• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
What's with saying Lucas,Roy,and Ryu weren't hype material?I'm genuinely satisfied with the DLC characters so far.
Mewtwo was the most hype character of all,though.
If only our beloved vulpine and krocodile,as well as the squid kids could join them.
Lucas and Roy is okay for me, but Ryu is a total dehype material for me as I've mentioned. Mewtwo... I dunno. I joined Smash after that announcement, so I can't say about that.

When Roy was announced, I felt happy for the community, also for the fact that we get some Awkward Zombie comics about Roy's return, but I was disappointed that the leak was real (Ryu getting in), and along with this fact, we get no Wolf.

Also if my reaction wasn't telling enough, I don't really want King K Rool. This has happened once already, and if he comes in before Wolf, **** it, like @ Tino Tino said, I might really kill myself.

Last edited:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Also if my reaction wasn't telling enough, I don't really want King K Rool. This has happened once already, and if he comes in before Wolf, **** it, like @ Tino Tino said, I might really kill myself.
I mean King K. Rool kinda deserves to get in before Wolf as he is the main villain of one of Nintendo's oldest and most successful franchises so.

Logo12

Smash Lord
If you want to kill yourself because a fictional character didn't get in a game, you are truly a scummy person
Just stop. I know you love insulting. Stop.

I mean King K. Rool kinda deserves to get in before Wolf as he is the main villain of one of Nintendo's oldest and most successful franchises so.
That's more of a personal preference thing, so meh :/

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Just stop. I know you love insulting. Stop.

That's more of a personal preference thing, so meh :/
Well no, he is the main villain of one of Nintendo's oldest and most successful franchises therefore, logically, that series should get more attention before smaller series like Star Fox. Considering the DK series doesn't have **** in Smash, its kind of unfair.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I don't believe in moral conditionals to describe vidya characters.

I think both characters are fine and have equal merit.

I think I would play both of them quite happily.

My personal preference is K. Rool, as I'm just more fond of the character, but Wolf is an excellent candidate too and I hope they both make the cut.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
K. Rool being in the game =/= No Wolf

But I guess everyone has to be pessimistic to keep their hopes down so less disappointment

Logo12

Smash Lord
...Are you serious? I'm not saying 'my dad died so **** you'. I'm saying 'oi, suicide's a thing that shouldn't be joked about' Even evil has standards. Way to twist everything you arse
I don't see any "suicide's a thing that shouldn't be joked about", but downright "you joked about suicide so **** you".

Or I just don't understand how the rest of the world handles humor.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I want both Wolf and King K. Rool but I prefer Wolf (by a little bit) if I could only have one of them.

The ideal thing would be to have both, but I would be satisfied if either one made it in.

As long as one of them makes it in, I'm golden. Just like K. Rool's belly armor.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Yeah, since your father got killed you're free to bash the **** out of everyone. Yeah. That makes sense.
...Are you serious? I'm not saying 'my dad died so **** you'. I'm saying 'oi, suicide's a thing that shouldn't be joked about' Even evil has standards. Way to twist everything you arse
I suggest you guys both take chill pill before something happens that you'll both regret.

Just step away from the computer before arguments start getting personal and out of hand

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I don't see any "suicide's a thing that shouldn't be joked about", but downright "you joked about suicide so **** you".

Or I just don't understand how the rest of the world handles humor.
You give me headaches...
If you want to kill yourself because a fictional character didn't get in a game, you are truly a scummy person
You said you wanted to end your life because of something stupidly petty. I called you out on it

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Just to say, I have contacted a mod and requested that an eye is kept on this thread right now.

Please use discretion in future, it reflects terribly on all of us when these kinds of arguments become the norm.

Logo12

Smash Lord
I suggest you guys both take chill pill before something happens that you'll both regret.

Just step away from the computer before arguments start getting personal and out of hand
Well, if I had to step away every time I see potential flame coming on, I think I can't touch the Wolf thread anymore.

You give me headaches...

You said you wanted to end your life because of something stupidly petty. I called you out on it
Well, figuratively.

I would be really depressed tho.
Either I cannot understand your humor or you can't understand my humor. Cultural differences. So please stop.

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I back to the Wolf thread and all I see is arguments, insults, a suicide pact, being half-way to Batman, debates on who is the better character/who deserves to be in more, fake leaks, and very little voices of reason.

Well, I guess this thread really can go to hell overnight.

Logo12

Smash Lord
I back to the Wolf thread and all I see is arguments, insults, a suicide pact, being half-way to Batman, debates on who is the better character/who deserves to be in more, fake leaks, and very little voices of reason.

Well, I guess this thread really can go to hell overnight.
...wut?

