• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada @ Apex 2010

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
link to thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=258857

ok so registration is up for apex 2010,as of now its 55$ to register for everything for brawl(30 venue,15 singles,10 doubles)

however,the fees are going up after May 30th so we should start getting everything together now, a cool bonus is OOC players get a free tour of the NJ area and free housing which is (Y)

atm i have 49.99 (@_@) in my paypal,if someone can lend me the rest id appreciate it and obviously pay back next time i see you,so i still need to register

so whos down to go?

so far i know: Ally,Holy+MTL,Decoy,King Ace and Me are good to go and have talked to me recently about it, i know others are down also but im not putting any names unless we talked recently, so yeah who else is going?

Iliad

Smash Lord
if I win the lottery i'll order one of those chartered buses with a washroom. But that's about as likely as it is that i'm coming to this. just saying.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Money wouldn't be an issue for me (just saving from my job). If someone can convince my parents to let me go, then I'll go (and that's probably less of a chance that John winning the lottery XD)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ok so you cant register with PP lol

can someone register me with their creditcard and ill send you the money over PP

Pm me =]

Last edited:

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
me,ally,holy,swordgard,kingkong,terra,and some random dude are all registered

anyone else planning on going?(id like to get a carpool for ontario going cause we **** and stuff)

sauc3

Smash Lord
sauc3 you playin' melee and brawl there?
i'll be reppin melee, and I'm gettin a ride with riddlebox so as long as i can pre-reg, I'll be there.

cars pretty much full btw, assuming everything goes as planned, its

sauc3, riddlebox, pho, summonedfish, and possibly weon-x

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
i'll be reppin melee, and I'm gettin a ride with riddlebox so as long as i can pre-reg, I'll be there.

cars pretty much full btw, assuming everything goes as planned, its

sauc3, riddlebox, pho, summonedfish, and possibly weon-x
rep that ****.

519 all dai.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
if GTAN is down i say we rent a van that ways we can get a good 7-8 guys up there =]!

the lack of hype for apex disturbs me lol x[

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
tinman said raidos is looking to fill his car, hes in niagra i believe

C3 i might be able to grab you and drive you to niagra if you can confirm your attendance and raidos is cool with it

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i do drive, but im probably getting my buddy to take me down, everyone would have to pitch for gas money ofcourse but the ride to raidos shouldnt be a problem

Sanu

Smash Champion
OMG CHARLES YESSS

come on down to the apex train

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
nvm no point in driving to raidos,well take the go bus from union to hamilton(he lives in hamilton my bad) i can help give you bussing directions if you needa get to the subway and we'll bus together...costs like 13$

if raidos doesnt work out
greyhound is 45$ if you buy in advance
80$ if you buy the day before

this will be to the newark airport and alexstrife will be picking us up and taking us to the venue

CMON GTA STEP ^^^^ LETS GOGOGOGOGOG

Top Bottom