• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CANCELED: Thunda and Pierce Present: Wiegraf TOO GOOD! II February 20, 2010

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
I would like to bring Waltz to this. I miss everyone! Ah, Keitaro, I found a picture I took of you and Atomsk in one of Inui's tournaments. You two are laying on the ground holding hands~

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I would like to bring Waltz to this. I miss everyone! Ah, Keitaro, I found a picture I took of you and Atomsk in one of Inui's tournaments. You two are laying on the ground holding hands~
Lol sweet, it'll be nice to see you and Mr Waltz here. Hope he isn't too rusty.

As for the pic it would be awesome if you can post it here but if its too X-rated if possible please email it to Richking87@live.com. if not be sure to have it at this tourney so I can steal it from you ;)

Zucco

Smash Master
looks like Brandon is coming to **** teams, so if I go, I think ima go all Ness.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
My MK is horrible. He doesn't mix well with me at all. :(

Nah, they're just some interesting things I've been looking into. I'll have been practicing for about 2 weeks by this tournament, and it'll be the first time they see the field. I'm hoping it won't all be for nothing.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Wiegraf IS simply too good, though. Velius is no joke either, mother****ers put the hardest dude in halfway through the game.

erdrick9024

Smash Cadet
Wow, something close to me. I'll try to make it to this - with a setup if the TV in my trunk still works. Anyone need a teammate?

Allied

Smash Master
I want to be a commentator please i'll apply :D

I'm coming to this i'm sure

Juice WE TAKING OVA

Top Bottom