• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
This thread can change often,there was a flame war(hopefully over),so I say we talk about his colors

Yeah,this thread loves to change form,but this flame war was just...
In the Wolf social thread,a horror ride,made just for him...>:wolf:
...I'm not sorry for referencing a FNAF 3 song.
Well,someone ALMOST KILLED SAKURAI because it didn't live UP TO MELEE'S LEGACY(He wasn't even an adult)
WHAT WHO?
And why aren't we bringing up the squid kids?
Yes. It bothers me very much.
I'd say if Wolf got in then I can care less about the upcoming newcomers (upcomers?), but anything that got in before Wolf will automatically get my hate.
As simple as that.
Upcomers?Ew.
I know what several means...squid kids.
Heh at least the topic will stop and everyone goes "WELCOME WELCOME" and good stuff happens.

Yeah.

Furret24

Smash Master
What's with saying Lucas,Roy,and Ryu weren't hype material?I'm genuinely satisfied with the DLC characters so far.
Mewtwo was the most hype character of all,though.
If only our beloved vulpine and krocodile,as well as the squid kids could join them.
To me personally, I don't care about Lucas, Roy, or Ryu. I do like Mewtwo though (he's still not a proper glass cannon though), but none of the characters yet have really hyped me. I'm hoping that the next DLC characters won't all be veterans.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
What color did everyone use when using Wolf?

I exclusively use the default and will most likely use the default again if he returns.

Here they all are for reference:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA

I exclusively use the default and will most likely use the default again if he returns.

I use default most of the time for Wolf and all characters really (except Wario since I like Classic Wario). I use the Blue one sometimes though

dkkrang95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
strongkong95

I only use the default too.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team

The White and Red one, it's a beautiful color combination in my opinion, and I think it looks pretty rad.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I always play with the default skins the first few times before I switch to my preferred alternate, which in Wolf's case was the black. Alpha as ****. I was never too big a fan of the red and green skins, personally. The blue does look nice, and I never really cared for the white skin.

But speaking of characters, I've never touched much other than Fox and Wolf anyway, so meh.
I play a large variety of characters for fun, personally. However, when I play to win, I almost never step outside the Star Fox representatives.

CaptainJimmBob

Smash Journeyman
I play only the defaults, on all characters. It is highly annoying when I accidentally switch colors and don't realize it until the match starts.

Or when one of my friends plays on my 3DS and leaves on of the color options on. And then everyone is the default coloration, except for say Marth, and then it bothers me so much that I go through and cycle through all the alt colors to make sure they are all on default.

Don't ask why, I just hate it. The only alts I use are ones that are separate characters and/or genders. And Wario.

So Olimar/Alph, Bowser Jr/Koopalings, Wario, and Robin, Wii Fit, Villager, whatever else has a gender swap.

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Or when one of my friends plays on my 3DS and leaves on of the color options on. And then everyone is the default coloration, except for say Marth, and then it bothers me so much that I go through and cycle through all the alt colors to make sure they are all on default.
Trust me, I feel the exact same way. I have no problem with playing as the alts, but I hate how the 3DS version remembers them. I like to scroll over character and see them default. It's just an OCD tick of mine, I guess.

Also, question to everyone. Wolf has only six alternates, and every character in Smash 4 requires at least eight. What would you all like to see for the other alternates? Or, what parts of the current alternates would you change? I'd like to see a black & red to reflect the colors of the Wolfen, and some black & blue to reflect the colors of his Assault design. I'd also like to change his green & yellow alt to black & green, like Dark Pit's alternate.

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
In the Wolf social thread,a horror ride,made just for him...>:wolf:
...I'm not sorry for referencing a FNAF 3 song.

WHAT WHO?
And why aren't we bringing up the squid kids?
FNAF is a big hit to friends"They love it so much"

You mean the Inklings:Well no one can think of a moveset(BUT I CAN),and this is the Wolf Thread

Last edited:

themasterofcircuits

Smash Journeyman
NNID
professorfargo
I'm glad I just woke up and missed the big argument. Seriously, guys we're a support thread. And please, nobody kill themselves if he doesn't make it in. I absolutely hate it when people even mention suicide. The world will go on if Smash 4 dlc comes to an end and we have no Wolf.

The default one and the red and white ones were my favorites. I loved using the latter since it looked so bad***.

Trust me, I feel the exact same way. I have no problem with playing as the alts, but I hate how the 3DS version remembers them. I like to scroll over character and see them default. It's just an OCD tick of mine, I guess.

