• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

shane3x

Saint of Swords
Where?

I only saw one K Rool thread and nothing else...
Might not be on the first page anymore, you know how these moves pretty quick. One was discussing his VA, another discussing whether he's coming in August and I forget what the 3rd one said.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep

themasterofcircuits

Smash Journeyman
NNID
professorfargo
I was playing on the miiverse stage today and while playing as Fox/Falco there were tons of messages with "#freewolf" and "Wolf 4DLC" in them, many including some pretty good drawings of him. I'm actually pretty hopeful for the future, as I went through all 53 characters and Wolf had by far the most support.

shane3x

Saint of Swords
I was playing on the miiverse stage today and while playing as Fox/Falco there were tons of messages with "#freewolf" and "Wolf 4DLC" in them, many including some pretty good drawings of him. I'm actually pretty hopeful for the future, as I went through all 53 characters and Wolf had by far the most support.
I tend to do #freewolf and other wolf related (crapping) drawings and messages for any character xD

Logo12

Smash Lord
C'MON I NEED A WII U

Also some regular posts on reddit that I couldn't agree more:
upload_2015-7-26_14-48-23.png

upload_2015-7-26_14-49-21.png
I tend to do #freewolf and other wolf related (crapping) drawings and messages for any character xD
Eh I wouldn't recommend you doing this, I feel annoyed enough seeing people do advertising on Miiverse support communities, let alone those completely unrelated. Especially when I see those who I already have a grudge with. These really makes me want to report them (if possible), but I haz no acc

Last edited:

shane3x

Saint of Swords
C'MON I NEED A WII U

Also some regular posts on reddit that I couldn't agree more:
View attachment 63935

Eh I wouldn't recommend you doing this, I feel annoyed enough seeing people do advertising on Miiverse support communities, let alone those completely unrelated. Especially when I see those who I already have a grudge with. These really makes me want to report them (if possible), but I haz no acc
You can't stop random/unrelated stuff from being posted. However if its a choice between something relatively harmless likje #freewolf or a sex drawing...

shane3x

Saint of Swords
I would really prefer sex drawing over any other advertisements... if they are ones I don't like.
The day Nintendo let's that up will be an interesting day indeed. I assume most people have learned to tune out non-relevant ads anywho =p

Logo12

Smash Lord
The day Nintendo let's that up will be an interesting day indeed. I assume most people have learned to tune out non-relevant ads anywho =p
meh.
Best Fox Support of the day:

Seriously tho, the Fox supports today is LITERALLY NOTHING BUT DLC SHENANIGANS. God Dangit.

EDIT: Just checked Japanese one, it is even worse: No activity for 2 days, and only 1-2 posts for the whole week.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
meh.
Best Fox Support of the day:

Seriously tho, the Fox supports today is LITERALLY NOTHING BUT DLC SHENANIGANS. God Dangit.

EDIT: Just checked Japanese one, it is even worse: No activity for 2 days, and only 1-2 posts for the whole week.
Can say I haven't been paying much attention to the character supports community.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Please tell me it's fake. I'm depressed enough already.
What were the first two pictures? I also really need to read leaks first. Sorry about that, everyone.

EDIT: NVM about the second one. It's supposed to be an Iwata tribute.

Last edited:

Logo12

Smash Lord
Don't kill yourself though...
What? *drops knife* how did you know?!
That K. Rool is laughably badly detailed. I'm positive it's fake, but I guess we'll see.
Aside from the point that this would be the most acceptable render for me by far, I've yet to find the original image of this. Some from the K Rool thread said it's Smash 4 trophy in a certain angle, but I can't see if it is.

Where is everyone finding these fake *** leak images from anyways?
^dis tho. I've been in several sites and can't find any other place where these leaks are provided. Maybe it's just me/..

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Aside from the point that this would be the most acceptable render for me by far, I've yet to find the original image of this. Some from the K Rool thread said it's Smash 4 trophy in a certain angle, but I can't see if it is.

It's not hard to notice how closely the "leak" resembles his trophy.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303

Logo12

Smash Lord
My little thing with leaks: Gameplay or bust. However, I will give this one SOME credit, despite how fake it is, because apparently, King K. Rool has a little trademark 'TM' by his name in the D.K. Jungle Climber game for Virtual Console. Why do they suddenly have a TM by his name?

It was covered by Etika:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ragbtPjUg84

Here's his source link from Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/3elfcl/could_nintendo_already_be_planning_to_add_king_k/
Nintendo did it with every new game they didn't trademark before which is VC'd recently.

