• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
I don't mean to butt into this conversation (arguement, whatever), but doesn't Nana also have her own damage meter too? Luma only takes up to 50% while Pikmin take anywhere from 7% to 13%, depending on the type. Nana has a normal damage meter that goes up to 999%.

I don't know if this really means anything, but i'm just going to throw this out anyways.

Kaepora Gaebora?
I don't reckon that being a thing?

Tho we've successfully intentionally? cleared the debate by Linking all the way to the next page. No more Icies plz

Furret24

Smash Master
Ganondorf?
Toon Link?
WOLF Link?
Ghirahim?
King Harkinian?
Young Link?
What have I done? I'm sorry for all of this.
Let's get back onto topic here. I think the joke has worn off. If it hasn't, well we're gonna run out of Zelda characters eventually.
Donkey Kong?

In all seriousness though, let's stop before the mods show up.

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Warning Received
Yaw-shee
Mootoo
Ton Lonk
Petch
Dankey Kang

This thread is getting fun.

Furret24

Smash Master
Weegee
Roosuhleenuh
Mishtuh GaymanWach
Dankey Kang
Diddly Kong
Ganondalf
Shamus
Zero Skill Spamus
Wal-Marth
Red Robin
King Dededestruction
Meta Nerf
Peekaachew
Chairzared
Jigguhleepaugh
Nerfinja
D*ck C*unt
Wahb
Bart Lemming
Villanger
Elimah
Lewshenuh
Senpac
Sanic
Reoo

I don't think some of these even count.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
What kind of pose would you like to see Wolf in?

I'm personally hoping he stands upright and faces the camera. It's be a nice juxtaposition from Fox and Falco's cardinal positions and nicely round out the trio.

Furret24

Smash Master

I'm personally hoping he stands upright and faces the camera. It's be a nice juxtaposition from Fox and Falco's cardinal positions and nicely round out the trio.
I just hope they buff his side special. My brother's kill SD ratio with that move is 1-6.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
I just hope they buff his side special. My brother's kill SD ratio with that move is 1-6.
That's... of the point?

I really wouldn't care less about the pose. Be it something like Smash 3 Wolf, or just recycling the Brawl pose, I'll be ok with them. Even "that weird howling pose". All I just care about is Wolf making back in. That's it.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Wolf's pose? I just want something that shows his actual height. He stands so short in Brawl, but his height is (apparently) 6'2"

Sakuraichu

Smash Journeyman

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
Pikmin are able to pick up items and such. Nana would still need to be 60 fps and be affected by stuff playable characters are affected by.
Just because people want something doesn't mean they think there's no problems. Case and point, Ridley's still a popular request and scores high on DLC polls. And about the "Remove Nana" option. Why get rid of the gimmick that Sakurai has stated was the reason IC became playable in the first place? Honestly, you're making Geno Boost look smart. I have no intention on continuing to argue with someone who's delusional and desperate for IC despite Sakurai dissing them when the ballot was already released
The quote is from October not from after the ballot was released, what happened was that it was partly translated by kotaku(or something like that) in october, and source gaming went back and translated the part that wasn't originally translated.

Ganondorf?
Toon Link?
WOLF Link?
Ruto?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The quote is from October not from after the ballot was released, what happened was that it was partly translated by kotaku(or something like that) in october, and source gaming went back and translated the part that wasn't originally translated.

Ruto?
Alright, seems I ****ed up on that. Still not changing their chances any time soon

D

Deleted member

Warning Received

He should do a JoJo pose! :troll: *insert JoJo pose here*:dr^_^:

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
WHAT DA HECK JUST HAPPENED,AND WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ZELDA CHARACTERS

Ruto?
Facts were interesting

Well,Falco is a bird,and Wolf's pose should be him holding his gun on his spleen?,and pointing his paw at the camera

That's just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Yes, I'm reading that right now.
I couldn’t get them to work no matter how hard I tried: I removed as many joints as I possibly could, and even when I removed certain effects, like gravity, they still wouldn’t work. Olimar and his Pikmin were also extremely difficult, but I managed to at least get them to work. ~ PushDustIn's translation from the article
Find me "make Nana dumb" here.
Small point,
Translaion by Soma. Glad you are finding Source Gaming useful.

Top Bottom