• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada Main Tracking Thread

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
**** that Sid. Don't be a tier ***got like us. What about Ness? >:[
inorite.
srsly, liek
15 marths now?
no ness.
thats b.s
although, if someone posts they play ness im allowed to laugh at the fact that they openly admit to playing ness.
what a chump.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
inorite.
srsly, liek
15 marths now?
no ness.
thats b.s
although, if someone posts they play ness im allowed to laugh at the fact that they openly admit to playing ness.
what a chump.
Hey now, Sid's Ness is a force. Don't mess.

Seriously Sid, you've always just used Pikachu >.> I didn't know you were serious with Fox...

._.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Updated ~

Where's all the Melee Sheik love? It seems like people are playing as the best characters but no one is playing as Sheik D:
Sheik is so broken in melee, people are just flat out ashamed to play her. Invincibility frames on the dsmash and a fair that was actually meant to send you at a horrendous horizental angle. Not even Marth/Fox have that luxery.

Well maybe the tipper, but the fair is so absolute and it sends you so straight. :(

buenob

Smash Lord
so far the results have been fairly predictable, though I'm surprised that wario has such a huge fanbase... no one in ottawa plays wario :(

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
At least their invincible moves don't multi-hit and own shields/sidesteps with the simple flick of the c-stick. :(
while i agree that sheik's d-smash is easier to do than fox's pillaring, i'm certainly not going to agree with you if you feel that sheik owns shields harder than fox does as a character.

as for sidestep, oh, i don't know. shine ends on frame 4 if you jump cancel it really fast and most sidesteps end on like frame 20-30 if you can't find time to jump out of your shine and continue pillaring then i don't know what to tell you. and besides... fox's dash dance and pillaring are sidestep counters in and of themselves.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
You can add 1 for Ness in Ontario. I'm not really in the GTA but the tournaments I've been to so far were in Mississauga so I guess you could count me as a GTA player.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
"if you fall under the character selection screne, you have a main"

OH HEY LOOK!!!

I main Random in Brawl and consistantly place top 10 doing so and counter pick with any character I want at any time because I can use every character well through maining Random so I main every character but really I main Random cause it's what I pick all of the time and it's on the character selection screne where YOU PICK YOUR MAINS and my happens to be Random so can you add me now? >_> *puts on cute face for a second* <_<

Also, where's 64 mains? :O

Ilex

Smash Ace
*sigh*

Random means you main EVERY character. In the first post, I said that I will only accept about 1-3 mains, therefore I cannot accept random.

There doesn't seem to be much of a competitive scene for Smash 64 compared to Melee or Brawl so I never bothered :/ If people really want 64 I'll implement it.

Top Bottom