• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada Main Tracking Thread

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
i lol'd irl. i love both of you. david i need bus halp to get to your house.
and mr janitor man...i loff your posts lol XD

peterx

Smash Apprentice
:D
lol, I don't know what to say.
yes I main them because them because they're good
Janitor let's be gay with peterx.
He's gay enough as it is.

And I'm so turned on.
o.O I'm confused
omg me too.

let's make out.
very very very confused
and suck on each others tongue.
:confused:
omg hot don't stop.
i came

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
looks like we have three gay guys in the GTA smash scene.

s'all good. they're all good though.

respekz

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol will your fellow Janitors be at CAST4? Maybe I'll have to bail on my plans for it. >;^P

Sorry Niko, almost back on topic but I ruin things haha

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Seriously, can I have Random on there? Do you know how hard it is to find other Random mains that place top 5 regularly in this community? It's tough as it is let alone when people don't put it as a "main" in the threads about "mains"
;)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I discussed this with 2 other people this weekend who are planning to go so we'll possibly all pool together for it. :D
Seriously? Wicked! What about that band road trip or whatever? They'll be okay with you bailing? Tell them you're coming to visit your dying aunt if not. =3

Ilex

Smash Ace
Seriously, can I have Random on there? Do you know how hard it is to find other Random mains that place top 5 regularly in this community? It's tough as it is let alone when people don't put it as a "main" in the threads about "mains"
;)
Random means you main everybody, which is another way of saying you main nobody. If you don't main any of the characters,I can't put you down. Deal with it or pick the one you like most D:

Oh, and I'm not doing SSB64. It's just pointless info that I'll have to waste my time updating.

Top Bottom