• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
I got it off of a YouTube user,better yet someone said that the Young Link icon was ripped from Hyrule Warriors and the Wolf one resembles the Wolf art CONSTANTLY USED FOR EXPRESSING WOLF DLC"but it was worth it
Imagine if the the King K.Rool leak is a teaser of Arsty Omni's Smashified trailer art :)

The only I say they should change is the blue one,that looks like its default one,and they are not dull,if anything,Sonic's colors are more dull than Wolf's

But that's just my two cents
And your opinion
Ooh, I really like the white and red one.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Honestly, you're making Geno Boost look smart. I have no intention on continuing to argue with someone who's delusional and desperate for IC despite Sakurai dissing them when the ballot was already released
wow just wow! there was no reason to say i am not smart, if you think you are smart then you wont even put my name here because this is a **** move from you.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
wow just wow! there was no reason to say i am not smart, if you think you are smart then you wont even put my name here because this is a **** move from you.
Before that argument I thought you were the dumbest person on the site because how flawed your arguments are. If anything I complemented you by saying you at least aren't defending a character who has been called out on being impossible due to hardware limitations

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Why would K. Rool's konfirmation diminish Wolf's chances?

We know there are at least two characters yet to be revealed.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Well, August is this upcoming Saturday so it won't be long now until we get something (and my birthday next Tuesday).

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
Characters take data,less data,less fighters
Less fighters,Chances of Wolf are flushing down the reject toilet
If that happens we will have to wait for SSB5(and maybe we will have to rely on DLC support on the NX for SSB5)

BUT THATS OK,HE STILL HAS A 99% chance of returning

BECAUSE WE WILL LET RYU IN BEFORE WOLF

DO I NEED TO FREAKN EXPLAIN
(AND WE NEED HYRULE CASTLE AND PEACH'S CASTLE ON 3DS)

TheBazry64

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheBazry64
If that happens we will have to wait for SSB5(and maybe we will have to rely on DLC support on the NX for SSB5)

Do you even know how much space a disc has? I can tell you it is enough.

themasterofcircuits

Smash Journeyman
NNID
professorfargo

3DS? You need more memory!
The NX, I don't realistically see it being launched till 2018, so that's bad for us Wolf fans.
I don't mean to hate, but it's ridiculous they put a character that's rarely requested like Ryu in but not our favorite space lupine.
99%? Don't get too cocky.
Yass! Hyrule Castle and Peach's Castle ftw!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm so looking forward to both Hyrule Castle and Peach's Castle coming out...and possibly another DLC character reveal.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I'm so looking forward to both Hyrule Castle and Peach's Castle coming out...and possibly another DLC character reveal.
I can't see how we wouldn't get another character by then. I mean, they have to show someone.

And it will be sweet to play on those two stages.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
I can't see how we wouldn't get another character by then. I mean, they have to show someone.

And it will be sweet to play on those two stages.
Not only am I sure they will show at LEAST one character in the August direct, but I'm sure that it will be Wolf.

Furret24

Smash Master
To be perfectly honest, the only thing DLC related to Smash 4 that I was hyped for was Dreamland 64. Mewtwo is the only DLC character, no offense to people who wanted Lucas, Roy, and Ryu, but I just don't care about them (I did get them for completionist sake though). I hope August will bring a character that I will be genuinely excited to play as (Wolf, Bandana Dee, Rayman) I am hyped for those new stages (more exploiting that G&W jab glitch).

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
I can sense a flame war coming on...

Btw, I love your avatar, @ PurpleSoda PurpleSoda !
flameflameflameflameflameflameflameflame

Guys the King K.Rool leak is confirmed fake,its his Brawl artwork tilted,WOLF HAS A CHANCE GUYS,THE 64 STAGES SHOULD BE ON THE 3DS VERSION

@ Yoshisaurus Rex Yoshisaurus Rex no problem
YES YES YES YES! FINALLY!

No I can go back to sleep peacefully.
nah actually i just woke up

We know there are at least two characters yet to be revealed.
One way it will disappoint me and ****, plus take leak had no reveals of Wolf so there are more worries if ONLY K Rool is shown.

To be perfectly honest, the only thing DLC related to Smash 4 that I was hyped for was Dreamland 64. Mewtwo is the only DLC character, no offense to people who wanted Lucas, Roy, and Ryu, but I just don't care about them (I did get them for completionist sake though). I hope August will bring a character that I will be genuinely excited to play as (Wolf, Bandana Dee, Rayman) I am hyped for those new stages (more exploiting that G&W jab glitch).
Heh, for me, other than Lucas, the characters are not surprising if not disappointing. The stages... Yeah, the only thing that interests me so far, but not enough for hyping me.

That said again, the wave 2 of DLC was basically dehype for me.

Also agh that jab :/

Logo12

Smash Lord
A bad mock at that. The one who created that could have tried harder.
Can't say if he intended to do that, just to ridicule at how fake the K Rool one was.

So I went to the DLC discussion thread with someone asking about 5 characters if you were the director, I ended up
writing almost 1000 words:

What am I doing with my precious useless time

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Yes, because the fact DLC is separate from the data in the game means nothing. You don't seem to get how DLC works, it's added on to the game, not put in. Kinda like Sega's consoles did, you added the 32x or whatnot to the console as it was separate

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Mewtwo is the only DLC character, no offense to people who wanted Lucas, Roy, and Ryu, but I just don't care about them (I did get them for completionist sake though).
Yeah, I kinda agree with you there. Mewtwo definitely gave me a ton of hype but the other three really didn't even though I still want them. Sadly, my Eshop balance is really low so I can't really get anything until my birthday which is near the end of next month. :c

Logo12

Smash Lord
Yeah, I kinda agree with you there. Mewtwo definitely gave me a ton of hype but the other three really didn't even though I still want them. Sadly, my Eshop balance is really low so I can't really get anything until my birthday which is near the end of next month. :c
My brother went to get a 5000 yen eshop point so after buying all stages and characters, there's still some enough to save for the next DLC stuff.

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
What's with saying Lucas,Roy,and Ryu weren't hype material?I'm genuinely satisfied with the DLC characters so far.
Mewtwo was the most hype character of all,though.
If only our beloved vulpine and krocodile,as well as the squid kids could join them.

shane3x

Saint of Swords
Coincidentally which is when we expect a DLC character namely Wolf ;)

What's with saying Lucas,Roy,and Ryu weren't hype material?I'm genuinely satisfied with the DLC characters so far.
Mewtwo was the most hype character of all,though.
If only our beloved vulpine and krocodile,as well as the squid kids could join them.
Only Lucas was new, we knew about Roy and Ryu's possible inclusion months prior and of course the leaks before the actual event itself.

Top Bottom