We have literally nothing to talk about Wolf tho... at least not ones that eventually goes off the rail or into a fireplace.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Well, if I had to step away every time I see potential flame coming on, I think I can't touch the Wolf thread anymore.
Oh yes you can. You ain't special.

Smash isn't that damn important to make arguments like this and taking personal situation. I'm done

Logo12

Smash Lord
Oh yes you can. You ain't special.

Smash isn't that damn important to make arguments like this and taking personal situation. I'm done
I dunno, this is the 3rd time (and 2nd user) I've ran into a personal argument already. In 2 months.

Maybe I'm just too sensitive with everything, or again cultural differences, since I live Earth's diameter away from most of you.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I dunno, this is the 3rd time (and 2nd user) I've ran into a personal argument already. In 2 months.

Maybe I'm just too sensitive with everything, or again cultural differences, since I live Earth's diameter away from most of you.
Like I said, IT'S SMASH BROS, you're getting personal over a video game which is stupid.

You're no better than SJWs and the people that argue with them.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Ikr? This thread can be a roller coaster.
upload_2015-7-27_23-44-34.png

(This kind of Slippy doesn't exist in English version, so sry if you don't understand)
Like I said, IT'S SMASH BROS, you're getting personal over a video game which is stupid.

You're no better than SJWs and the people that argue with them.
Yeah I know, I'm always stupid tho

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
Only Lucas was new, we knew about Roy and Ryu's possible inclusion months prior and of course the leaks before the actual event itself.
I know they were leaked in data,but how when they were shown in gameplay and got released were they not hype?It's NEW CHARACTERS IN SMASH we're talking about.
Lucas and Roy is okay for me, but Ryu is a total dehype material for me as I've mentioned. Mewtwo... I dunno. I joined Smash after that announcement, so I can't say about that.

When Roy was announced, I felt happy for the community, also for the fact that we get some Awkward Zombie comics about Roy's return, but I was disappointed that the leak was real (Ryu getting in), and along with this fact, we get no Wolf.

Understandable on Mewtwo.Lucas and Roy are hype.
Why not Ryu,though?I pulled this joke on somebody in the Roster Maker thread,so...
Does it B:4ryu:O:4ryu:T:4ryu:H:4ryu:E:4ryu:R:4ryu:Y:4ryu:O:4ryu:U:troll:?
No Wolf is REALLY disappointing,though.
Why NOT K. Rool?
Kill yourself?Over K. Rool?
YO.

dkkrang95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
strongkong95
I'd like to be part of the Wolf supporters list too, he's my Brawl main and my second most wanted character for DLC.

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
Kill yourself?Over K. Rool?YO.
This thread can change often,there was a flame war(hopefully over),so I say we talk about his colors

IT'S SMASH BROS, you're getting personal over a video game which is stupid.
Well,someone ALMOST KILLED SAKURAI because it didn't live UP TO MELEE'S LEGACY(He wasn't even an adult)
maxresdefault.jpg

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
This thread can change often,there was a flame war(hopefully over),so I say we talk about his colors

Well,someone ALMOST KILLED SAKURAI because it didn't live UP TO MELEE'S LEGACY(He wasn't even an adult)
View attachment 64111
And this is why we hate the Smash fanbase. He makes questionable and stupi decision but nothing to kill a man over

dangeraaron10

Smash Master

(Can't we all just get along? Can't we have both Wolf and K. Rool? Those are my two most wanted, and I legitimately think both will be in the game. There are still "several" more characters coming.)

Logo12

Smash Lord
I know they were leaked in data,but how when they were shown in gameplay and got released were they not hype?It's NEW CHARACTERS IN SMASH we're talking about.

Understandable on Mewtwo.Lucas and Roy are hype.
Why not Ryu,though?I pulled this joke on somebody in the Roster Maker thread,so...
Does it B:4ryu:O:4ryu:T:4ryu:H:4ryu:E:4ryu:R:4ryu:Y:4ryu:O:4ryu:U:troll:?
No Wolf is REALLY disappointing,though.
Why NOT K. Rool?
Kill yourself?Over K. Rool?
YO.
Yes. It bothers me very much.

I'd say if Wolf got in then I can care less about the upcoming newcomers (upcomers?), but anything that got in before Wolf will automatically get my hate.
As simple as that.

I'm sure I said something wrong that make everyone give a bad look at me again, but agh I should stop caring.

I love it when we get new supporters on board.

Let's hope that Nintendo announces a Direct within the next couple weeks for sometime this August.
Heh at least the topic will stop and everyone goes "WELCOME WELCOME" and good stuff happens.
I'd like to be part of the Wolf supporters list too, he's my Brawl main and my second most wanted character for DLC.
"WELCOME WELCOME"

Top Bottom