• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canal Fulton Ohio Tourney April 7

Demi-god

Smash Journeyman
mmhmm too bad i got a lady, she thinks its cute... but if you guys ever need laid ill let you borrow it and her leash

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
definately come. the more the merrier f'sho!
jaux has a good point, low tier shouldnt take that long, especially if we make it single elimination and have a match for 3rd place between the losers of the semifinals. then all 4 tourneys should definately fit. we could do that, hows that sound to y'all?

4% APR

Smash Champion
As long as the ferret agrees then anything is fine with me, ya know.
Also, :bowser: this guy needs some action.

Demi-god

Smash Journeyman
kiki is the heart of woo crew. lmao it makes the decisions on what we are to do next. Remember guys, if we wanna go to a tourny, come to kiki for advice first. Rofl, wow

by the way when bowser gets lonely, have him think about how lonly the ice-climbers get when nana dies

Joe 4'Sho

Smash Cadet
i'd run a train with multiple bowzers. although, he might be a little too...."horny"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Demi-god

Smash Journeyman
lmao wow just let them think bowser has a small P**** then when you MM them, just use the secret move and whip it out and i promise a win

Joe 4'Sho

Smash Cadet
what topic? CF is holding a tourny March 31 or April 7, theres nothing else to do but talk about punzors and leaving sweet-looking pokemon.

Joe 4'Sho

Smash Cadet
Beegs is it? is the site having trouble with sigs? or did you and xtacy take your's off? cuz mine won't show.

4% APR

Smash Champion
I wonder if mine will still show up? :089:
Nope, I guess not, I guess we'll just wait and see. :095:

Joe 4'Sho

Smash Cadet
holy geez 4%!!! that onix is sweet! if we have to make new one's i'll be irked. my first one had great sentimental value. :(

i think something happened to the code. cuz our old one's are stil up, but all our new posts are without sigs.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Yay for Vidjo. I'll win this time. :061:

Flip- we could do a $5 low tier if you want. I would do it at your's but my :bowser: needs work.

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
Vidjo- GET OUTTA HERE UR STEALIN ALL OUR PRIZE MONEY lol JKJK i'd be honored... its just.. uhh we all know we're gonna lose some mint sauce

Top Bottom