One guy on Youtube pointed it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ragbtPjUg84&lc=z12cztjygv3rf1kwj04cjxxjhuneefiayuo0k

Some Mr Game and Watch guy in Reddit also pointed out that trademarking possibilities:
http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/c...ndo_already_be_planning_to_add_king_k/ctganez

In short: This trademarking might just as well be a regular right-holding process for every VC old games Nintendo release, even if specifically for King K Rool, there's nothing we can actually read from it.

---

EtikaWorldNews has been so ignorant these days... First the Sakurai "fanservice", now this?!

---

Also, there's quite a few Wolf comments in the youtube comments :D

Last edited:

Logo12

Smash Lord
And :4falco: and:4gaw: can disguise as a worker and persuade Sakurai into adding Wolf with K.Rool being held hostage with :4pit: and:4darkpit:
Yeah, that's cool too but.... Falco and Game and Watch? They're 2 easily identifiable characters given their face and body stuff...

---

Also unrelated, but I went out and wrote a 129-line reply to someone who tries to define clones in a wrong way again...

I need a :4drmario:.

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
K. Rool?

Held hostage?

Ha ha.

Ha ha ha ha.

Oh my~

Anywho, I hope Wolf's palette swaps feature a few changes to the colour of his fur, in the vein of Fox and Falco. I find his Brawl colours are a wee bit dull in that respect.

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
GUYS,GUYS,THIS LOOKS FAKE BUT IDC,LOOK:

FOURSIDE,SAFFRON CITY,MUTE CITY,AND POSSIBLY BRINSTAR DEPTHS ARE RETURNING IF REAL,HOLY CRAP,I NEED A:4drmario:@Logo12 I stole your joke ;)

Last edited:

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Something tells me Young Link is in there for a little pinch of "so dumb it's real", and no offense to Young Link fans.

As much as I'd love for this to be real, what with Saffron City 64 and Melee Mute City, Wolf and K. Rool as playable, it's fake.

Edit: @ POKEMANSPIKA POKEMANSPIKA is right, that K. Rool image is the Smashified icon with the crown cut off at the top of the tab, and darkened a whole lot to somehow make it look less like the Smashified art.

Last edited:

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
Something tells me Young Link is in there for a little pinch of "so dumb it's real", and no offense to Young Link fans.

As much as I'd love for this to be real, what with Saffron City 64 and Melee Mute City, Wolf and K. Rool as playable, it's fake.

Edit: @ POKEMANSPIKA POKEMANSPIKA is right, that K. Rool image is the Smashified icon with the crown cut off at the top of the tab, and darkened a whole lot to somehow make it look less like the Smashified art.
I got it off of a YouTube user,better yet someone said that the Young Link icon was ripped from Hyrule Warriors and the Wolf one resembles the Wolf art CONSTANTLY USED FOR EXPRESSING WOLF DLC"but it was worth it
Imagine if the the King K.Rool leak is a teaser of Arsty Omni's Smashified trailer art :)
Anywho, I hope Wolf's palette swaps feature a few changes to the colour of his fur, in the vein of Fox and Falco. I find his Brawl colours are a wee bit dull in that respect.

The only thing I say they should change is the blue one,and they are not dull(except the blue one :p),if anything,Sonic's colors are more dull than Wolf's imo,

But that's just my two cents
And my opinion

Wolf's palettes should be

Defualt:Self Explanatory
Red:Same as Brawl
Black:Same as Brawl,except the Mohawk should be grey
Green:More Green,like the shoulderpads and jacket should be reversed,fur now blackened
Blue:More Navy,fur is more black
White:Now resembles Fox,fur now brown
Orange:To go with Fox and Falco's,Shoulderpads like Falco's jacket,and the jacket itself lighter
Purple:Fur is more like Brawl's green color,Shoulderpads are blue like 64 and Melee's Fox's jacket,purple jacket,mohawk now grey like the Black one

Voice Actors:

US:Star Fox Zero voice actor(unless it's bad),I VOTE CRISPIN FREEMAN OR CHRISTOPHER SABAT:happysheep:
JP:Mahito Oba(with new voice clips like Fox and Falco's)

This make you happy @ Wintropy Wintropy

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I got it off of a YouTube user,better yet someone said that the Young Link icon was ripped from Hyrule Warriors and the Wolf one resembles the Wolf art CONSTANTLY USED FOR EXPRESSING WOLF DLC"but it was worth it
Imagine if the the King K.Rool leak is a teaser of Arsty Omni's Smashified trailer art :)

The only I say they should change is the blue one,that looks like its default one,and they are not dull,if anything,Sonic's colors are more dull than Wolf's

But that's just my two cents
And your opinion
Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, they look good, just a tad dull in comparison to Fox and Falco's in this game.

If his fur had a red hue in the red alt, a white hue in the white alt, etc, I think it'd be better. :3

Top Bottom