• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

cAN WE make Bowser top tier???!

Brookman

Smash Hero
Serious topic. All we need are a handful of Bowser players to make the bracket and place well over the next year and we got this ****.

We can have a chant for eachother in our matches:

"UP-B OHN-LEE"

Whirling Fortress

Hit: 5-46 (several hits)

--ON THE GROUND--
Total: 79
Invincible: 1-4

crush

Smash Master
bowser will never be top tier, his back air stinks, he can only combo if you pretend you picked sheik, he has no range, cant attack weak points for massive damage, doesnt have a gun or a sword or needles or a knee, hes just like a bad version of sheik. youll have moderate success if you just act like you picked sheik though, randomly space fairs and occassionally hold B for a while, recklessly run in and dash atack, spam f tilt, when youre in a tight spot use your down B, etc

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
Pichu is better than Bowser. But at least they're both a lot better than Kirby.

crush

Smash Master
bowser isnt half bad, he just doesnt have the potential to be the best character in the game.
crushes official tier list 2011: roy, marth, falco, falcon, sheik, fox, dk, peach, luigi, bowser, puff,mario, yoshi, ness,ganon, m2, m2k, d3, mk, ic's, young link, big link, toon link, chain link, chain link fence, wooden fence, barbed wire, kirby, pichu, all the other characters i forgot were in the game, dr mario, etc

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Warriorknight almost got in brackets at #4.

And no, pichu ain't better than Boozer. Pichu don't gotta FORTRESS OF PRIORITY.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Crush bro. I know you bored but you should do your homework. Haters stay the **** away. Bowser for life.

crush

Smash Master
bowser is good, but not good enough. its possible to make him top tier, but it would require lots of time and money and the help of government officials. (hillary clinton, barack obama, **** chainey, sarah palin) you know in the original digimon movie how like the whole world was a computer and someone hacked into it? you would need to hack into the worlds iso file and change every melee disc to give bowser zelda's down-B. it would be possible, but it could be stopped by other government officials that dont want the government officials that are hacking into the whole entire world to change the melee discs to change anything because they might replace the audio files for arnold schwarzeneggers voice

Jonas

Smash Champion
Bowser is completely unviable in tournaments and is over-all a load of garbage. You'd have to play extremely smart and predictive to place anywhere decently with him, which begs the question of why you don't just use a good character instead and do 1000 times better.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Bowser is certainly viable. How can a character who can't be touched be unviable??

TheGoat

Smash Ace
You mean how can a character who can't touch anyone with his stubby little T-rex arms be viable.
oh its on
t rex has its jaws
bowser has his fsmash
I need to practice bowser more when I'm done with summer classes. ugh.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I think, like most things, it's somewhere in the middle. And it varies from low tier to low tier.

Except with Bowser. Bowser is horrible.

Jonas

Smash Champion
There are players who have done absolutely amazing things with low tiers. Players like Germ, Taj, Axe, Hack, Neo and others have completely overturned the way we look at the tier list and indeed what we think is even possible with low tier characters.

Bowser is just terrible though.

Navn

Smash Apprentice
Why are you such a debby downer, Jonas?

Have you SEEN Boozer Cute 2? Bowser obviously has alot of potential.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
At least when you hit him, he doesn't die right away.

Unfortunately when he gets hit, he gets hit a dozen more times.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Bowser is the best, I used to be a pro Bowser back then, I just started picking up Melee after a while.

Bowser unfortunetly will never be top-tier material, tho one can't make it impossible tho.

:phone:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
i dont have any homework its the summer remember? bowser is good, but not good enough. its possible to make him top tier, but it would require lots of time and money and the help of government officials. (hillary clinton, barack obama, **** chainey, sarah palin) you know in the original digimon movie how like the whole world was a computer and someone hacked into it? you would need to hack into the worlds iso file and change every melee disc to give bowser zelda's down-B. it would be possible, but it could be stopped by other government officials that dont want the government officials that are hacking into the whole entire world to change the melee discs to change anything because they might replace the audio files for arnold schwarzeneggers voice
Can I use this forever in whatever way I wish?

On topic: I think Bowser has more potential than Kirby. Maybe.

Top Bottom