• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CANCELED: Thunda and Pierce Present: Wiegraf TOO GOOD! II February 20, 2010

Zucco

Smash Master
If Blackanese randomly goes like last time them put him on!

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Iunno Diem got mad hate from the P4 viewers.
I liked Diem commentating. Most of them were ******* melee players who didn't like Brawl (not saying all melee players are *******s). Melee had 2 and a half days a live stream. That was too much imo even though some matches were very fun to watch.

EDIT: Remember at the original when people said "Hi Ally" and everyone turned? We missed you Ally (well I did)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wait I'm going to this? I didn't know lolz I'll see. *chuckles* Should I Should I?
While I appreciate your presence as a person, my shrinking wallet would love for you to not attend, lol.

WARNING: CRYING ABOUT MONEY BELOW. SKIP IF YOU'RE A HATER OR DON'T CARE.

During the semester I could only work a few hours per week, but I made up for it with constant doubles wins and meager profits in singles, but you started coming here and gave me 2nd place in teams a lot and dropped my seed in singles, which ***** my wallet. Then I was forced to move and I haven't been able to find a job for several months. I gave my dad $300 to pay for half a year of my cell phone, but he recently ran out of money and I've been forced to get my own phone plan, adding another expense while I have no income. At this rate, me affording WHOBO 2 isn't a guarantee, and that would sadden me greatly.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
While I appreciate your presence as a person, my shrinking wallet would love for you to not attend, lol.

During the semester I could only work a few hours per week, but I made up for it with constant doubles wins and meager profits in singles, but you started coming here and gave me 2nd place in teams a lot and dropped my seed in singles, which ***** my wallet. Then I was forced to move and I haven't been able to find a job for several months. I gave my dad $300 to pay for half a year of my cell phone, but he recently ran out of money and I've been forced to get my own phone plan, adding another expense while I have no income. At this rate, me affording WHOBO 2 isn't a guarantee, and that would sadden me greatly.
YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU TAKE ALLY IF HE COMES.

AND DONT GIMMiE THAT *OH I MUSS STAY LOYAL 2 ATUMISK B.S*

IF YOU WANT EASY MONEY, TAKE THAT *****.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

Do better, quit, or go for teams and MM's.
Hmm, would make life easier for Inui if he teamed with Ally at least once.
Yeah prolly.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol i love how the link to his page is his name

my smash wiki page is SO outdated.

it doesnt even have CoT3 posted there.
In fact, I'm surprised it even says there that I mained ROB since I thought back then I didn't yet and was still a Sonic main.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lmao chibo i remeber ****** you in sonic dittos :laugh:

guys stop giving inui attention that's all he really wants.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Ohhhh chibo i didnt get what you wrote til keitaro got offendeded. I don't think I remember Keitaro ever using sonic though...

While we're on the topic of sonic, I wish he didn't suck :(

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
this is the situation inui lol if it makes you feel better, I am going to an Illinois tournament with chu dat and some other MD/VA, then sunday to VGbootcamp tournament. Now I'm buying tickets tonight. If somehow they back up and dont want to go there. I'll come to Wiegraf. Otherwise I won't attend, just like how I didn't attend bum's :D

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yeah Inui you ****ed up by not attending Bums. good $$$ for you.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU TAKE ALLY IF HE COMES.

AND DONT GIMMiE THAT *OH I MUSS STAY LOYAL 2 ATUMISK B.S*

IF YOU WANT EASY MONEY, TAKE THAT *****.
I value my loyalty over money and I'm pretty sure Ally wouldn't even team with me anyways. I don't think he likes me at all, unfortunately.

this is the situation inui lol if it makes you feel better, I am going to an Illinois tournament with chu dat and some other MD/VA, then sunday to VGbootcamp tournament. Now I'm buying tickets tonight. If somehow they back up and dont want to go there. I'll come to Wiegraf. Otherwise I won't attend, just like how I didn't attend bum's :D
I see.

Yeah Inui you ****ed up by not attending Bums. good $$$ for you.
Izumi refused to go. I wanted to go, but oh well.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Inui said:

I value my loyalty over money and I'm pretty sure Ally wouldn't even team with me anyways. I don't think he likes me at all, unfortunately.

Then don't cry for not getting money yo, your own fault. I would team but I have preferences like ADHD. and I don't hate you. You can be dumb sometimes though ^^

Top Bottom