• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Bones0

Smash Legend
Just killed the same kid 5 times in a row in literally 15 seconds just by moving 10 feet after every kill and watching him rush the last spot. LOL I love FFA.

Bones0

Smash Legend
There should be a specific game type called "Batman's Utility Belt" where you get a random lethal or tactical equipment every time you use one. :D

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Playing with an LMG in this game is so easy.

Just slap on stalker and ADS everywhere. Works wonders as long as you have a good connection.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Lmao. So as I was watching an MW3 stream, the topic of scuf controllers came up. Apparently, a ton of pro players absolutely hate the things and think they're for scrubs. I laughed.

1. I have a job. If I have the money, why not?

2. Scuf controllers are just variations of the normal, flawed 360 controller. The 360 is great and all, but let's be honest, the concave sticks on the controller suck a fat one for FPS games. The raised convex sticks on the scuf just make it feel normal.

3. It's not "cheating" or anything of that nature. I don't knife, so being able to knife more efficiently means nothing to me. Also, the only other thing that the scuf allows you to do is jump without giving up aim for that split second, which isn't a big deal at all. The controller isn't what makes me a good player.

4. As egotistical as it sounds......I would still smash anyone with a regular controller. Scufs are just better than regular controllers, so I don't see the point in using anything else.

Edit: I'll be on tonight.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I don't understand how you can hate Scuf controllers. If you are a casual, then you just shouldn't care. If you are competitive player who actually attends tournaments, then you need to purchase a wired controller anyway. The root of the problem is that Microsoft can't make a decent controller in the first place. People have been using controllers with buttons on the back for years, so the fact that they can't make a variation for the masses is stupid, especially since games these days basically require more inputs than the current controller can offer.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I don't understand how you can hate Scuf controllers. If you are a casual, then you just shouldn't care. If you are competitive player who actually attends tournaments, then you need to purchase a wired controller anyway. The root of the problem is that Microsoft can't make a decent controller in the first place. People have been using controllers with buttons on the back for years, so the fact that they can't make a variation for the masses is stupid, especially since games these days basically require more inputs than the current controller can offer.
My thoughts exactly. I don't see the other side here.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Lmao. So as I was watching an MW3 stream, the topic of scuf controllers came up. Apparently, a ton of pro players absolutely hate the things and think they're for scrubs. I laughed.

1. I have a job. If I have the money, why not?

2. Scuf controllers are just variations of the normal, flawed 360 controller. The 360 is great and all, but let's be honest, the concave sticks on the controller suck a fat one for FPS games. The raised convex sticks on the scuf just make it feel normal.

3. It's not "cheating" or anything of that nature. I don't knife, so being able to knife more efficiently means nothing to me. Also, the only other thing that the scuf allows you to do is jump without giving up aim for that split second, which isn't a big deal at all. The controller isn't what makes me a good player.

4. As egotistical as it sounds......I would still smash anyone with a regular controller. Scufs are just better than regular controllers, so I don't see the point in using anything else.

Edit: I'll be on tonight.
Playing Claw > SCUF

In all seriousness though, I agree with everything you say here, obviously. We all know I'm the leader of the "****ride Stefan Hage" club.

When I come back for the summer, I'm gonna look into getting a Scuf. Hell, I might even do it on Winter Break.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Am I the only one who kinda likes the concave XBox sticks? My thumbs fit really nicely into them and I feel like they give me better control over my aim (lol 10 sensitivity).

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Am I the only one who kinda likes the concave XBox sticks? My thumbs fit really nicely into them and I feel like they give me better control over my aim.

I love the concave sticks, they hold my thumbs snug, and aiming is a breeze. 7-8 Sensitivity.:applejack:

Bones0

Smash Legend
I agree. Those instances where your thumb has slid super far and you're basically playing with your wrist seem to happen to me much more often on convex sticks. It also doesn't feel like I have to move my whole thumb to the other side of the stick to pull it. I think the only reason it doesn't bother me for Melee is because the controller is just a lot smaller so I am able to control it from above more than from the side.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Thunder also said he planned on getting on tonight when he left.

Join Session in Progress, 50millionth prestige try-hard is doing try hard things on Fallen, wins.

Next game, I **** on him with my P90. He leaves before the game's over.

:awesome:

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts to thunder ending everyones win streak

:phone:
I don't blame Thunder (at least, not completely). I blame Infinity Ward for making everyone else back out with him.

Who thought this was a good idea? Really, who? Who was this incredible genius, a legendary mind comparable to Steven Hawking and Albert Einstein? I demand to know, so I may shake their hand, get an autograph, then tie them down and slowly saw their head off with the edge of a cardboard box.

Top Bottom