• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
The math is wrong on Lucario's total KOs. (The total is actually LESS than the added KOs)

"How many times has Pikachu made Zelda KO?"

And the font is off.

I don't think it's real, unfortunately.

I_DON'T_KNOW_YOU!

Smash Journeyman
The math is wrong on Lucario's total KOs. (The total is actually LESS than the added KOs)

And the font is off.

It's possible that debug mode hasn't been disablad.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

And the font is off.

1 neither charizard nor pikachu add up correctly either as matter of fact the falls don't add up right either

2 thats clearly not the full roster of characters. (Aka ypu can scroll threw the other characters on on there to get the rest of the numbers.)

Its said 3 for how many times pikachu defeated zelda

Look at the menu part so add more lines is possible and to explain you can't you can scroll threw the other characters to find the other numbers.

So not dead yet

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
It could be a debug menu, but idk. This one is really fishy.
1 neither charizard nor pikachu add up correctly either as matter of fact the falls don't add up right either

2 thats clearly not the full roster of characters. (Aka ypu can scroll threw the other characters on on there to get the rest of the numbers.)

Its said 3 for how many times pikachu defeated zelda

Look at the menu part so add more lines is possible and to explain you can't you can scroll threw the other characters to find the other numbers.

So not dead yet
Again, the total is LESS than the added KO in Lucario's row. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Add them. 5 + 2 +10 + 5 + 3 + 9 = 34. But the KO total says 33. It should be at LEAST 34.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Geez, all these leaks are being spilled out, and I still honestly don't believe any of them.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Well except the wolf one

You can keep saying the leak roster is fake but that leak train is unstoppable due to the leak videos
Well, I guess we all have our own opinions on this, and I'll stick to mine, you can stick to yours.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787

Back to square 1
Guess so. The leaked photo and the one beneath it don't match up (By the way, where is the lower pic from?). Now I'm really starting to question what's up with these leakers and such...and also starting to get a bit worried about how the game will turn out...at least on the 3DS version, but I'm getting the Wii U version, what do I have to worry about (so far)?

Also, check out my recent posts on the Ice Climbers and/or Lucas thread. They further support that the recent PoTDs don't confirm the leak.

Last edited:

MagnesD3

Smash Master
Those renders havent been found yet so it still might be real but there is no way to tell at this point. So still get ready for the DLC campaign if sakurai fails us.

PLEASE BE REAL

I want wolf and impa, (also impa would basically confirm Ridley)

Last edited:

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
Those renders havent been found yet so it still might be real but there is no way to tell at this point. So still get ready for the DLC campaign if sakurai fails us.

PLEASE BE REAL

i don't think it is wolf and impa just seems to dark

Last edited:

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869

PLEASE BE REAL

Something looks off with Wolf there. His fur looks too dark, almost like his black palette swap from SSBB. But then again, I do notice that the screen darkens towards the top of the image.

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
Something looks off with Wolf there. His fur looks too dark, almost like his black palette swap from SSBB. But then again, I do notice that the screen darkens towards the top of the image.
but then Dk and diddy keep there normal fur colour

sakurai may have made some changes to the alt but the the colours still don't match up even with that. because i don't see the brawl recolours changing at all so why with that one

Last edited:

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
I find it to be absolutely ridiculous that Wolf could be cut according to this leak. Why cut Wolf, whose moveset was pretty much different than Fox's other than the concept of the special moves. I still believe in Wolf.

"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack." :wolf:

MagnesD3

Smash Master
Well it's a pretty good fake if fake
I find it to be absolutely ridiculous that Wolf could be cut according to this leak. Why cut Wolf, whose moveset was pretty much different than Fox's other than the concept of the special moves. I still believe in Wolf.

"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack." :wolf:
help us support him for dlc if worse comes to worse..

T-Hell

Smash Lord
The wolf leak is back on top.

Look at the potd and look at the X button on the screen.
I don't understand?

Anyway, I have a good feeling and a hunch the Wolf-Impa leak is real, I could be totally wrong, but I just think it is real.

EDIT: Nevermind, bad news guys, just read from a Gamefaqs user that one of the 1s has a different font for no reason, and it's true. It's the 12 of the Falls category that corresponds to Sheik.

Last edited:

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Where the hell is everyone getting all these leaks from? And I have reason to believe this one is a complete fake, just like all the other leaks that came out in recent days including those videos.
To answer your question, I honestly have no idea. There's to many of them to count! I'm honestly getting overwhelmed...and slowly beginning to feint. I NEED TO KNOW IF ANY OF THESE ARE REAL!

Somebody...please...help...me! X__X

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
The leaks with the Starlow and Roy trophies and Wolf and Impa playable characters are not from the same leaker. These are most-likely fake, as their renders don't seem to go along with the others....

The roster leak is from the leaker that seems real, a long with the list of images that included the Devil Car from Mother/EarthBound and a lot of other things.

Oh, and the challenge-page thing being in the leak before Sakurai's POTD does help confirm the leak.

Last edited:

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Here's some food for thought guys.

We have a Nintendo Direct tomorrow concerning upcoming/recent 3DS titles, right? There might be some Smash talk, and maybe even a new character. If this character is a character that we got from the leak, the official character art would/could confirm or debunk the leak.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Here's some food for thought guys.

We have a Nintendo Direct tomorrow concerning upcoming/recent 3DS titles, right? There might be some Smash talk, and maybe even a new character. If this character is a character that we got from the leak, the official character art would/could confirm or debunk the leak.
Honestly I don't think we'll get a character, at least not a newcomer. It's a japan only 3DS focused direct, every newcomer trailer so far has only had wii u footage. Although if we're lucky sakurai could confirm a veteran tonight and if he does watch it be Wolf, Lucas or the Ice climbers just to troll us

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Honestly I don't think we'll get a character, at least not a newcomer. It's a japan only 3DS focused direct, every newcomer trailer so far has only had wii u footage. Although if we're lucky sakurai could confirm a veteran tonight and if he does watch it be Wolf, Lucas or the Ice climbers just to troll us
Troll us? Wouldn't confirming one of those three be a good thing? Well, if one hoped one of them would show up, anyway.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
I would enjoy that so much. That would be a HUGE blow to this roster leak.

And, I think I've gotten into Sakurai's mind...he's been revealing 3DS pictures all week right? And I think most of us would agree that he's aware of this leak, correct? And I think that we could also agree that every little snippit of info given this week has been something that has already been shown off both earlier by Nintendo and also shown in the leak, right? Well, perhaps this week was the week of Sakurai being a major troll, and he will confirm another veteran tomorrow and disprove the leak.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Except the leak never said they were cut, and the CSS wasn't showing the final roster.
The guy who released the leaker's info admitted the DLC part was something he threw in.
I know, that's why I said it'd be a "MAJOR blow" to the roster leak and not a total disconfirmation.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I know, that's why I said it'd be a "MAJOR blow" to the roster leak and not a total disconfirmation.
What I'm saying is that it would do nothing. We need a new character's render to see if it's fake or not.

Anyway, I guess we're going off-topic, although I guess this somewhat relates to Wolf....

Last edited:
Top Bottom