• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canal Fulton Ohio Tourney April 7

Hanus 5

Smash Cadet
You can count on Hanus. Just get a date fast so i can ask off work. If it wasn't for work, I'd be in Mentor right now...:goomba:

LOL. I HATE THAT BANNER MOUSE!!! LOL just messing with you. I just thinks it's funny that you hate Marth that much but you're using him at the sametime. lol

4% APR- Good job yesterday man. Did uberly well with Jigg.

Demi-god

Smash Journeyman
haha yeah yeah so you think... we will have 2 do a 2/3 mm...your marth vs my GW sound good buddy? btw if im any1 other than GW i **** marths....look at your buddy that got 2 stocked by my falco rofl

FlipX

Smash Ace
A mm vs your G&W =/ I dont know why you want to lose money but ok.
Ill mm your falco with my marth as well, i think droly just had a bad game against you.

Joe 4'Sho

Smash Cadet
that tournament was hard. i wasn't doin too well yesterday.

oops, wrong tournament thread. pretend this is in the mentor thread.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Harm- great news, looking forward to more matches. :032:
If you guys want to come to the Wooster tourney on March tenth that would be decent, but I think it's an even longer drive...:057:

Demi-god

Smash Journeyman
hahaha flip i was a GAME AND WATCH think about the counterpickage...still with all the advantage i got you down to 1 stock and 90 dmg...good luck... btw you guys need to be more polite

and also droly coulda played the best he has ever played b4 and i coulda beat him :laugh: sure ill MM you with my falco...ill think about GW

Joe 4'Sho

Smash Cadet
i wanna play you wooster guys some more, but if you win i'll pause it and reset it so it says "no contest". (i dont like to see that i lost)

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
yeah, i think i'd do the same and reset the match before i lose. (cuz i'm a poor, poor sportsman and cant take a loss)

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
man, you guys are bananas. I'm coming to this shindig whenever you decide to have it, I just hope it doesn't conflict with my bi-weekly (if we have enough people to hold it).

CF guys, i'll have my sig up soon enough, still have to take the time and make it.

Also, here is a link to my next bi-weekly tourny on the 3rd.: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2165391#post2165391

hope to see some of you guys out there, and i'll def be coming to this tourny.

p.s. I hope I can hit the start button fast enough this tournament, I hate seeing the end game stats, y'know?

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
demi - there arent many things better than ham and cheese sammiches :094:

phasion - idk if ill be making it up to ur tourny on the 3rd, i planned to, but i dont know if i should be making huge trips EVERY two weeks. i'd rather go to about one tourny a month yeno? save some money...

i definately will come to one though, and ill bring the fellas. make no mistake on that

Droly

Smash Ace
hahaha flip i was a GAME AND WATCH think about the counterpickage...still with all the advantage i got you down to 1 stock and 90 dmg...good luck... btw you guys need to be more polite

and also droly coulda played the best he has ever played b4 and i coulda beat him :laugh: sure ill MM you with my falco...ill think about GW

10$ 2/3 mm

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
i have two TV's at my house for sure, idk if i can use the good one. lolz we'll see though. i have a cube and a wii, can we use wii's for tourneys? or are they not allowed for some reason? im not sure. anyone know?

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
harm, there will def be plenty of people attending, so if you're wondering if it's worth your time to come, I would def say yes.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Probably close to the amount of people at Droly's because I got some locals showing up. It's looking pretty good. :076:

Top Bottom