• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canal Fulton Ohio Tourney April 7

4% APR

Smash Champion
Hopefully you can come or else we'll have to put our MM on hold again. It'll happen one of these days. :021:

FlipX

Smash Ace
Ya we will get it in eventually if I dont get to this we can do it at mine if you can go. Im tryin to get to this though.

D20

Smash Lord
4% - I'm not going to lie, playing you is too intense. How about we do a $5 MM only if we don't play eachother in the singles tournament? That way, the score will be settled... at least til the next tournament, haha.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Sounds good to me D20, actually I feel the same way.
Impp-cool, thanks for bringing the set up. :010:

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
harm - i'd like to get a few matches in with you if thats alright. maybe mm im not sure yet

d20 - i havent had the honor yet. i'd like to try that yuggz you got there if thats cool

impp - thanks for the setup

:013:

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
harm - i'd like to get a few matches in with you if thats alright. maybe mm im not sure yet

d20 - i havent had the honor yet. i'd like to try that yuggz you got there if thats cool

impp - thanks for the setup

:013:
yea sure, i think i played you last ohio tournament, i love samus players.

Yea so i think there is going to be about 10 people coming from pittsburgh pensylvania....including me. That means there is going to be another crew coming, S.C.S. but its cool they suck:chuckle: ........actually there quite the opposite.

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
There is going to be 10 smashers coming from pittsburgh p.a.

40 stock crew battle

pittsburgh vs. ohio

pockyD

Smash Legend
*pittsburgh vs. northern ohio

i don't want to see CoK in this along with vidjo and whoever's already on it for them -_-

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
I have sound recording stuff, but no video recording devices. I'll see if I can grab one of the HDV cameras here at work though :)

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
that's still plenty to run some crew battles, would be sweet if we could record it too.....i'll keep working on it. I know I can at least get a high 8 camera, but i want to get us the good stuff lol

4% APR

Smash Champion
5 OOS is still a lot, this is gonna be a great tourney.
Pocky, fine but I'm always up for it if you change you're mind.

pockyD

Smash Legend
lol i'd play one or two just for the hell of it but it's not a matchup i'd like to play over and over again

looks like i'm not making it anyway though x.x

4% APR

Smash Champion
TopcaT- is BigR coming? I'd like to play him again.

Also- I'm open to $5 mms since Flip can't make it.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Beegs-If you guys absolutely can't get a ride up here, we might be able to do something for you the night before maybe, no for sures though since I don't drive. :019:

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
boo goddess with the crashman icon, but more importantly guys find your rides...and we need to record me pwning some folks at this one..and not start recording after the tournaments over... o.0 wtf

Yea, I'm working on as we speak for the ride suiatation.

4% - I'll let you know if it comes down to you guys picking me up cause I can't get a hold of them two. I'm hoping that I can find my own way up there but I will still keep you guys in mind.

4% APR

Smash Champion
I could probably house you three but no more, hope you get a good situation rollin'.

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
PA GUYS - if you can get a decent amount of dudes, say 7-8 or so, we could still do an OH vs PA crew. I'm sure there would be no objections to that. it'd be so intense no one would turn that down

Top Bottom