received
I don't think Mickey mouse is a joke character in the same vein as Goku or Shrek at all. He has a vast video game history and I wouldn't worry about the Wolf being a clone talk because he isn't. Anyone claiming otherwise is just ignorant and a casual observer not to be taken seriously.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Can we stop the small talk(see what I did there?)

Also,the link sent me to Microsoft's website,and all it said was
EXCEL LIVE(dahek duz dat mein)
The excel file doesn't work for you? :/

It runs well here...
upload_2015-8-7_10-6-28.png

I don't think Mickey mouse is a joke character in the same vein as Goku or Shrek at all. He has a vast video game history and I wouldn't worry about the Wolf being a clone talk because he isn't. Anyone claiming otherwise is just ignorant and a casual observer not to be taken seriously.
wat?

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Warning Received
He's still not a video game character doe...

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Warning Received
Goku also has a vast video game history, particularly on Nintendo consoles, which still doesn't change the fact that he's an anime character, much like how Mickey's a cartoon character, so I really don't see why only one is a joke character, and the other isn't. Either they both are, or aren't.
Also, why are we talking about mickey in the first place?
Here's the evidence, if you didn't believe me.
Nintendo Entertainment System/Famicom
Dragon Ball: Shenron no Nazo
Dragon Ball: Daimaō Fukkatsu
Dragon Ball 3: Gokuden
Dragon Ball Z: Kyōshū! Saiyan
Dragon Ball Z II: Gekishin Freeza
Dragon Ball Z III: Ressen Jinzōningen
Dragon Ball Z: Gekitō Tenkaichi Budōkai
Dragon Ball Z Gaiden: Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku
Famicom Jump: Hero Retsuden
Famicom Jump II: Saikyō no Shichinin
Super Nintendo Entertainment System/Super Famicom

Dragon Ball Z: Super Saiya Densetsu
Dragon Ball Z: Super Gokuden: Totsugeki-Hen
Dragon Ball Z: Super Gokuden: Kakusei-Hen
Dragon Ball Z: Super Butōden
Dragon Ball Z: Super Butōden 2
Dragon Ball Z: Super Butōden 3
Dragon Ball Z: Hyper Dimension
Nintendo GameCube
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
Dragon Ball Z: Sagas
Battle Stadium D.O.N
Wii
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo
Game Boy
Cult Jump
Dragon Ball Z: Goku Hishōden
Dragon Ball Z: Goku Gekitōden
Game Boy Color
Dragon Ball Z: Legendary Super Warriors
Game Boy Advance
Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure
Dragon Ball Z: Collectible Card Game
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors
Dragon Ball Z: Taiketsu
Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku
Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II
Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury
Dragon Ball GT: Transformation
  • Nintendo DS
Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Densetsu
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2
Dragon Ball: Origins
Jump Super Stars
Jump Ultimate Stars
Dr. Slump: Arale-Chan
Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans
Dragon Ball: Origins 2
Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butōden
Nintendo 3DS
Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission
J Legend Retsuden
Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2
Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butōden
Clearly it wouldn't be that far-fetched that an completely knowledgeable person could claim otherwise. Personally I think they both don't make any real sense but I can see why other people would still want them and think they have a chance.http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Extreme_Butōden

Completely unrelated question, but do any of you guys want any thing for Wolf's Star Fox Zero design/ redesign? I kind of want to see Wolf's design go for a more pirate captain inspired look. I know he isn't a pirate, but I think it would look cool :p.

Edit: Grammar/Punctuation and added evidence.

Last edited:

CaptainJimmBob

Smash Journeyman
"Anyone who has a different opinion from me is stupid and ignorant."

Powerman293

Smash Ace
Just wanted to drop by and show my support. While I didn't play Wolf too much in Brawl, the guy deserves to be back in this game just based Veteran status alone.

Logo12

Smash Lord
When did the topic of Mickey and Goku pop up? Show me proof why do you even feel the need to suddenly post that :/

Also, OGM NEWS GUIZ

23%clone

How many times have you linked this article in this thread
#smalltalk

Also,imagine if Star Fox got a rep per game

64::fox64:
Melee::foxmelee::falcomelee:
Brawl::fox::falco::wolf:
Sm4sh::4fox::4falco:,Wolf,Kystal
5mash::4fox::4falco:,Wolf,Krystal,Leon or Panther
Eh, replace Kystal with Slippy and I'm content.

But yeah, how many times exactly did that cloneosity article come out since I've put it down (or someone else did before me)?

Powerman293

Smash Ace
23%clone

How many times have you linked this article in this thread
#smalltalk

Also,imagine if Star Fox got a rep per game

64::fox64:
Melee::foxmelee::falcomelee:
Brawl::fox::falco::wolf:
Sm4sh::4fox::4falco:,Wolf,Kystal
5mash::4fox::4falco:,Wolf,Krystal,Leon or Panther
I don't know. I think it would be cool if they could have the core Star Fox team (Fox, Falco, Peppy and Slippy, maybe Krystal) in the series at some point.

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
When did the topic of Mickey and Goku pop up? Show me proof why do you even feel the need to suddenly post that :/

Also, OGM NEWS GUIZ

But yeah, how many times exactly did that cloneosity article come out since I've put it down (or someone else did before me)?
GRET NUUZ,WIL REPOSST ITT EVRIWHRE

also it was @ shane3x shane3x

@ Powerman293 Powerman293 If they added Pigma too,found an addition to my mains

But sadly,Star Fox is not as popular in Japan than here(reasoning of the lack of Star Fox games;albeit the cancelled Wii game and Star Fox Arcade(2 and Virtual Boy don't count;because 2 was release via emulator(YOU ARE A PIRATE)and the Virtual Boy was something alright......still have nightmares to this day without owning or even seeing one in person)

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

Also, OGM NEWS GUIZ

How many people voted?

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
The Goku and Mickey thing is partially my fault, I didn't start it, but my continuing it doesn't make me any less in the wrong, I apologize and honestly feel sorry for taking the thread further off topic. I'm happy to see we are in first in that poll though :D.

Last edited:

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
Out of 1827 people, 239 voted for Wolf, 230 K Rool,184 Isaac, 151 Banjo Kazooie, etc.
Won by 9......

:4gaw:
You talk like as if the world is gonna end or something. But then again, everything you say makes it sound like it's the end of the world.
Becuase I am an evil mastermind behind the K.Rool costume
"Anyone who has a different opinion from me is stupid and ignorant."
*puts up flame shield*
Just SETTLE IT IN SMASH!!!!

So what do you think DLC Wave 4 be?

I think a Brawl Pack:Wolf,Snake,:pirateship:,:shadowmoses:,Voice Change Option,and a special teaser in a direct confirming Wave 5 and a character from said Wave 5

themasterofcircuits

Smash Journeyman
NNID
professorfargo
Won by 9......

:4gaw:

Becuase I am an evil mastermind behind the K.Rool costume

*puts up flame shield*
Just SETTLE IT IN SMASH!!!!

So what do you think DLC Wave 4 be?

I think a Brawl Pack:Wolf,Snake,:pirateship:,:shadowmoses:,Voice Change Option,and a special teaser in a direct confirming Wave 5 and a character from said Wave 5
I really want the Wind Waker stage to come back! It's my favorite LoZ game so far, though I'm not done yet.

Top Bottom