• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CANCELED: Thunda and Pierce Present: Wiegraf TOO GOOD! II February 20, 2010

Zucco

Smash Master
you are actually going bleachigo?

Im partnerless if you would like to try teaming again Malcolm.

ill find a way to get my permit before this tourney now!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I'm not sure, it's pretty **** close. I might just go chill if I don't make plans for then.

I'll be doing MM's if I go, I need to remind a few people why they're not better than the Wii-less inactive Falco :)

Edit:
Cool I have $3 for this then >_>

Zucco

Smash Master
I'm not sure, it's pretty **** close. I might just go chill if I don't make plans for then.

I'll be doing MM's if I go, I need to remind a few people why they're not better than the Wii-less inactive Falco :)

Edit:
Cool I have $3 for this then >_>
Get ranked solely off MMs. Its what the cool kids are doing these days.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Nah I don't care about rankings anymore I play to annoy people/lolz and for Character Pride now.

I think MM's should only earn you bragging rights and a Footlong.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Anyone amazing @ doubles want to team @ this? If not I'll just find a teammate at the venue.
Me me!! Id love to team, let me know if you wanna cause ill definitly be here unlike Bleach and Zucs :p

I also plan on going all MK in singles at this.

Zucco

Smash Master
Yall dont realize how good Lucario/Wario is, I just need to practice it more!

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
I need a team-mate for this since I found out I can go :o

Me and JohnNumbers placed 5th at Bum's last week, losing to Jash+Dire, and Basic+Minty :D

ALSO VITAL IMFORMATION FOR COMMUTERS!!!!!!

YOU WILL BE TAKING THE 167T BUS, THE 167Q OR THE 167X DOES NOT STOP NEAR THE VENUE, YOU WILL BE A MILE OR 2 MILES AWAY RESPECTIVE!!!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
So I might come to this, but I'll just be part of the venues furniture or something. I won't be doing friendlies. I get stuck playing all the low tier mains and its boring trying to win when I don't get any shiny AiB medals for it.

Nigga!

Top Bottom