• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cancelled due to illness

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry guys, I'm having surgery the day before this was supposed to happen. So this one is called off for now. Once I feel better though I will rebook the venue and get this rolling for real. Sorry about the way things went, it wasn't exactly what I planned. I found out today that I am sicker than I thought, and i need to get it taken care of ASAP. I'll let you know when I am better and can get things moving again.

shanus

Smash Hero
good luck with the surgery, i know what its like to all of the sudden deal with surprise medical crap

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys, I'm having surgery the day before this was supposed to happen. So this one is called off for now. Once I feel better though I will rebook the venue and get this rolling for real. Sorry about the way things went, it wasn't exactly what I planned. I found out today that I am sicker than I thought, and i need to get it taken care of ASAP. I'll let you know when I am better and can get things moving again.
Do it up son! Please heal quickly

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
Aww. I'm sorry! Get better soon. I will definately come to the next one.

But to those who may be interested:

Would anyone want to go to a tournament in Amherst Massachusetts, on Buffam Rd.? I already made some threads but not too many people are replying.

Top Bottom