Also, question to everyone. Wolf has only six alternates, and every character in Smash 4 requires at least eight. What would you all like to see for the other alternates? Or, what parts of the current alternates would you change? I'd like to see a black & red to reflect the colors of the Wolfen, and some black & blue to reflect the colors of his Assault design. I'd also like to change his green & yellow alt to black & green, like Dark Pit's alternate.
I'd want to see alts based off Panther and Leon. Kinda like Shulk has his alts based on Fiora, Dunban, Reyn, Sharla, Melia, Riki, and of course "naked" Shulk. I think Wolf should get alts based off his comrades too.

Last edited:

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
Warning Received

Red,used to use black,but liked Red better(MAKE THE BLUE ONE MORE NOTICEABLE,SAKURAI)

Orange,change the blue to make it more navy,change green and make the fur gray,add a black and red(THAT WOULD LOOK LIKE FALCO KINDA,IT WILL BE SO SICK)

And guys who do you think Wolf's Voice Actors will be(I think they should use his SF:Z voice actor and his Japanese voice should be Mahito Oba(Brawl VA)and give Wolf some new voice clips(like Fox and Falco did)

Last edited by a moderator:

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
I play only the defaults, on all characters. It is highly annoying when I accidentally switch colors and don't realize it until the match starts.

Yeah, accidentally changing the colors can be annoying. Some times I just completely forgot that character was controlled by me and messes up everything.

Tho I cared less about my (brother's) 3DS colors. My brother chooses some random colors (Red-white Mario, Waluigi Luigi, Black-Yellow Peach, Blue-skin Bowser, etc) and I never bothered to change them. I forgot since when I started using the Dark Fox color, but it's cool enough so I never bothered to change anyway

I'm glad I just woke up and missed the big argument. Seriously, guys we're a support thread. And please, nobody kill themselves if he doesn't make it in. I absolutely hate it when people even mention suicide. The world will go on if Smash 4 dlc comes to an end and we have no Wolf.
*sigh* I get it guys I joked something sensitive to all of you. I'm sorry for that so please stop talking about that.

I'd want to see alts based off Panther and Leon. Kinda like Shulk has his alts based on Fiora, Dunban, Reyn, Sharla, Melia, Riki, and of course "naked" Shulk. I think Wolf should get alts based off his comrades too.
For a second I thought you wanted a naked Wolf

I'd say before they add colors, change all those weird-ass alternate colorings. Those colors seriously felt like randomly matched by a kid.
But yeah, Black-everything would have been at least better than what happens now.
Other than that, I'm fine with anything, as long as I still get to use the default Wolf :3

Or maybe let's bring out this color set made from Smash 3:

I'd say THIS is good enough already.

Mellos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Beslic
Was gone for a week...
OH GAWD. Just scrolled trough 20 pages of drama and some fake leaks.

Darn, no Wolf yet :/

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
I told you it's from the Smash 3 project? The one every fake leak with Wolf used?

https://imgur.com/a/yQ0Yp#2

Also @StormshockNightbringer please stop liking you flooded my alert box with 34 notifications of you liking my post :/

Seriously.
I thought you made these yourself
I dont really care about all the likes(it's him liking all the Wolf support

I will show you from my point of view just for giggles and craps

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
I thought you made these yourself
I dont really care about all the likes(it's him liking all the Wolf support

I will show you from my point of view just for giggles and craps
I wish I could do stuff myself. :/
Mine was ONE ENTIRE PAGE with his like notes, plus 4 of them on the 2nd page.

Just to bring back the topic tho, if you have to pick 8 colors out of these 10, which will you leave out?

and placing the thing again for reference

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633

Default only.
I NEVER use alts.I only play the characters how they're supposed to look.
The only times I use alts is if an event or random forces me into one.
Just saying.

FNAF is a big hit to friends"They love it so much"

You mean the Inklings:Well no one can think of a moveset(BUT I CAN),and this is the Wolf Thread
FNAF...LEL NOT A FAN,lore's pretty good,though.
As for this being the Wolf thread,I meant for that to be disscussed when we had the drama of K. Rool.But enough drama is ENOUGH.

You can think of a moveset?What do I owe you,a friggin' cookie?
jk

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

Just his default color. I'm not real fancy on using a character's alt. colors. Just like with all the characters I play as, I'll be using his default if he does make a return.

And holy ****, what's with this wall of text I see here!?

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I'd be down for those changes and additions.

I was also thinking of a color where Wolf's fur changes to white so he'd look like an arctic wolf. Something like DK's yeti color.

That way, you'd have a grey wolf, a black wolf, and a white/arctic wolf.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm down with whatever changes they would give him as long as he makes a comeback.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
What was the deal with all the leaks, salt and drama over the past few pages? Is the wait for :wolf: really causing people to lose their minds?

The white/red was my go to color, with the occasional blue. I really hope the white stays...if he shows up, that is. I think his red palette would be better if it was reminiscent of his Wolfen.

Top Bottom