• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
Not sure if this is legit (probably isn't) but it's worth taking a look at.
"MetaKnight mask"
image.jpg
it appears we already have a glimpse of Wave 3 guys,thank you Sakurai for giving us free DLC(I'm being sarcastic),and Fountain of Dreams,without it's track(Fountain of Dreams track is on Dreamland 64 Wii U version),@Evo 2222,Grand Finals,ZeRo vs leaker,leaker went Ness,leaker got 4-stocked on Smashville by Wolf and Pichu in SSB4,D1 went crazy,leaker was saltier than me on Monday morning and is forced to play Brawl with a Wii Remote(Brawl was my first video game played,using the Wii Remote)in Germany with salty people camping with Samus

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I thought people learned about fake leaks back in February 2015 with Rayman and such. But no, people are still making these fake leaks that few people believe....

So anyway, i want to ask you people a question:
¿Do you think August will be the Month in which we will know about Wolf's fate?

Last edited by a moderator:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
And if they spelled O'Donnell right.
Wasn't paying attention to the spelling as much as the words themselves, haha.

Do you think August will be the Month in which we will know about Wolf's fate?
Honestly, I'm not too sure. In August, we're getting Tourney mode, which would likely be talked about in a Direct. However, I wouldn't be surprised if they withheld character reveals until October.

Fire Rider

Super Smash Gladiator
I thought people learned about fake leaks back in February 2015 with Rayman and such. But no, people are still making these fake leaks that few people believe....

So anyway, i want to ask you people a question:
¿Do you think August will be the Month in which we will know about Wolf's fate?
Yes or before to the release of the Falco amiibo (December) as stated Miyamoto about the StarFox miis.
EDIT: Falco is the only amiibo for December
EDIT2: Wolf could be a Post-Ballot Character :troll:
http://www.nintendo.com/amiibo/detail/lcmuji-eyH9hNhru1Ud1Yq9WXrh7XOps

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Only one thing proves that **** is fake. They spelled Wolf's last name wrong. Plus the ballot doesn't end until the anniversary of the 3DS version's launch in the U.S.
Yes or before to the release of the Falco amiibo (December) as stated Miyamoto about the StarFox miis.
EDIT: Falco is the only amiibo for December
EDIT2: Wolf could be a Post-Ballot Character :troll:
http://www.nintendo.com/amiibo/detail/lcmuji-eyH9hNhru1Ud1Yq9WXrh7XOps

Since Falco is one of my mains, I'm tempted to get his amiibo when it comes out.

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
PICHU SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN BRAWL(not really)
As a Pichu Smash DLC supporter, I find your comment extremely offensive and wish to get into a long winded arguement that will accomplish nothing and not mention Wolf once with you.

*Sharcahshm lewl*

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Small point,
Translaion by Soma. Glad you are finding Source Gaming useful.
Eh, Anything put on that site will be automatically considered as yours because screw logic lel
While we all know this is fake... 16th of August? I feel like I've seen that date once earlier... in another fake leak thread...
Is there even anything special about that date?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I find it seriously hard to believe that Pichu is second in the ballot, Plus Banjo-Kazooie lol
Of course. There is no way they would make it to the Direct that easily without having to go through the process of negotiating with Microsoft over using the duo in Smash.

Last edited:

shane3x

Saint of Swords
Saw a bunch of Wolf threads in new and hot sections over on r/SmashBros which is always nice to see =)

Top Bottom