• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canal Fulton Ohio Tourney April 7

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
Your a **** David.

let me post better results.

Doubles:
1st... Bushman and Drephen
2nd.. Sliq and Kel
3rd... Camper Bob and Gibby
4th... Lauren and some other noob
haha!
fo sho.
i can`t believe i had such a noob on my team!
that vidjoGAYmer is laaaame.

takieddine

Smash Master
Thanks for having us Canal Fulton (Captain Falcon).

GG's all around.

I didnt get to play everyone, but everyone I played was good.

Let us know about the next event, I'd def be interested. (hopefully a multiday event).

4% APR

Smash Champion
If we have a another one it would probably be at a larger venue down the street.

It was a lot of fun guys. I guess I could shout out to some people.

PA guys- Thanks a ton for the bracket program. Rob, your y.link is too good, even though we didn't get to play this time.

Sliq- we'll do a jiggz ditto eventually, even though they suck

Kel- you got screwed by the pause controversy. That sucked.

Drehen and Bushman- awesome job in doubles and singles. The Bushman/vidjo set was intense.

Vidjo- thanks for whooping me in smash and mario party. 13 stars to 5. real close

Woo guys- it was good chillin with you guys on friday. We'll get a fest going on sometime.

Cque- thanks for the house, I hope we didn't tear it up too badly.

Camper bob- So I'm the second on your list now. We'll have another good set next time.

Gibby- Nice job sparking the wobbling controversy. You killed me with a wobble every time in our set. Don't worry though, I'll win the next one.\

AZ- we need to get some friendlies in next time.

Gibby

Smash Cadet
Good tourney

Hey everyone, I finally changed my smashboards account to a name people would recognize.
lol at everyone arguing about wobbling in the background during my last 3 matches. Yay for getting 4th.

4% - I'm looking forward to that rematch. Maybe I'll get a non-wobble kill for once.
Camper Bob - Young Link lol.
Kel - I can really understand how much that whole pause thing sucked for you, and I wish it hadn't turned out that way. I wouldn't want bad blood between fellow IC players.
Drephen - Well, you swept me in two different sets and I never even got to see your Sheik. I'll be having Luigi nightmares for a while.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
GGs all around to whoever I played, it was all alot of fun.

As for results I PMed them to 4% so he can post them on the first post.

Other than that I can't wait til next time.

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
Amazing tourney, i think that was my first REAL tournament. Do it again.

Sliq

Smash Master
I got fifth place. Next time, I would like to not lose to Drephen twice. I demand to play Bushman first round, as is my tradition.

Oh, and I'm working on the videos. They should be up sometime this week. I'll post a link eventually.

Kel

Smash Master
Everyone there was a lot better than I had expected. Keep it up everyone.

Gibby, I'm really not mad. Like, I don't know how to say this other than ' I won't say good game but I'll say good job' lol. I was more pissed at Bob coming in and using a previous endevior to bias his opinion, that being him being pissed that he lost to me at FC and was still sore. It just didn't occur to me until later when I heard him talk to you about it that his intentions were malicious towards me because of that.

Once again, thank you runners and everyone involved, especially the uber cool parents who let us abuse their downstairs and freezing cold garage. I'd even say that if you did it again to take a dollar out of all singles entries for venue fees. I'm sure no one would mind, especially since you guys are such great hosts.

Fun playing with you all.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
any chance you could send the tio file to Nealdt?

good tournament to everyone...i was kinda drunk for the first part, and hungover for the second, so sorry for the alcoholic stench.

I had pretty good matches with just about everyone i played, 4% well get some matches in next tournament were both at. good **** to Kel/D20, we had some nice sets.

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
guys thanks for coming out i'm real glad it went well. the place wasnt too trashed either so thanks to all for that, it made it easier on me to clean :]

ReadySetGo - thanks a **** load man. cant tell you how helpful you were.

nice matches everyone. hey sliq where can we watch those vids at?

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
any chance you could send the tio file to Nealdt?

good tournament to everyone...i was kinda drunk for the first part, and hungover for the second, so sorry for the alcoholic stench.

I had pretty good matches with just about everyone i played, 4% well get some matches in next tournament were both at. good **** to Kel/D20, we had some nice sets.

why does everyone get smashed before playing smash?:laugh: johns! lol

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
lol i watched it. thats it right there man, btw kel sorry things didnt go your way that match, in retrospect i wish i wouldve given you the match

Sliq

Smash Master
Hindsight is 20/20, and I'm pretty sure from now on Kel will disable pause.

soap

Smash Hero
yo, where are the vids at? i wanna see JOe bushman's ledgetech jump to warlock punch again.

Also, fun tourney, good set beegs, real fun matches

4% APR

Smash Champion
As far as Banning Wobbling goes, I think We'll just follow the crowd so to speak and see what everyone else does. Really, it doesn't matter to me.

Demi-god

Smash Journeyman
i just thought it was weird that they didnt automatically restart the match like your SUPPOSED to do in an event like that. continuing the match makes the possibility of restarting void. i thought it was funny that after he lost to kel he started complaining and they gave him a rematch.

Sliq

Smash Master
yo, where are the vids at? i wanna see JOe bushman's ledgetech jump to warlock punch again.

Also, fun tourney, good set beegs, real fun matches
They should be up sometime tonight. In my defense, I work Mon-Fri, 8-5 P.M., and after work, I needs to get my relaxation on.

But I should have them done later tonight, so if you check tomorrow afternoon, I should have posted a link to them.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Thanks Sliq. Also, is anyone else sick after this tournament. I've been sick all week.

XDoesUpB

Smash Apprentice
Yes, I did come down with a mysterious virus this week. Actually there wasn't anything mysterious about it but I did get sick. GG all

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
i heard beegs is sick as well as camper bob and vidjo haha

all right who was it? who had it and gave it to everyone??

yeno, i wasnt sick, but EVERYONE drank out of my apple green tea... it was so worth it thtough wasnt it?? lol

AS Money

Smash Lord
This post was just dumb never mind

trust me you should have seen it before it made sense but was compleatly dumb and stupid so i changed it to this

Top Bottom