• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canal Fulton Ohio Tourney April 7

FunkDocOH

Smash Cadet
So I'm pretty sure I will be coming to this one, and bringing some friends along, too.

I don't think we're rich enough to do Crew, but I'm down for blowing at least $40+ that day.

I'm down for Singles, Doubles (I need to find someone, though) and Low-Tier.

I don't feel like looking right now and losing this wall of text (lol), but it's MLG Rules, right?

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
so how many crews are shwing.......there is the m.c.c. , the woo crew and is that cf crew playing?

4% APR

Smash Champion
Yeah I think the Mentor guys have one too. The order we're are gonna do things is gonna be Doubles, Low tier, Singles, Crews. I think we should have crews last so everybody not in crews can leave if they want. Let me know if ya got problems. :088:

D20

Smash Lord
This is Rob... new account.

Anyhow, what crew is Vidjo going to be on? I vote he gets three level 5 Pichus and has to pay all $40 himself.

Can't wait for this!

Cause everyone's all about Pokemon ----> :098: <---- *pinch* *pinch*

FlipX

Smash Ace
Im sure vidjo would rather just team with computers so he doesnt have to split the prize money =/

(jkk)

Smash Cadet
Well thats not to far away from me. Ill have to think about it. Most likey not but you never know. If i do i would bring at least one person with me.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Too bad that's all X has is sheik. If you want another $5 for :dk: I could give you one with my :yoshi:

FlipX

Smash Ace
Well im tryin to be allowed to go to this now. Hopefully i can but im not to sure anymore (ride isnt the problem). But ya ill mm anyone in lowtier. ANYONEONEONEOENEONENEONOE

Top Bottom