• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CANCELED: Thunda and Pierce Present: Wiegraf TOO GOOD! II February 20, 2010

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I took off of work for Bum's, and couldn't go bc my car needed to be fixed last minute. I took off of work for this, and now it's not happening D= FML

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I know good ****, i didnt go to Bums to save $$$ for this.

You know what

I can talk to Wes and see if he can get a gauntlet in.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Or you all could come to INDY! Only an 8 hour drive :D

Vinnie

Smash Master
im the 1 that doesnt know how to read? i just said SOMEONE TOLD ME that info, guess i dont though :alien:
...I said you didn't know how to read because it said in big caps letters "AND SAID THEY WONT LET US RENT IT EVEN THOUGH WE COULD DEAL WITHOUT HEAT."

sigh.....

Inferno3044

Smash Master
It's dumb. They said it'll be back in June and then we won't need the heat. I might try and host it there in the spring when it's not freezing. Either that or I'll find a new venue. If anybody can help me find a new venue that isn't expensive, I'd highly appreciate it and I'll give some sort of reward.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
It's dumb. They said it'll be back in June and then we won't need the heat. I might try and host it there in the spring when it's not freezing. Either that or I'll find a new venue. If anybody can help me find a new venue that isn't expensive, I'd highly appreciate it and I'll give some sort of reward.
Agit...It worked last time.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
seems like i cant get a venue in philly this sat, stupid problems with school. talking to my south jersey venue now wish me luck.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
cause thats near where i live at home and where the store is located? lol

i tried to get a philly venue but i couldnt, i would have preferred it. i wasnt planning on going home this weekend originally.

im doing this for you guys! lol

Zucco

Smash Master
probably coming because my plan to finally go to the DMV and take my test failed.

Top Bottom